Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PoundCoin tracks GBP AND NOW WORTH £1  (Read 1265 times)
RastaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

I have decided today that PoundCoin will track the Pound stirling. so fantastic news all PoundCoins are valued at a pound. this makes the coin easier to accept for business and consumers alike.

The network and all wallet holders will only trade poundcoins for the equivalent in GBP stirling. we will look to set up exchanges trading other crypto for your PoundCoin

All miners who mine this coin receive full profit from coin and as a network we will stand strong

So if you want to get rich mine PoundCoin and trade for other crypto.

I will also be setting up a donation address so we can get a 10 mil PoundCoin giveaway to U.K. business to help encourage adoption throughout the uk.

Later today I will build a PoundCoin community page.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements

Don't forget you can mine PoundCoin now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: