Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive.  (Read 1833 times)
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

It is true at this time that the most correct is to learn is the key if I can add patience and wisdom in determining the attitude also including the good today, because many people are panic amid the price of altcoin the world is not good and make people hesitate to invest, but how it is good if we are not too hesitant in determining attitudes, learning and researching is the key to success, then rest assured that the market will get better, because things like this are not the first time.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I completely agree with you. Without further training, it will be increasingly difficult to remain competitive in this complex world. We need to constantly learn in order to survive.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Education and knowledge that is being practice is very powerful. It is the same thing in the world of cryptocurrency. In trading, investing, bounty participation. Once should be educated in order to be successful in this kind of venture. No person become successful in his/her field without the knowledge and education.
nitrinto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

I agree that knowledge will help you to correctly assess the market and in the end make a profit.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

we should be sure that what kind of education can make difference in bearish market. everything is going down. including all altcoins. and they also pump each one in random times to eliminate the margin traders.
deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

it is true the key to this moment is the good knowledge of the crypto world. let alone the heast about the unpredictable world market altcoin prices that sometimes make most people panic and despair, but if we are wise and know about the current crypto then it will not make us disappointed. it will even add a lot of knowledge about what will and is happening in the future crypto.
valessiobrito

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Neither climate nor resources – solely education is key to humanity’s survival. It is about time to invest into education globally, since without it, there will be no survival. The fault lines of the 21st century run between the well-educated and the uneducated, between societies of knowledge and those that obstruct or even thwart access to education.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

I think that education can be pushed into the background, in the foreground is a backstage game, based on the results of which the market is moving.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

very agree with your opinion.
knowledge is the key to finding an experience, especially if it is still in the beginning for us and associated with the Cryptocurency market and also investing in unclear sites, it is not easy to guess or guess the next prediction, if we are not careful in making decisions and misbehavior will lead us to enormous losses.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

It's really difficult cause people nowaday are too hurry to earn money although they don't know anything about cryptocurrency or crypt world. They just need to know that they can earn money and it's not hard to earn money in here. That's all Smiley. Only after they lost all their money they would realize that they need to learn about this world Smiley). I think it's really true when we use "no pain, no gain" for this case Smiley)

iiikkkxj

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Yes, I agree education is very very important. The more I get involved into the crypto, the more I understand that at the beginning I did not have the right knowledge
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

I hope the education is free?  Grin

Now this is a very popular activity. Many do not understand what blockchain or bitcoin is.

People should understand all the advantages of cryptocurrency

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

I see two ways in crypto - almost everybody is coming here for money, but those, who dont want to know more about, read, analyze information - will quit with nothing. Knowledges you are getting now will bring a good profit later.
MikeGandara

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

This is really a great philosophy. Education is the backbone of nation. No nation can prosper without education. Education is also necessary for this market also. Actually without the education, it is not possible for the investors to survive in the market. Education is a must. This is a market of information.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

With gaining recognition and popularity, crypto is being taught as a recognized subject in a few institutions. Let us Take time out and educate ourselves in this huge step into the future, for we are the fortunate few already a part of the changing phases of crypto world.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

I agree with OP on this, If you want to survive a bear market then what you need to do is to educate yourself about the market. That is how you will know that this is all normal and all a part of the investment process. This is the reason why people always tell newbies that to survive this market then you need to be very patient and willing to wait
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4488127.msg40349837#msg40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4482606.msg40273222#msg40273222
Nice concerns for community mate,well in everything that beneficiaries shoukd be learned and we must be educated and i believe its a basic actions for each and everyone of us..

And thanks for the links its very helpful and accommodating,hope seeing more like this in future
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

-snip-
Not just in crypto. even in almost all businesses we have to know what is there.
basic knowledge is very important for that all parts of the business, we can not analyze the market with certainty.
but experience and knowledge provide clues in determining actions within a market.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

market cycle
Nice concerns for community mate,well in everything that beneficiaries shoukd be learned and we must be educated and i believe its a basic actions for each and everyone of us..

And thanks for the links its very helpful and accommodating,hope seeing more like this in future
We can survive as long as we understand the method and the basic of the following in terms of investment, we don't need to be educated because we can learned from mistake and experience .You must to adopt this technology towards success or fullfilment.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

market cycle
This is basic knowledge. Of course, education prepares us for anything and everything. It only takes common sense for one to understand that without education, we would be lost. Now we should also understand that education is not only restricted within the four corners of a classroom or having a diploma. Education comes to us from everywhere and in every second that pass. Which is why we should be keen in observing and comprehending everything within this system so that we will always be equipped.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: