Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive.  (Read 1843 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Knowledge is power and your best weapon against scammers. To protect your funds, you have to be knowledgable enough how the market works, how to play with the whales and how to ride with their rhythm. I admit that there are thousands of mistake I made in the past and still not a good trader but I always learn from every trades. Those tips of yours are very helpful and really have a point. Newbies in trading and crypto should keep those in mind.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4488127.msg40349837#msg40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4482606.msg40273222#msg40273222

you're right, education is key. But I'm not sure what would we do if this community was really educated as it wouldn't be giving us cheap buy panic sell opportunities we like so much Smiley
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Yes I definitely agree that education is the key to survive and also key to your success in trading. Because if you lack knowledge, you would be left behind and the more losses ypu will make because of your decision making too.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Knowledge is truly important in this world. Financial literacy is a pre-requisite before making an investment in any kind of investment vehicle. However, most people tend to forget doing a research first before investing on something. Just like in crypto currency world wherein there have been too many investors who had a false belief of get-rich-quick scheme by gaining profit while sleeping.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Yes education is key and experience is even more vital too.
Thanks for your links, i learnt alot

Godbless.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

It's not just that at what time, you always have to study, because it is through training that you understand how much you can move forward, once you understand this, it will be too late, because in most cases people simply do not think about development.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

market cycle
I agree with you, but too much theory without practice will not be efficient. Of course I will gladly hear all the suggestions, but I choose to learn from experience. Maybe I will make a mistake, but everyone will definitely experience it.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

You`re right mate. I`m glad that i didn`t trade on this correction, because i feel like i would fail because of lack of knowledge.

muncuss

Activity: 741
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

yes in this bear market what make me always hold and survive coz i know what actually the project i invest, if this is good project then it will be good later no matter how bad the bear market now. so always reseach and educate yourself and find out why you buy your coin
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

market cycle

Yeah, you are correct. if we aggressively enter into a market of bloods and greens, without proper understanding of the market status, then we all end up crying., we all be tempted., but with a proper knowledge of when and how to enter into a market trading, then at the end of the day, the profits is yours.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

market cycle

Yes in times of crisis of tokens it's better to have a job. So I believe education is the way to survive because once you have a job you can have a stable income while waiting for the price pump of tokens. Because our income here is not stable when price is down.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

People have to know that crypto is not a tool that can make you rich in one night, many people get in to the ceypto they only want to get profit without making any research or something. They don't have any idea about trading they just buy coins without making any speculations and then asking people when is the right time to sell those coins, educate yourself before doing a trading is highly recommended.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Knowledge is the most important aspect in crypto, without it you can not investing because you will only lose. Here, being lucky can not give you sure profits so learn as much as you can and always look what is going on on market
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

market cycle

Good links! These links are very educational and gives you awareness on the market. It gives you an idea of how exactly it is when investing in the cryptocurrency. Highly recommended for newbies in crypto

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

education and knowledge will prevent from making fool mistakes, but will not ever lead to a complete understanding of how the market will react, as that's unpredictable. So it is also a mistake to believe that with some sort of education one will perform perfect trades
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

The purpose of education is to help us have the knowledge and skills to enter the world. We will do whatever we can to be educated and qualified. Investing in the e-money market, the more you have to know about this cryptographic market you are successful.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Education is indeed the key , her are quite a lot of uncertainties surrounding the crypto market with a lot of negativity dominating the platform, depending on other people's analysis and reasoning might be very misleading at this point, one needs to properly understand the prevailing market situation, The coins in the market and their capabilities and understand the market forces, this is the only way you are going to make acurate  decisions when it comes t investment or any other crypto related call
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

The key is to look at the charts of past years.  These boom and bust cycles happen constantly.  If you are going into panic mode from just the last few months you must be a new crypto investor or lack patience.  Bitcoin always goes through major corrections and then rebounds to the next alltime high.  If anyone here thinks it will keep crashing then go ahead and short the market...Good luck with that.
It will be useless if the market has been controlling by the manipulators or something like that, They can drive the market anytime and it can't be prevented because they have money and they can control anything.
Look at there is a lot of medias getting paid to create FUD, fake news etc

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Totally agree what you are saying.  because if you are well educated about the processes which are going on here on market, you will be more easily to keep calm and just wait.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

Education and knowledge it's just like holy book that guide us to the right path. But if we doesn't follow it or we doesn't read it, surely we will go the wrong way and we will get harm. And also in the crypto, education are very needed to make us safe and can avoid losses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: