Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello I sell game script licenze  (Read 1791 times)
bitkoland (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:30:17 PM

Hi i try to make some BitCoin to start this day but everything against me and i decide to sell my right of copyright for AV-Arcade script.

I bough :

AV Arcade - Single License - 29$

AV Arcade Copyright Removal - 1 site - 20$

1250 Gamepack - Unlimited sites -  5$

Avcourse i no need all money make me offer and we will decide together and every one off uss to be happy:

What you  buy : -  you buy my Username and Password for store  -  https://www.avscripts.net/store/customers/index.php

and my licenze key  :

If you a real buyer send me private  mesage to conversate for payment and pass giving

in this condition of BTC ~720$ licenze is somwhere 0.08 BTC

PS:Sry for my bad engl.

---------------------
Donate - 18U1pKgmERnfwVPWDmvT5UN8UUyr2gxgPe -btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:58:44 PM

Please post more details.Are you trying to sell license keys? Are these legit?
bitkoland (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:08:10 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 04:25:17 PM by bitkoland

I sell all my staff who i bough when you enter in store with my user and pass you can download all what i write and you can see my key and more .....

Must be legit becouse i no use script any more and no have up and runing site - licenze is for 1 site up and run.

And i think if a TV is my i can hit him in ground if i want if i give him to someone for something tnen he can hit him in the ground  Grin
BitCappers.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:16:32 PM

I sell all my staff who i bough when you enter in store with my user and pass you can download all what i write and you can see my key and more .....

Must be legit becouse i no use script any more and no have up and runing site - licenze is for 1 site up and run.

And i think if a TV is my i can hit him in ground if i want if i give him for someone for something tnen he can hit him in the ground  Grin

What ?  Huh
bitkoland (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

What you not understend : you buy all what i have from AvArcade (site,games,my licenz)

Sry for my bad engl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: