Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotcoin partners with Golden Fleece, a mining expert  (Read 101 times)
wishman93 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Spotcoin and Golden Fleece are both from Georgia. Golden Fleece are mining experts, taking full advantage of the abundance of cheap hydropower in Georgia. Spotcoin has an established OTC, and offers liquidity for mined coins. Last November, Spotcoin and Golden Fleece teamed up, working together ever since. Such partnerships empower both sides. Spotcoin has recently begun to give importance to this deal.

Interested in more Spotcoin? Read this article: https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-golden-fleece-deb137dfeb68
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Great informations about Spotcoin and Golden Fleece. Thans for sharing this. I didn't know about and learned from here. I get to learn so much from here. Thanks again!
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

As far as i know Spotcoin launched in Georgia. It is also a good project because market acceptance is good but i think they need more focus on their technology. Because it is the main tool for a coin.
GalenResty

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

I think Spotcoin and Golden flee will be a great partners ahead as both of them has a good potential. All together it will be a strong mining.I hope together they will be able to complete all their works successfully.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

This is really great news for the investors of the crypto currency market. Actually with the increasing number of popularity of the bitcoin as well as the crypto currency market many coins are coming and many are getting merged with others. I think these two will have a good impact as a one in to the mining which will increase efficiency.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: