Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: actmyname where are you :p  (Read 230 times)
Silent26 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

I'm Silent26, just a few months ago March 30, 2018 actmyname rewarded me this Neutral Feedback (Semi Negative feedback) saying that I'm a "Spammer. Perpetuating spam megathreads.". I was challenged by his 14 Merits reward if your last 20 posts are Good Quality posts but if not he will gave the user a Neutral feedback in return if your posts wasn't good. I can't find the thread now maybe it's deleted or I just can't find it. I went through all my posts history to find my post in his thread but i failed to find it or I just missed it.

The challenge is good, if he sees that your posts are good then you'll receive 14 Merits but if not he will give you a temporary neutral feedback. He mentioned that if your posts improved he will then remove the Neutral feedback. Sorry but I'm really having trouble looking for that thread.

Like what I said, he rewarded me Neutral feedback (You can check it in my trust feedback, I also got one from suchmoon which is I think permanent Cry) which I really deserved back then as I admit that I used to post in Megathreads. Because of that Neutral feedback, it gave me a lesson that posting in Megathreads is same as spamming  (which I didn't know that tume) that's why I stopped posting in such threads and this Neutral Feedback I wore from actmyname also encouraged me to improve the quality of my posts. First of all, I would like to thank him Smiley

Like what he mentioned back in that time, he said that he will remove it once a user improves, I don't know if I already improved a lot since that time but I would like to remind you actmyname that if the quality of my posts improved, maybe you can now take it back Grin
I'm just reminding you actmyname, and it's okay for me if you don't want to take it back for now due to maybe my improvement is not enough or you just don't want to remove it forever. I'm just afraid that you might already forgotten what you said that time.

I'm not begging for it and I'm not angry as well Grin I'm just recalling some good memories in the past and also some words that you said Smiley

Well, thanks for reading the thread. Have a good day to everyone and to actmyname.

I will be waiting for your response  Tongue

Ps. Am I in the right section?

404 Not Found

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

I ditched the idea of that thread and began slowly trickling down merit because the signal:noise ratio was low as fuck. It's not that I don't like going over post history, but having to deal with 400 (shit)posts per page is not the kind of thing I like doing, especially when you get the constant spammers tuning in for merit.
But never mind that.

Posts are looking good for the most part. Here are some critiques:

The evidences against you are pretty good and tough and DT members confirmed it. If you really like to clear your name you must provide evidences that will testify your innocence, convincing them wouldn't change anything. But at your kind of situation, looks like it's all over for you to bring back your account without Red Trust.

Only Lauda and The Pharmacist has the right to remove your Negative Trust and I doubt that they'll gonna remove it, unless you've got some proof that will break the barrier between you and them. A proof that will really prove that you were innocent, but, where are you gonna get some proof? I think it's really over. Pushing yourself to convince them will only put you in serious trouble.
There is far too much redundancy here for me to say that it's a quality post: you can chop away a good chunk. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Strawbabies huh? She's/he's one of a good campaign manager I knew. She/he successfully done a lot of campaigns in the past and she/he will just destroy her/his image and reputation in a single blow. After what happened to aTriz which is also a good campaign manager in the past looks like Strababies will end up like aTriz as well by this Merit abuse.

What's up with them lately, their destroying their reputation as a good member of this forum. Although how good a member is, they're really getting desperate just to earn Merit. But seriously? Even if it will cause for their account to become untrusted?
The bolded parts are where I feel you're posting redundant, vague information (being lazy).

Silent26 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Hmm. I see, so it's seems like I still don't satisfied you. In that bold part of my posts, I also noticed that I'm too "over acting".

There is far too much redundancy here for me to say that it's a quality post: you can chop away a good chunk. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Thanks, got it. I'll try it next time. I thought that it will somehow enlightened the OP, but you were right.  

Well, I think that's all for today. I just wanted to know your opinions about my posts if I really improved but I guess I'm still lacking some improvements. Well, we will settle this thing again someday, when I think that I can really satisfy you.

By the way, thank you for reviewing my posts once again Smiley it's been a while.
Thanks for your time, sorry for bothering you. See you around actmyname Smiley

Locking this thread shortly.

404 Not Found
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Well, we will settle this thing again someday, when I think that I can really satisfy you.
Feedback's removed. This is far more improvement than most users I have seen.

Seems like it was for posting rampantly in megathreads, which although you don't seem to be doing anymore, there are a few posts in threads that seem like spammer haven material. They're usually characterized by having vague or general topic lines that can be easily responded-to solely through the subject. Most of the time, it's some common-sense garbage like "bitcoin price at the end of the month?"

Silent26 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Well, we will settle this thing again someday, when I think that I can really satisfy you.
Feedback's removed. This is far more improvement than most users I have seen.

Seems like it was for posting rampantly in megathreads, which although you don't seem to be doing anymore, there are a few posts in threads that seem like spammer haven material. They're usually characterized by having vague or general topic lines that can be easily responded-to solely through the subject. Most of the time, it's some common-sense garbage like "bitcoin price at the end of the month?"
Thank you so much actmyname Smiley I really do appreciate it.
I've leaned important things mostly about posting here in forum because of you. You've taught me great lesson and I appreciate it.
Don't worry act, I won't waste this chance to improve myself even more.

Thanks a lot, you won't realise how I feel to be this happy after reading your reply. Thank you once again actmyname Smiley

404 Not Found
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: