Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook lifts ban on crypto ads  (Read 499 times)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Its all because of netizens complaining about the scam they share their thoughts through facebook and other social media thats the social media need to aware it to lessen the case of scamming to emphasize people to be careful on where go in. Be aware not all projects are legit some are scam.
Wise_man

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

i think this is good news because by doing this scammers will now be minimize.
Dendamma

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

As your source says, there is too much profit to be ignored Cheesy I'm glad that ICO ads are still not allowed, too many scams to go through. Good that they have the application for marketers since only serious ones can probably go through all that checking.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Yes this is good news, may mark start to realize that crypto is harmless and mark or cooperate with cryptoccurency.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

I also saw this news today.
This is good, because it means that the crypto currency is developing and it is recognized all over the world, which will affect the market capitalization

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Facebook announced that it will now allow cryptocurrency advertisements. Bjt they place a strict compliance on ads that are allowed

/quote

The company says it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.
quote/

It mentioned that it has to apply first before they can be allowed to afvertise. And they have strict limitation on the applications in order to avoid facebook from being used by scam projects.

I hope this is true, here's the link to the report.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/

I think with this news information:  https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/ it will be a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community. There will soon be reactions in the crypto market economy based on this piece of information

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Very nice that Facebook lifted the ban, this is a good sign the cryptocurrencies will get more and more attention in the the next couple of months in this year. I expect that the currencies srart to rise a little bit if we see some more banlifts Smiley
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

at least not ban crypto ads forever, I think facebook doing right decision, need to apply first and approved to advertisement their crypto ads, avoid a lot of scam ICO in their platform and prevent anything sue case in the future, maybe it's a good news for cryptocurrency Huh hope so ....
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Facebook announced that it will now allow cryptocurrency advertisements. Bjt they place a strict compliance on ads that are allowed

/quote

The company says it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.
quote/

It mentioned that it has to apply first before they can be allowed to afvertise. And they have strict limitation on the applications in order to avoid facebook from being used by scam projects.

Facebook thinks news like this can make BTC recover quickly, but in fact it does not, after the act of Facebook that banned crypto-ads, this really does not change in full, investors will even think twice with facebook policies that change like this
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

What's the point of this? I think in the future there will be no bounty in social networks.
Now it's not marketing it's spam.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

/quote

quote/

I think the Facebook company has made the right decision! Such news should positively affect the crypto market. I think that after a while other companies will change their decision to ban.

CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

In fact, it's very bad, everyone will lose a lot of profit (except facebook, of course) ((( Undecided Undecided
Uderlord

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I wonder if this is the preparation of the soil for the launch of their cryptocurrency, so that the community is not angry and did not think that they only promote their product
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

it's so manipulative. it remains to wait for the lifting of the ban from Google and will increase) I hope)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

You can advertize cryptos just not ICOs.

To much ICO spam flying around... But the real issue was with that bitconnect scam.
Thats what got the ban hammer put on cryptos

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

/quote

quote/

Yes i do see this news too, I think this is such a coincidence cause they ban the advertising of crypto and when they think they want to launch their own coins they unband the advertising. I believe this unband could be related to the ICO that Facebook would make in future. Its good think though we could see advertising again on facebook, maybe twitter would do the same too.

everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

This is what he was supposed to do,  because cryptocurrencies is our future, and also there is the signs of future success of cryptocurrencies on the world economy stage.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I think Mark Zuckerburg changed his mind about crypto since he is aware that cryptocurrency is the future. It will also be profitable for them if they will not ban cryptocurrency promotion on their social media platform. I think this is good, since they will be choosing only legit ICOs or cryptocurrency that will be promoted in facebook.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

Blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrencies is unstoppable, nevertheless this is a great update in the crypto space hoping it will lead to an uptrend in the market.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

That's good news, but it's not a positive impact on the market right now. :/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: