Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook lifts ban on crypto ads  (Read 499 times)
keycellko (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Such news is nice to listen to and it seems to me that Facebook will follow, and other big companies like Twitter and Google will follow. Crypto currency is returned to our world.)

I agree. Facebook was the forerunner of banning cryptocurrency advertisements before. Then google and twitter followed after their announcement. I hope this lift will convince other big companies that cryptocurrency is essential to the world and should not be hindered from growing.
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

Yeah, I saw that too. Hope that it's not fake info because it is better for all crypto community around the world! We need to spread crypto everywhere!!!
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

This will be a good news if its true and I wont be surprised if I hear that Facecoin has been launched. We are now good to make our campaigns on facebook. 

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Lifting the ban is to there own advantage, else they will tend to loss earning they should have enjoy through cryptocurrency ad, bounty hunters do post cryptocurrency related stuff without any form of restriction, sure it will be on this basis that they will prefer to lift the ban.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Yes, with limitations. Only pre-approved advertisers are allowed to run cryptocurrency related promotion such as exchange, community, forum. Advertising ICO is still banned and probably will not be lifted. This was a good decision by FB team.
Jayleon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

This is great news, though there are still many limitations i think it's a narrow and rough path to the future.
Still hopeful of the future crypto
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

this is good news, and I think that after such news - the cryptocurrency will stop its decline.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

This is a good news for everybody wanting for promoting digital cryptocurrency and the development of the coin which help boost the popularity of a new assets form in the whole world.
Furious 7

Activity: 2912
Merit: 678

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

I have not seen any changes since Facebook otherwise banned the crypto ad.
and now there is information uprooting the ban, all looks fine and I see a lot of people can share anything about crypto on facebook.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

I hope these news are legitimate and what you wrote is true and will happen. It would be the logical thing to do by them.

Banning ALL crypto ads is censorship.
Having strict filters are necessary because of the numerous amount of scams.

Nice move, and I want to see the outcome.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

There is a reason behind on why they imposed a banning on crypto-ads is to regulate some fake ICOs and they will try to implement an AI or a special tools to detect fake and scam ICOs just like how they detect fake news and whenever they detect some malicious crypto-ads they filter it out and remove if necessary. Facebook is a large community and a large audience and is a great advertisement platform and so crypto-ads has a lots of money.
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

That is a good news to the crypto community. The plans by some big personalities to eliminate cryptocurrency is beginning to fail big time as more and more people get to know it. Something that is always good does not need any defence,it will always proof itself for everyone to see through its usefulness.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

First green signal for market since the beginning of summer. I hope that something will change after Summit G20 and news about regulation.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I was expecting this ban to be lifted and surely it happened. This goes on to prove that cryptocurrencies are here for the good of man and that those who use it for evil are just evil and can use any other means to perpetrate their crime.This is indeed good news for the crypto community.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Facebook is just filtering the nad from good stuff on their platform.
Crypto is not the exception. Some people getting scammed, but there are good things from crypto too.
keycellko (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

I think Mark Zuckerburg changed his mind about crypto since he is aware that cryptocurrency is the future. It will also be profitable for them if they will not ban cryptocurrency promotion on their social media platform. I think this is good, since they will be choosing only legit ICOs or cryptocurrency that will be promoted in facebook.

Being a techy himself, i bet Mark Zuckerburg has taken a look at the technology behind cryptocurrency. Blochchain technology may not be a thing now to commoners but surely big companies are willing to embrace itnot only bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Having this, this probably opened his eyes to innovation beyond compare.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

Facebook announced that it will now allow cryptocurrency advertisements. Bjt they place a strict compliance on ads that are allowed

/quote

The company says it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.
quote/

It mentioned that it has to apply first before they can be allowed to afvertise. And they have strict limitation on the applications in order to avoid facebook from being used by scam projects.

I hope this is true, here's the link to the report.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/

This is such a good news. I hope that Google and Twitter follow soon to lift this ban on crypto related advertising and the good time will come back with crypto.

Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

This is a great news to all crypto lovers. hope this will boost the value to my coins soon I'm waiting patiently for it.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

I think because it will benefit them or because they are planning to launch their own crypto currency. They would be called a hypocrite if they advertise their own crypto currency while banning all others in that matter.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

There are same threads that are already created for this topic like these two.

Facebook lifts crypto advertisement ban amid rumors of coinbase takeover
Facebook reverse crypto advertisement ban

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: