Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: his expensive factor bitcoin prices?  (Read 253 times)
Aryadwipanggah (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

more and more bitcoin users, the difficulty of bitcoin being mined with mine equipment is also somewhat expensive are some of the factors of bitcoin prices to be expensive, what do you think is another factor that makes the price expensive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

The adoption rate too. People have started using it as alternative to fiat in financial transaction because of its advantages and whatever has high demand, increases in price.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

more and more bitcoin users, the difficulty of bitcoin being mined with mine equipment is also somewhat expensive are some of the factors of bitcoin prices to be expensive, what do you think is another factor that makes the price expensive?

There is a factor, that makes future of BTC not just expensive, but impossible in the future. When all coins are mined, there will be nothing to pay with to miners. If transaction fees will be fair compared to energy cost of mining, transaction in bitcoins will be very expensive. If transaction fees will be attractive and small, there is no point of mining anymore.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

There is a factor, that makes future of BTC not just expensive, but impossible in the future. When all coins are mined, there will be nothing to pay with to miners. If transaction fees will be fair compared to energy cost of mining, transaction in bitcoins will be very expensive. If transaction fees will be attractive and small, there is no point of mining anymore.

There's still 120 years until the last bitcon are mined, no ones know what other things the bitcoins networks will be used for in that time.
Running the network cut easily be very profitable also when there's just transactions to do, even if they only pays a few satoshi each.
mustamin88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

According to me As the demand, the higher the demand for something, the higher the price, if other conditions in general nothing has changed. Similarly, the more vendors or merchants who receive Bitcoin as a means of payment, the Bitcoin price will increase.
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I think the issue factor greatly affects the price of bitcoin, because with the presence of positive issues will affect the public perception of Bitcoin, we take for example just a time ago german legalize crypto currency. If Bitcoin gets a better perception, Bitcoin demand will increase and eventually increase the bitcoin price.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1497

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

The future will be coming in approximately 2140. Our generation will not be alive to see it. However, like you said, once the last coin is mined the miners will have to rely on the transaction fees to keep their operations running. That is correct! However, keeping in mind that the last bitcoin will be mined in 2140, the technology of mining is also expected to be less expensive and smaller in size just like it happened with mobile phones. The more research and development work happens in this sector, the technology will become cheaper and adopted by mass. So the kind of cost we require now to maintain a profitable bitcoin operations, will become much more cheaper, smaller and easier to handle.

The second factor is the price of bitcoin. The more we reach towards depletion, the bitcoin price will become more expensive as per the normal demand supply rule. As per the current hashrate, the bitcoin block reward is expected to be halved in May, 2020. The more scarce is become, the more pricey it will become in the market to compensate the halving effect to the miners. So till the time we mine the last bitcoin, the market will radically change from the current situation. All we can do is assume the future, but no one is sure what will happen. Since we are not going to live till 2140, enjoy what we have today!

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

As I always use to state in my almost all posts that the valuation of bitcoin is governed by many factors and it’s not a single factor dependent. Bitcoin has always proved itself a very volatile and versatile crypto currency and due to which its valuation keeps on flactuating with in a very short span of time. As you stated one factor for high valuation of bitcoin. And according to me the market demand and supply of bitcoin also plays a major role in high valuation of bitcoin.
Arnold110

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

As we know whatever has a high demand is very high in price to get. Now a days bitcoin is used as an alternative as transaction to the fiat money and so it is becoming more and more expensive day by day.
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

bitcoin users know that it a expensive field but this place is more or less unpredictable so rate of the prices can be changed moment to moment . as much one one get involve with this business with experience they can understand the factor behind this price manipulating
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

When all the bitcoin will be mined there will be new factor that will make the BTC not only expensive but also impossible. I think surely people will face this things in the future as BTC is becoming more demandable day by day.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

There are many factors which are responsible for the price of Bitcoin being expensive. As you said demand and supply plays a major role. the other reasons include volatility, scalability issues and liquidity.
dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

the other factors? An air. Air is very expensive, its essential for living.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

The demand of bitcoin and its supply is also somewhat responsible for the fluctuation of its price. Miners are coming in to mine more and more bitcoins. Its demand is increasing and thus price will increase too. Nevertheless bitcoin will still be at the top of its game despite all the hurdles it has faced so far.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

when market demand increase then the price will increase also, this is also the factor of bitcoin price movement. bitcoin itself is volatile we cannot assume when will the price goes down or up. all we have to do is enjoy of what we have today and looking forward for the higher value in the future.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

I think the most factor that will give an impact for bitcoin prices is supply and demand. when the demand becomes high and the supply is not too much then the price will be expensive. so far, the demand of bitcoin still higher and many people still trying to buy bitcoin in any prices. so I think it will make an impact for the bitcoin price to increase higher. I think we cannot see when the last bitcoin is mined because it still too long to wait it will happen and maybe our descendants that will see and use bitcoin.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Agreed with you but this is not the only reason of higher price of bitcoin. More or less all coins require same type of machines to mine it. But all are not of same price. Market demand and supply is the main factor of high price and low price.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Agreed with you but this is not the only reason of higher price of bitcoin. More or less all coins require same type of machines to mine it. But all are not of same price. Market demand and supply is the main factor of high price and low price.
Demand and supply is another reason why the market is fluctuating, but right now its more on market manipulation. Its hard to mine bitcoin nowadays, but the price getting harder to pump because of whales dumping the market.

the other factors? An air. Air is very expensive, its essential for living.
Lol. Its given, but the price of bitcoin will never depend on the air quality in one place.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

And according to me the market demand and supply of bitcoin also plays a major role in high valuation of bitcoin.
It is already a general idea and because of it, I don't see any sense of putting according to me at the beginning of your sentence.
Another factor that makes price expensive besides those already mentioned is PRICE SPECULATION. Believe it or not, a huge sum of money is flowing into bitcoin and crypto space for the sake of just buying it to be able to sell at a higher price(users hold to be able to do that). The same can also be said to altcoins but market capitalization with bitcoin is higher.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

As I know, Bitcoin can be expensive because of the limited capacity of Bitcoin. From around the World using Bitcoin, there are only 21 million Bitcoins. the more people search and use Bitcoin, the more expensive Bitcoin. because nobody wants to sell Bitcoin for cheap.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: