Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO]  (Read 3186 times)
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

OPN ICO Assestment Report By Blocksmatter Attests Platform Potential

Being successful in an ICO means to be trusted by investors and stand out of the mass.

Blocksmatter, a leading platform for tokenized asset management,
conducts independent ICO assessment and research reports, in order to provide a professional and independent business review for expert investors in this rather new investment space. Assessments and ratings are performed bottom-up along a sophisticated methodology with different weightings of the categories: Blocksmatter typically conducts its assessments and research by in-depth analysis of the whitepaper, additional information material provided by the company, direct interviews with the management and key employees as well as market research. The team members have a long track record in the space of venture capital and private equity investments, financial research, audit, and advisory as well as technology.

Even if the platform isn’t able to predict how the crypto market will further develop under ongoing regulatory developments, which may affect investments directly or indirectly, they provide an independent second opinion, adding a solid value to make the crypto-investment space more transparent and attractive for investors.

Here at OPN Platform we believe that a professional and independent ICO assessment is highly useful, in order to understand the quality of the venture and the team behind, the value and the benefit of a token and consequently the upside potential of an investment and to get interested potential investors a better insight in this specific case through an in-depth analysis and assessment.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-ico-assestment-report-by-blocksmatter-attests-platform-potencial-140ad01e361b

This is more like it from the team. I was already complaining on the lack of partnership from the team. At least this is a step in the right direction. This Will at least make more people see the project

I see from d article that the company is acessing the OPN project. Does it mean that they will also take care of the smart contract auditing OPK tokens for the TGE?

In the coming months information about our smart contract audit will be published as before token release. For now, blocks matter gave a comprehensive review of our ICO, management team, and platform potentials.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?
Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

I see future plans to integrate ioT to your platform in coming years for delivery agents too. I think is best time to partner with iOT icos and companies more so packaging industry ecosystem can see this big technology

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?
1richkid

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

I see future plans to integrate ioT to your platform in coming years for delivery agents too. I think is best time to partner with iOT icos and companies more so packaging industry ecosystem can see this big technology

I just think its wise for their MVP to be out and see the features before recommending more features to be added. IoT is already in the roadmap as I ser
Grandjosh

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one

Oh. That's the old link. Here is the updated linknto our github page https://github.com/OPNAG . That should work. Let us know if you have any issue

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

I just think its wise for their MVP to be out and see the features before recommending more features to be added. IoT is already in the roadmap as I ser

IoT is in our roadmap plan as seen on our whitepaper. In that regard building a platform that would make this happen is key, and that will include partnership with iOT dedicated technologies in the near future. We are taking it one step at a time.
trendinggists

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

IoT is in our roadmap plan as seen on our whitepaper. In that regard building a platform that would make this happen is key, and that will include partnership with iOT dedicated technologies in the near future. We are taking it one step at a time.

Good to see its in the near future ioT is planned for the platform. Because ioT is still very new and not thoroughly tested. Especially in blockchain. Several icos are still struggling to bring a good iot platform onboard. By the time of your integration in the future, the technology should be widely used then
Yin_a_blind_doll

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Hi! What about bounty program? It is planned?
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Blockchain-Based Top 10 companies Which Are Ruling In 2018

Every day in the digital world and in the crypto market social networks, visionaries, investors and founders sold us a new imagination of the future, and 99% of the times this is strictly connected to Blockchain technology and all the related concept, such as cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, tokens and so on..

Buzzwords apart, data show how this brand new hot topic in the financial sector really has the potential to change the whole industry system for years to come.

With a global Blockchain market expected to grow over $60 billion by 2024 many well-known brands and industry titans, as well as new ventures and startups out there have decided to explore and adopt its distributed ledger technology to solve market inefficiencies, benefit from the advantages of its innovations, experiment the potentiality of its tokenized economy, rely on its data storage encryption processes, use its faster transactions system.

Is all this something we really can rely (or invest) on?

There’s an economic theory by Jens Beckert called “Imagined Futures”, which says people often make decisions based not on what history or data prove is true but on what they own believe will come true in the future. Those visions could be so strong to coordinate groups of people toward the creation of something tangible and grounded, something to materialize and bring to life, something that can also have a great value: is not just about creating a technology, but opening the doors to a new future, which come true because they believe it can. Read more..

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/blockchain-based-top-10-companies-which-are-ruling-in-2018-756d4a228a6b
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Hi! What about bounty program? It is planned?

Yes we had a bounty program but it ended 12/08/2018. Stay tuned for similar campaigns in the near future.

Yin_a_blind_doll

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Hello dev! Where i can find more information about ur project? Thank you
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

Hello dev! Where i can find more information about ur project? Thank you

You can see all details on the introductory page of this thread. However, Comprehensive details can be found on our website www.opnplatform.com
Grandjosh

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

The new link is working perfectly. But I still don't see any latest update yet made open to public. Or is it not been worked on?
Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

In creating a marketplace that works for the packaging industry I will advice that you create a very easy tobuae platform so that any random Joe can use. Making it complex and needing a set of manual or training to use it will undermine the whole work entirely.

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

The new link is working perfectly. But I still don't see any latest update yet made open to public. Or is it not been worked on?

A lot is going on in the background. Just that most of the codes are private for now. More public details would be made available closed to the MVP release. Please be patient
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

The clause of refunding contributors if soft cap not reached is still prominent in your white paper. What is the plan? Will it be updated if soft cap not reached or refund is the plan?
Kriskazy

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

The clause of refunding contributors if soft cap not reached is still prominent in your white paper. What is the plan? Will it be updated if soft cap not reached or refund is the plan?
Oh such clause is in WP? What will happen to our bounty stakes and tokens if platform don't continue because soft cap is still not Achieved?
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

There’s something bipolar going on into the current packaging industry. Consumers are always more shopping online while seeking out for more sustainability. Seem to love all this brand new smart packaging stuffs, while choosing products with those old-fashioned and vintage labels. Look for the best price, while don’t want to renounce to quality. Assert they don’t want packaging anymore while seeking for wrappings that extend food freshness, preserve ingredient fortification, and ensure safe delivery.

How can the sector stand up to all those pressures, to the new consumers’ requests, to the disruption of the whole industry system? And, more important, why have those challenges became so urgent now and how can we face them?
Well, let us proceed in order.
Packaging has always been ubiquitous but overlooked at the same time: customers’ demand changing, sustainability issues, the rise of e-commerce and IoT technologies, brands’ requests for packages to play a more active role in marketing their products, raw market fluctuations are squeezing out industry professional and imposing pressures both from above and below.

1) Packaging Vs New Shopping Methods

One has always been used to look at packages on the good old store shelves, side by side with their competitors in a limited space. Now, with the growth of e-commerce, packages have to grab consumers attention on a huge, overcrowded market where packaging is only apparently useless: brands could make their products more appealing by showing them unwrapped, or by using photos to show shoppers the products’ natural ingredients or other unique features, but they actually keep on using the packages for attracting new buyers. Read more..
https://medium.com/@openpackaging/on-packaging-industry-disruption-and-how-we-are-facing-it-e9c8781f1601
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: