Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB High ranked bitcointalk account  (Read 277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hondapond (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 12:52:23 AM by hondapond

scammers do not waste my time.  I lost access to my old accounts so I'm looking to buy a high ranked account (sr, hero, legendary)  The only way is through a trusted forum escrow that won't red tag or  we can make this trade  through bitify escrow, The funds will be held till all the info is checked so you can't lock the account with the previous e-mail. No red trust accounts, no staked address, If staked address you must hand over the key.  Account will not be used for anything harmful.  Not paying ridicuous prices, Gleb Gamow's legendary account was on sale for only $300 for frame of reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4476583.msg40201912#msg40201912

If you are seriously interested in selling contact at landcruisermoon@gmail.com.   or you can private message me
Gugulethu0101

Activity: 209
Merit: 2

Unlimited Private Google Drive Admin Accounts

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Why would you buy an account, you do know it's very easy to get scammed when buying accounts right? A person can claim they were away and didn't use the account for sometime and it got hacked and now they want their account back, simply make your own account and buy copper membership to remove limits, nowadays there are no differences between newbie with copper membership and Legendary without any trust, try it you might find it a better and cheaper option.

$400   x Domain name with 200 users
$2000 x Domain name with 90000 users
$3500 x Domain name with 10000 User Licenses Super Admin
hondapond (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: