Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoins by Retweeting - re.2et.in  (Read 1045 times)
retweeting (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:40:23 AM

Hello friends. I have developed a sponsored tweet app where one can earn Bitcoin by retweeting other's tweets. It is free to join. Please check it here => http://re.2et.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PYneer

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:08:59 PM

Other ways to get free coins in my sig if ya'll are interested

UltraPleb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Nice website, will check it out. So it pays us when we retweet in BTC?
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:34:40 PM

Anyone got paid for this yet? If so please provide links

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:49:02 PM

Yeah, did he pay it? If it's legit, great site.
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:03:06 AM

Thank you for raising the question and checking the site. Let me clarify that this site is running for a while, but there were no Bitcoin integration to it. You can still try out and use this site without bothering about Bitcoin as it is free to join and fundamentally a credit based tweet exchange site. When I thought about payment, I preferred to use Bitcoin rather than traditional FIAT as I am dealing with virtual credit which has a dangerous problem of chargeback. That is when I integrated this Bitcoin earning option as well, because when someone buys credit with  Bitcoin, I have no problem in selling them for the same. But, as it is just integrated, neither anyone have spent Bitcoin nor anyone have reached the credit threshold to earn Bitcoin. In the mean time, I urge everyone to join the system and take advantage of twitter to promote message using the system.
coinglomerate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:33:28 AM

Does this work?
apsvinet

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:45:31 PM

Thank you for raising the question and checking the site. Let me clarify that this site is running for a while, but there were no Bitcoin integration to it. You can still try out and use this site without bothering about Bitcoin as it is free to join and fundamentally a credit based tweet exchange site. When I thought about payment, I preferred to use Bitcoin rather than traditional FIAT as I am dealing with virtual credit which has a dangerous problem of chargeback. That is when I integrated this Bitcoin earning option as well, because when someone buys credit with  Bitcoin, I have no problem in selling them for the same. But, as it is just integrated, neither anyone have spent Bitcoin nor anyone have reached the credit threshold to earn Bitcoin. In the mean time, I urge everyone to join the system and take advantage of twitter to promote message using the system.
I'm sure the credit system integrated with your website is working properly, however that's of no use for most of the people on this forum. In the end 9/10 of the people who are browsing posts like this are in it to earn bitcoins, hence I'm asking if that aspect is working properly.
It's not a personal trust issue, it's about this being the internet and scammers are everywhere. So until someone else rather than the owner confirms that it's working I will not invest my own time in it! However, as soon as someone confirms it I myself ( and I'm sure a lot of others ) will gladly join and contribute. Also as I didn't mention it before, +1 for the concept of the website, it's really clever.

Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:48:55 PM

So, can I earn Bitcoins here ?
Yes you can !!! re.2et.in (ReTweeting) now supports this feature. You can convert your credits, that you will earn by retweeting others, to Bitcoin.

I couldn't find the conversion rate....so, how much can we get for retweeting?

I'm sure the credit system integrated with your website is working properly, however that's of no use for most of the people on this forum. In the end 9/10 of the people who are browsing posts like this are in it to earn bitcoins, hence I'm asking if that aspect is working properly.
It's not a personal trust issue, it's about this being the internet and scammers are everywhere. So until someone else rather than the owner confirms that it's working I will not invest my own time in it! However, as soon as someone confirms it I myself ( and I'm sure a lot of others ) will gladly join and contribute. Also as I didn't mention it before, +1 for the concept of the website, it's really clever.

Well said.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:14:07 PM

Hello friends. I have developed a sponsored tweet app where one can earn Bitcoin by retweeting other's tweets. It is free to join. Please check it here => http://re.2et.in

any proof that is works?

anything that make it proffable?
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:58:08 PM

Well, as I said, I have just integrated the Bitcoin system to this app. I can show you that the credit system works. But unless u use it, there is no way I can prove that the Bitcoin system works too !!!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Well, as I said, I have just integrated the Bitcoin system to this app. I can show you that the credit system works. But unless u use it, there is no way I can prove that the Bitcoin system works too !!!

so maybe I let someone else use it and post here a proof Smiley

w8ing.

regards.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:44:47 PM

So, at this moment, there is no bitcoin user at all, right?
Guess I will wait for some positive feedback Cheesy
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

You project is appreciable, but it is very difficult to take off a project depending on Bitcoin users. Because most of the users here are to make quick profit and they dont care about any sustainable service from a new guy. If u were facebook or twitter, u could see people are lining up. But u are new. So Bitcoin people wont care for you.

mac2k13

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:43:19 AM

100% agree, cause I am of those people that is looking for some opportunities or giveaways to earn some bitcoins. As it was titled "Free Bitcoins" it sounds like a gift but turns out not true. Thanks for your comment sir. Hope other noobs like me would try to read the comments firs before going to action Grin

donate me BTC 1FtAc2GNg6NhaFjgAhgsU7BVTxRYbZrmTP
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:23:00 AM

You project is appreciable, but it is very difficult to take off a project depending on Bitcoin users. Because most of the users here are to make quick profit and they dont care about any sustainable service from a new guy. If u were facebook or twitter, u could see people are lining up. But u are new. So Bitcoin people wont care for you.

The truth is already spoken...

apsvinet

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:54:38 AM

100% agree, cause I am of those people that is looking for some opportunities or giveaways to earn some bitcoins. As it was titled "Free Bitcoins" it sounds like a gift but turns out not true. Thanks for your comment sir. Hope other noobs like me would try to read the comments firs before going to action Grin
Haha, after being here a while you'll open most "Free bitcoin" threads and realize most of them require work. There are giveaways of course though, so it might be worth opening them if you happen to scroll past one. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: