Welcome. Nice to see Chinese.
You will not get money for free. You will need to offer a service. A service in exchange for something.
There are many people on this forum. These people are very good with computers. But these people are not like normal people. They do not spend much on 'silly' things like music or fun. They think very practical (only about work).
You will need to find the things they like.
We are good with computers. We can easily find things for cheap. Selling products is a bad idea:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4547.0
Computer people are not believing in spiritual matters. They like science. Selling traditional medicine is a bad idea:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544.0
We like to travel and we like China. China is far away and good. This idea is OK:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4522.0
It is bad because:
- It has a bad title. The title does not show to me the topic. The topic is what he is selling.
- He does not show what he sells.
- The grammar and spelling are bad.
Lots of people want to learn languages. Chinese is a difficult language. Chinese is the most spoken language. We want to learn Chinese for speaking. Chinese is useful.
This is a very very good idea:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544.0
I like it very much. 9/10
The idea about the girlfriend, that is a good idea.
- Girls chatting on QQ per hour with boys (or girls).
- Create artwork for people.
- Sing a song about someone. Or a topic that they choose.
- Promote bitcoin in China.
- Buy bitcoins and sell the bitcoins to Chinese people.
- You ask on here for funny (haha) tasks. Then you do the tasks. Then people pay you bitcoins.
- Do backflips while you are dressed as a giant BITCOIN.
- Offer cooking advice. OR relationship advice (for your girlfriend). OR lifestyle advice.
- Be a psychologist. Listen to people's problems.
You ask for bitcoins without offering any service. Is this because you have no ideas? Or because you have no service.
This is not hard. There are very many ideas. Very many possibilities. Be creative. We respect creative people.