Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS HD 5850s $130 each Sapphire HD 5830s PAYPAL Verified  (Read 1437 times)
kabevinetto (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 05:01:36 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2011, 11:35:08 PM by kabevinetto

Hi,

I am interested in selling a few of my HD 5850s for $130 each.  And I also have Sapphire Xtreme for $110 each.  All the GPUs were purchased in 2011 and will come shipped in original boxes.
I actually just realized that the 5850s are Visiontek, not Diamond. 

I will pay for shipping costs, I will ship them expedited shipping through Fedex Ground, with tracking and insurance.

I would like to use paypal for payments, which will protect us both.  I am a verified paypal user and I would like to deal with only other verified paypal users.

I have posted some pictures.

Thanks for looking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbashfo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 06:53:41 PM

I may be interested. I will pm you right now.

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 04:44:08 AM

How many 5850 do you have for sale?
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 01:38:47 AM

I sure hope that is ESD carpet...

Here are reasonable size pictures ("quote" to look at the code):

ccbiker

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 01:41:46 AM

Lol I've seen way too many people put video cards directly on carpet. I don't understand why people do that.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 01:54:09 AM

Lol I've seen way too many people put video cards directly on carpet. I don't understand why people do that.

... or grasping the cards from the pci-e pins with bare hands  Cheesy

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:47:53 AM

How many 5850 have you currently, I will be interested in all, I am Paypal verified, I guess I am with Paypal since it first started.
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:53:30 AM

Only 12 posts. Can anyone verify if this guy is legit? Smells fishy.

kabevinetto (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 03:43:34 AM

I do not have any references.  I am just a miner and I want to sell some of my mining equipment.  

Anyways, I seem to have some interest.  I have 4 5850s and 3 5830s.  

I will ship the day following payment.  Just file a case with paypal if there is some kind of problem... I am shipping Fedex so that there is tracking every bit of the way.  

Please message me if you are interested.  All the stuff was purchased brand new just like 6 months ago.

Please suggest how I can further confidence in my sale.  maybe the first person to buy one or two can vouch as they receive them.  I am serious and I work at the speed of business.  The card(s) will get shipped the day following payment, possibly the same day... Im not here to waste time.  I want to sell some of my equipment, I hope I can find some good people to buy these.  Also located in Texas if anyone can meet in person in Texas.
kabevinetto (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 03:51:48 AM

Also, After the pictures were taken, I assembled the rigs back together and the cards are actively mining, minimally overclocked, at a rate which they run 24/7 with no problems or shutdowns.  As I mentioned, the GPUs are all new and all have the original boxes, except one 5850.

I hope I didnt ruin them by setting them on the carpet (my house is very clean) in the pictures, but they are all mining just fine now.
mrbashfo

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:55:00 PM

Well, I know you guys were all curious with this. I took a dive and hope everything works out. I would love to give this guy a positive feedback so he can get the rest sold. Who knows if it works out well I might buy the rest =p

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
kabevinetto (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:44:54 PM

So before mrbashfo writes something that sketches everyone out...  He agreed to purchase two GPUs.  At the last minute he assumed I would come down $10 on each GPU.  Then when I begged him to pay the full asking of $130 he agree but said he could only pay for one of the two upfront....  

He made payment and said that he would make payment for the other GPU after they arrived.  

I told him they would ship out today, so I didnt want to leave him hanging.  I decided to only ship him the one he paid for and I have to reevaluate the price I was offering to sell them because $130 after paypal fees is $125 and I was paying for good shipping, Fedex Home Delivery.

I have to raise my price to $150 each for the HD 5850s + $10 shipping and $130 each for HD 5830s

Sorry for any confusion. Especially sorry for underestimating my asking prices... Im sure no one will be interested now, but I realize as new hardware with the original boxes and such all purchased new in 2011, they are worth more than I was willing to sell them for. Sad   I do want to sell but I have to get a fair price.  thanks for looking
mrbashfo

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 10:54:22 PM

So before mrbashfo writes something that sketches everyone out...  He agreed to purchase two GPUs.  At the last minute he assumed I would come down $10 on each GPU.  Then when I begged him to pay the full asking of $130 he agree but said he could only pay for one of the two upfront....  

He made payment and said that he would make payment for the other GPU after they arrived.  

I told him they would ship out today, so I didnt want to leave him hanging.  I decided to only ship him the one he paid for and I have to reevaluate the price I was offering to sell them because $130 after paypal fees is $125 and I was paying for good shipping, Fedex Home Delivery.

I have to raise my price to $150 each for the HD 5850s + $10 shipping and $130 each for HD 5830s

Sorry for any confusion. Especially sorry for underestimating my asking prices... Im sure no one will be interested now, but I realize as new hardware with the original boxes and such all purchased new in 2011, they are worth more than I was willing to sell them for. Sad   I do want to sell but I have to get a fair price.  thanks for looking

That is correct, I agreed to pay 130 upfront for 2 cards and to pay for the other one when they arrive. As for the people who know me pretty well like deslok and shakaru I have dealt with more then the value of this two cards put together. I just feel like as apart of our agreement he should have just sent both and I would have compensated him covering atleast paypal fees to help him out. Being our agreement still calls for 2 cards. I am purchasing blindly from a guy who someone here already said this is sketch. Gave a new guy help to get some feedback but as a seller.

Sold To

Bought From
kabevinetto (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 11:04:20 PM

Well, I sent out the GPU that he paid for.  I am sure he will be happy.  It was in its original box, shipped via Fedex Home Delivery. I paid shipping costs.  It Even went out today.  I didnt want to send out a GPU that was not paid for ... just being cautious 
mrbashfo

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 11:11:16 PM

Well, I sent out the GPU that he paid for.  I am sure he will be happy.  It was in its original box, shipped via Fedex Home Delivery. I paid shipping costs.  It Even went out today.  I didnt want to send out a GPU that was not paid for ... just being cautious 

I want someone to tell him how deals are made when one with low post, who just got out of the newbie section of the forum, also with NO FEEDBACk is normally done. Its either they don't make the deal at all or they will pay you half of one card. Someone help chime in.

Sold To

Bought From
kabevinetto (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 12:18:08 AM

I know, I am sad this did not go perfectly....Seriously, lets not make a big deal about this.  I sent the card you purchased through very legitimate means.  I dont want this to become a big deal.   Obviously no one is going to buy my other cards.  I just cant send one that wasnt paid for.  It wasnt until last moment I realized I did not feel comfortable sending one that was not paid for.  I am very sorry and I regret that this will give me a bad image on the forum.  But please, lets not waste energy, the card I sold you was excellent deal   $130 flat paypal, I paid fees and shipping.  Cheers mate.  Enjoy the card  I just cannot sell any more of these at such a low price but if you pay upfront for the second one after you get the first one, I will do that, with the $5 extra you said to cover the fee... that is the best I can offer.
mrbashfo

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 12:31:30 AM

I know, I am sad this did not go perfectly....Seriously, lets not make a big deal about this.  I sent the card you purchased through very legitimate means.  I dont want this to become a big deal.   Obviously no one is going to buy my other cards.  I just cant send one that wasnt paid for.  It wasnt until last moment I realized I did not feel comfortable sending one that was not paid for.  I am very sorry and I regret that this will give me a bad image on the forum.  But please, lets not waste energy, the card I sold you was excellent deal   $130 flat paypal, I paid fees and shipping.  Cheers mate.  Enjoy the card  I just cannot sell any more of these at such a low price but if you pay upfront for the second one after you get the first one, I will do that, with the $5 extra you said to cover the fee... that is the best I can offer.

Alrighty, that sounds like a fair deal. After I receive the first one I will buy the second on with the agreed price +5. Thank you for honoring it.

Sold To

Bought From
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: