Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO]  (Read 3186 times)
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Does your project have a bug bounty program?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

I don't know, but to me, its still not clear how your bonus works. What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
Our token is $1 per token. But we have incentives/bonus for presale investors based on lockup periods.
Minimum presale buy: $50k
Maximum: $500k

Bonuses-
1 year lockup: 25%
2 years lock up period: 35%
3 years lock up period: 45%

This is the first time I'm seeing such lock up periods for tokens. Isn't this too long? I know for one that most people in crypto are very impatient. They would rather choose to invest in get rich quick schemes than wait a year to 4yearas for one project

Yes, the lock up periods are rather new. I read a report recently that about 3 icos launch daily, aside airdrops, bounties, Icds and more. With this kind of numbers, investors are spoiled for choice. Will they wait fore a year for one to go live?

Very valid points raised. First, we are for the love longterm. Also, we took the unique step of offering such long term vestings to ensure we have long term strong backers as this will bring confidence to the project and stability to the platform. Also, note that full information as regards vesting periods Will be avilable on our SAFT agreement form, scheduled releases by individual investors would also be found there..

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Does your project have a bug bounty program?

Our prototype development is ongoing. When its released we will consider. The main bug bounty will be towards our platform launch. All information concerning such bounty will be published by then.
Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

I can see you have plans for kyc and aml for platform users. But I don't see third party trusted kyc managers or companies in your whitepaper. What of transactions on the platform, how would you manage storage of all this information?

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I can see you have plans for kyc and aml for platform users. But I don't see third party trusted kyc managers or companies in your whitepaper. What of transactions on the platform, how would you manage storage of all this information?

All information regarding storage can be seen in our Storage FAQ that was asked on our telegram channel

OPN FAQ: STORAGE

With so many registrations, uploads, Kyc, and transactions on the OPN ecosystem, How would the numerous data on the OPN platform be managed?

ANSWER:

Firstly, all the data available on the platform could be divided into three parts:

1.Delivery information:
which includes details about single transaction represented by documents: Purchase Order, Quotation, Order Confirmation, Insurance Policy, Quality Document, Packaging List, Invoice, Delivery Note, CMR

2.Bid/Bet public information: which is adjacent to products placed as an item-orders or item-profiles. This might be product name, quantity, price, delivery date etc.

3.Personal and Payment information:
which includes customer names, addresses, mobile numbers, KYC data.

Secondly, the 1st group of data is managed by smart-contract since it is crucial information and any loss of that data might make the whole process unreliable and non-valid.

Ethereum network is known for great sense of security and active community that keeps maintaining and developing their network.The 2nd group of data cannot be managed by smart-contract efficiently since it is costly to make frequent operations with highly mutable data structures. Moreover smart-contract are not a good choice for fast and real-time operation.

Thus, the choice was to move this data to non-generic blockchain model using DPoS as a consensus algorithm.
The 3rd group of data is managed by Open Packaging Network in a centralized highly secure storage until we have a chance to move this to a 
decentralized service like Storj.

1richkid

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

I see this is ethereum token. But after platform will it be now a coin or still it is token? U have plan to change token to your own coin?
Kriskazy

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Admin any way I can talk to prototype developer? To know the current progress? And how is the presale ongoing in this bearish market?
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Admin any way I can talk to prototype developer? To know the current progress? And how is the presale ongoing in this bearish market?

Yes please, our platform developer is now in our official telegram group. Please ask your questions there and new Will reply. Also our presale is going very well despite the bear market. Thanks for your support

inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Very interesting solutions! I'm seeing this project have a great success.
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Very grateful for your support. Thanks.

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

I see this is ethereum token. But after platform will it be now a coin or still it is token? U have plan to change token to your own coin?

Yes in our TGE our token is erc20. We are building a tokenized platform in OPN. OPK will still be a token not a coin.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

What is SAFT. And importance in your project?
trendinggists

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Admin, please what is really your vesting schedule for the remaining tokens that would be left after presale and ICO?
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

OPN ICO Assestment Report By Blocksmatter Attests Platform Potential

Being successful in an ICO means to be trusted by investors and stand out of the mass.

Blocksmatter, a leading platform for tokenized asset management,
conducts independent ICO assessment and research reports, in order to provide a professional and independent business review for expert investors in this rather new investment space. Assessments and ratings are performed bottom-up along a sophisticated methodology with different weightings of the categories: Blocksmatter typically conducts its assessments and research by in-depth analysis of the whitepaper, additional information material provided by the company, direct interviews with the management and key employees as well as market research. The team members have a long track record in the space of venture capital and private equity investments, financial research, audit, and advisory as well as technology.

Even if the platform isn’t able to predict how the crypto market will further develop under ongoing regulatory developments, which may affect investments directly or indirectly, they provide an independent second opinion, adding a solid value to make the crypto-investment space more transparent and attractive for investors.

Here at OPN Platform we believe that a professional and independent ICO assessment is highly useful, in order to understand the quality of the venture and the team behind, the value and the benefit of a token and consequently the upside potential of an investment and to get interested potential investors a better insight in this specific case through an in-depth analysis and assessment.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-ico-assestment-report-by-blocksmatter-attests-platform-potencial-140ad01e361b
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Admin, please what is really your vesting schedule for the remaining tokens that would be left after presale and ICO?

In summary: 20m tokens out of the total 50m tokens would be vested and released as per our milestone schedule indicated on our roadmap.

But for more detailed information here is plan:

Research and Development 50% 18000000
Marketing and Sales 27.80% 10008000
Admin and Operation 14.40% 5184000
Legal 2.80% 10008000
Contingency 5% 1800000

Our roadmap assumes development of all features for the OPN platform and mobile applications and interfaces for all the platform participants, with a strong sales and marketing support to accelerate adoption by sellers and
buyers of the packaging industry.

• Research & Development costs cover all R&D expenses,
 including design and development of smart contracts, cryptographic mechanisms, the OPN platform, apps and interfaces, etc. Includes opening of an R&D center with approximately 40 engineers.

• Admin & Operations costs include salaries of all OPN employees excluding the R&D team. Marketing & Sales budget will be allocated on acquisition of both sellers and buyers.

• Legal costs include all legal expenses associated with expansion of OPN ecosystem in different countries.

• Contingency fund is calculated as 5% of the total budget.

Further details can be found on our Whitepaper
Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

I just hope the team can continue replying from now till the long run and not do like other icos that go blank after token sale.

Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Being successful in an ICO means to be trusted by investors and stand out of the mass.

conducts independent ICO assessment and research reports, in order to provide a professional and independent business review for expert investors in this rather new investment space. Assessments and ratings are performed bottom-up along a sophisticated methodology with different weightings of the categories: Blocksmatter typically conducts its assessments and research by in-depth analysis of the whitepaper, additional information material provided by the company, direct interviews with the management and key employees as well as market research. The team members have a long track record in the space of venture capital and private equity investments, financial research, audit, and advisory as well as technology.

Even if the platform isn’t able to predict how the crypto market will further develop under ongoing regulatory developments, which may affect investments directly or indirectly, they provide an independent second opinion, adding a solid value to make the crypto-investment space more transparent and attractive for investors.

Here at OPN Platform we believe that a professional and independent ICO assessment is highly useful, in order to understand the quality of the venture and the team behind, the value and the benefit of a token and consequently the upside potential of an investment and to get interested potential investors a better insight in this specific case through an in-depth analysis and assessment.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-ico-assestment-report-by-blocksmatter-attests-platform-potencial-140ad01e361b

This is more like it from the team. I was already complaining on the lack of partnership from the team. At least this is a step in the right direction. This Will at least make more people see the project

Kriskazy

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

This is more like it from the team. I was already complaining on the lack of partnership from the team. At least this is a step in the right direction. This Will at least make more people see the project

I see from d article that the company is acessing the OPN project. Does it mean that they will also take care of the smart contract auditing OPK tokens for the TGE?
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

I just hope the team can continue replying from now till the long run and not do like other icos that go blank after token sale.

I have been a victim of such in a lot of projects. It will be tragic for such a good project to disappear into thin air. The team and their reputation is at stake. I doubt they can do that. Its a good project

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

I have been a victim of such in a lot of projects. It will be tragic for such a good project to disappear into thin air. The team and their reputation is at stake. I doubt they can do that. Its a good project

We have a lot to protect; from our image to reputation and even our years of experience in the business, so we can't disappear into thin air because of the project. That said, we will try to be as responsive as possible as regards replying comments and questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: