Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto rant.  (Read 118 times)
knobcore (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

I just went off on some dude the other day in chat about crypto so I'm going to copy and paste here. I bet this would tick quite a few people off, but good. Maybe they need to kind of take a step back and observe without the rose colored glasses for a minute.  

I hate to break it for you all but my observation about the whole market is that this is the new normal. Like crypto was too good to be true to be honest. It's where the most financial crimes, drug crimes, and cybercrimes happen. Always has been, always will be. It's a part of the “decentralized” nature, so it's a toss up whether that is actually a feature instead of a bug. If you don't see it by now, you're fucking blind as fuck. Everyone knows regulation is coming soon, that's why the shit's dropping like a stone and has been since January when they started to go after people. These aren't real companies, and they aren't real businessmen. They're a bunch of 20 something year old computer programmers and silicon valley types trying to sell you a bunch of bullshit so you give them even more money. Like wtf does any of these cryptos have? A website, a bunch of plans, like what do they do for the real world? Where is the actual product? There's nothing much.

Honestly? It's not just crypto. It's the whole fucking internet. None of it is real, and it's fucking up society. Like I'm not a Luddite or anything I like this shit and I think it's interesting but I don't think the rest of humanity is ready for something like this to be quite honest. Go look at the continuing degradation of culture and society as a whole just by reading in consecutive order political opinion. It turned everyone into a bunch of self seeking pieces of shit that don't care about anyone else or anything. Like honestly it needs to either be shut down until people can get it, or new systems need to be made. The digital decentralized utopia that is crypto, the internet, and so on is dead.

You've got scammers scamming you, people stealing your identity, people stealing your money, people stealing your personal data, people talking crap about what you believe and think in the most horrible and hurtful words imaginable, people doing vigilante justice because who cares if they're innocent or not, etc. I mean the list fucking goes on and on.

Like maybe I am a bit disillusioned, but whatever this is just a rant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: