Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SO DIFFICULT TO BUY BITCOIN!!  (Read 771 times)
ManInIron (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:17:53 PM

I am looking to buy 0.3 BTC for $215 with Western Union or Moneygram.

I've tried looking on LocalBitcoin and can not find a seller in the United States or someone that doesn't look like a scam.

And also, I don't want to wait a few days.

Does anyone know where I can purchase with these payment methods and receive my BTC quickly?

Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starmex

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

sent you a pm
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

I've tried looking on LocalBitcoin and can not find a seller in the United States or someone that doesn't look like a scam.

And also, I don't want to wait a few days.

Does anyone know where I can purchase with these payment methods and receive my BTC quickly?

Thanks.

Hmm if you want to make it fast it would be hard with Western Union or MoneyGram.
I think so.

Or just you can find someone who will do it for you...
But why you people choose so hard way to buy btc.

If I want to buy btc for money it is like 3-4h from transfering money into exchange to buy a bitcoin and send it to my wallet.

Why it is so hard for you? Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

Just look for members who have been here a few years and have green trust. If you want to fuck around with New users who just registered last October or some shit, you're going to get scammed. Simple as that.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

Thanks.

I don't know why you are having problems, but here is a list of 26 sellers using WU: https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/usd/western-union
Also, buying bitcoins on Localbitcoins is very safe because of the automatic escrow.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ProTraders

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:44:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:18:31 AM by ProTraders

larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

Thanks.

I don't know why you are having problems, but here is a list of 26 sellers using WU: https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/usd/western-union
Also, buying bitcoins on Localbitcoins is very safe because of the automatic escrow.

Best advice you could've given someone! +1

Agreed. Just make sure whoever you deal with is reputable. The automatic escrow goes nowhere if it ends up in a dispute that you lose.

ManInIron (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:25:20 PM

Thanks.

Best advice you could've given someone! +1

ProTraders you're the one I finally bought from off LocalBitcoins with WU today.
Thanks again
ProTraders

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:08:08 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:19:22 AM by ProTraders

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: