Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 02:03:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone explain the shares on Ypool?  (Read 264 times)
varagtp

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:37:01 AM

I have started to mine on ypool but i still dont get the "shares" thing even after reading the faq.

I have noticed that in my cmd window the shares starts at 0/0 and builds up. Now i have about 48/47 or something

Does this mean i get more share the longer I mine? I have noticed it resets to 0 again if i close the window and start it again? So to get as much as possible you should never close it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
2012revisited

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

I have started to mine on ypool but i still dont get the "shares" thing even after reading the faq.

I have noticed that in my cmd window the shares starts at 0/0 and builds up. Now i have about 48/47 or something

Does this mean i get more share the longer I mine? I have noticed it resets to 0 again if i close the window and start it again? So to get as much as possible you should never close it?
Think it had something to do with the amount of rounds/blocks you had competed in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.