Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:55:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?  (Read 413 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
I’m taking part in bounties since8 months, in this period I earned a lot of different coin which gave me a massive income. But some coins which I got they give me up to 20X after 3 months of holding, some gives me 10X after a couple of months.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

1. So far, the biggest bounty reward I earned was about $2000 and that for the other bounty around big amount between $600- $1500.
2. If the project is good I hold around 1-2 months or until other bounty hunter finished dumping. And if not usually I sell half of it.
3. Minexcoin is the biggest bounty I've ever been in and the others like exchange union, amon, and fidentiax.

My advice if you think the project will be successful in the near future you better hold it or if the project is less convincing may sell partly. Sorry for my bad english and good luck!

Don't mind my english too! 😊 Anyways, thank you for sharing your experienced and for the advice, I am open to accept positive advice as well as willing to learn from the mistakes of others.

That $2000 is big amount especially in a third class country like ours. I am glad to know that there's a chance for me to earn that amount soon all that I need is to choose  what ICO is the best.

One question: The $2000 amount of reward from bounty comes from what specific campaign? Is it social media, translation or signature?
If you are from a third world country, then the rewards that you can earn from the bounty campaigns can be pretty big compared to your salary. If you are a good translator, i suggest you to give translations a try, because the rewards are higher there. I've earned 5 ETH worth of coins for one translation for example.

bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

The amount of my bonus is the highest. Project Trade.io is me to be the most money. The amount of my estimated bonuses amounted to 3 eth. I am very thankful for this successful project
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
Honestly, nothing but I have it in my wallet, I will keep it until it will give a huge, we are in a very dizzy situation so it's better to hold it for now.
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Because I am new to the world of crypto I have not produced much, but based on my close friends experience, he participated in one of the bounty campaigns with great patience and confidence that one day the bounty will give good results, and it turns out he actually earned $ 1000 from one bounty campaign that is facebook campaign and he joined the bounty by just learning whitepaper and being wait without too restless. does require extra patience for several months. and it motivates me that if we are sure and patient it will produce real results.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

. The most money I earn from the Bounty is $ 900. from the bounty campaign Credits.
. I sold it immediately when the token was put on the floor. I do not hold, and wait because it was the first time I made so much from Crypto. My decision was correct only two days after the credits went down.
And to the present all the campaigns I joined, I sold them on the floor, To preserve the money I have.
Maybe I was lucky. Wish you too.

GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

That's an informative post. Bounties are good way of earning cryptos when you don't have enough money to buy it. You can hold the coins for 3-4 month depending upon the duration of bounties.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

If you are from a third world country, then the rewards that you can earn from the bounty campaigns can be pretty big compared to your salary. If you are a good translator, i suggest you to give translations a try, because the rewards are higher there. I've earned 5 ETH worth of coins for one translation for example.
Indeed, Currently i live in the 3rd country (Indonesia) and my biggest bounty reward is equal to 8x than the average salary here. For now i think is quite difficult to be a translator because many rivals and of course the bounty managers prefer experienced ones. Maybe more precisely can try on bounty article / youtube then we can try translator bounty, Only my opinion. Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

So far, the highest amount that was earned for the bounty’s reward was $2000. But before just taking in an interest on bounty hunting just by looking at the numbers, we need to get a clear picture of what this type of work requires from us and how this work is carried out.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

So far, the highest amount that was earned for the bounty’s reward was $2000. But before just taking in an interest on bounty hunting just by looking at the numbers, we need to get a clear picture of what this type of work requires from us and how this work is carried out.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

I can say that the tokens that I received from bounty companies have not yet brought me the desired money, but at the next bull market we will definitely see new highs in price. This is a good moment for selling tokens. I have no problems with waiting and I have nowhere to hurry.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I can't remember cause I've joined so many bounty campaigns in this forum but I often don't wanna hold too long cause sometime I need money to pay for something in my real life so I have to sell all my bounty tokens. I think biggest amount I've earned from bounty is about $1000 by selling right after receiving without holding Smiley)
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

I will not say the exact amount of the reward I received from a bounty but the range is $20k+. It was a signature campaign I once joined that pays a per post amount of coins that's why the reward was a large amount, plu, there were only few participants. I hild it for a few months and the price boomed when it was listed on a big exchange. It was luck and effort combined.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

I will not say the exact amount of the reward I received from a bounty but the range is $20k+. It was a signature campaign I once joined that pays a per post amount of coins that's why the reward was a large amount, plu, there were only few participants. I hild it for a few months and the price boomed when it was listed on a big exchange. It was luck and effort combined.
It seems to me that the ratio of the prospects of the project and the state of things in the crypto-currency market give the user the opportunity to earn good money. I also repeatedly heard that from one company it was possible to receive more than 10,000 dollars.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Well About an additional  20 dollers while holding my cryptocurrency bitcoin. Asking this kind of things is good so you can be inspired but to say that many altcoin and as well as for bitcoin holders hold due to possible increase rate for more good outcome.

Also when holding research more on how you will see if the altcoin has any kind of future in thw crypto world.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

I can say one thing, if the project is promising, keep the minimum before entering the popular exchange. The whole problem is that bounty hunters cannot determine the significance of the project and sell its coins/tokens at once.
EYEGLOBNET
Copper Member

Activity: 84

EYEGLOB.NET (EYE) TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

For example dentacoin had a good run for like 8 months - 6 times up. Now it has dropped - still positive ROI. Safest way seems to sell ur coins just after they appear on exchanges. For longer term holding healthcare may be good.
check our bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4574730.new#new

|A response to rapidly emerging eye health problem|EYEGLOB.NET|(EYE) Token| ENVISION THE FUTURE!|First and Only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on Blockchain!|
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

The biggest amount I earn on a campaign I think around $2000 its for 1 campaign only it was last year in the month of oct, Nov, Dec.
For this past months I never earn that amount again I think the biggest is $100 some of my holding value is in the bottom right now but i'm still holding it.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

I can say one thing, if the project is promising, keep the minimum before entering the popular exchange. The whole problem is that bounty hunters cannot determine the significance of the project and sell its coins/tokens at once.
Right! Almost all the hunters are trying to immediately get rid of their tokens. They can not assess the significance of the project and make a big mistake about which they will regret when the market starts to grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

Most of the time it depends on how much space this token has to rise.
If the token earns many times as much in the long run, your reward will be many times as much.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: