Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me be clear to you, this is not a Bear Market!  (Read 733 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

yes, it is not Bear Martket, it is Bear Market

corrected it, says someone from a forum that spreads the term hodl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:26:32 AM

Yes, bear market is a monopolistic move which dictates the price by one service provider such as electricity.
In terms of investment it is not likely to happen since there is a real competition happen inside the market.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:39:46 AM

It's definitely a bear market, but in the wrong direction. Of course, that makes a bull market into a bear market.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:54:56 AM

Well the only name associated with bitcoin is Santoshi Nakamoto and he have remain anonymous since bitcoin creation and despite owning a huge amount of bitcoin which is capable of manipulating the market but choose not to aside him there is no individual that can be pointed to as having any control over bitcoin and what you are saying is that bitcoin is in some kind of liquidity chain that I don't agree with you.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:16:37 AM

It's definitely a bear market, but in the wrong direction. Of course, that makes a bull market into a bear market.

Cool
LOL, whatever we believe it is now, only one thing is certain and that is all our investments are down.
If this would continue, we might loss some big investors, but since we survive and we are in the new year, maybe we should be more positive now.
And whatever in our mind, let's hope the rise will start and we can spread the good vibes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:49:06 AM

oh noooo

vitalik attacks bitcoin

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1077548790272405504

"I don't believe in proof of work!"

what you gonna do now?

hate vitalik like you hate me in this forum?
I don’t know why you are staying in cryto community while you have no faith on the pioneer and top cryptocurrency in this forum?and why do you think we will hate you by spreading Fud for vitalik buterin when the man can’t even explain why he’s abandoning ethereum to drop from top 2 coin to number 3 now,we bitcoiners only laugh when we saw people like you who’s desperate to bring bitcoin down but the truth is you are only waiting for another lower value of this coin before purchasing lol.stop this mate you are not helping the community
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

I do think you are just comparing a year market.
Why not go back where it is just at $300.

If you are already in crypto currencies at those times then until now you will in awe at how much bitcoin grew.

Can any commodity or stocks does that?
A 10 fold in just how many years? 3? 4?

But this is what I think. You are too much worrying at the price. Why not look at how much it grew on being accepted by now.
Japan? Who have thought they would accept it widely?
I thought bitcoin will just be used for black propaganda and yet here we are now.
I even thought it was just an imagination.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:07:03 PM

for all outsiders that enter this,

you have to understand that the current claim that bitcoin suffers from a "bear market" is absolutely wrong.

the bitcoin founders in their unlimited greed tried to push the price as high as possible, but ultimately wasted, aquired all possible support they were able to obtain.

without potential new kapital to attract they are now in a stuck situation, as they cant attract new capital anymore to push the value of their beloved "bitcoin"

this stagnation combined with the automatic liquidity loss (miner electricity and infrastructure bill) leads to a slow drain out of capital for bitcoin.

but thats not all, they also are trapped in a death spiral, as people that use bitcoin as a currency, will pay it to someone who doesnt share their "investor confidence"

through the existing deathspiral the bitcoin "earners" then sell their bitcoin in the market again which leads to a continueing collapse in value.

the whole story about "bear market" is just wishthinking or worse deliberate satisfaction, or moral stabilisation procedures to keep intact their "community".

from a socioeconomic perspective of bitcoins situation

according to logic, you are never in a bearmarket, but in reality in a support loss spiral

regards

It is obviously a bear market to me since it has really dumped way lower than the peak. But I guess if you try to see all of the chart from where it has started then you can really say that it isn't a bear market.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:38:23 PM

The whales are accumulating coins. They can easily manipulate prices through exchanges so for me there is no such thing as a bearish or bullish market. There is only objective reality. You can agree and sell at a low level or wait for the period when the whales want to extract the maximum profit and start pushing the price up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: