Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think about this ICO RSC project? should I invest in it???  (Read 89 times)
Oliver Johnson (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

I saw this new ICO and have good impression with it. Should I invest in it? Pls share your thought. Thank so much
www.redsuncrypto.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496462.0
Oliver Johnson (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

pls give me some advices.  Wink Wink
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

I have read through the WP of the project and researched the relevant information as well as their team.
And my final conclusion is that it is not worth the investment.
The project does not have many new features, lending platform is not ideal in the crypto world.
Of course, they can also make efforts to keep the project alive, but there will not be much profit for them and the investor.
Oliver Johnson (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

I have read through the WP of the project and researched the relevant information as well as their team.
And my final conclusion is that it is not worth the investment.
The project does not have many new features, lending platform is not ideal in the crypto world.
Of course, they can also make efforts to keep the project alive, but there will not be much profit for them and the investor.
thanks for your sharing. But I see this is not lending platform like bitconnect, 'lending' means their ecosystem for SME loans
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: