Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?  (Read 409 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

1. So far, the biggest bounty reward I earned was about $2000 and that for the other bounty around big amount between $600- $1500.
2. If the project is good I hold around 1-2 months or until other bounty hunter finished dumping. And if not usually I sell half of it.
3. Minexcoin is the biggest bounty I've ever been in and the others like exchange union, amon, and fidentiax.

My advice if you think the project will be successful in the near future you better hold it or if the project is less convincing may sell partly. Sorry for my bad english and good luck!
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

1. So far, the biggest bounty reward I earned was about $2000 and that for the other bounty around big amount between $600- $1500.
2. If the project is good I hold around 1-2 months or until other bounty hunter finished dumping. And if not usually I sell half of it.
3. Minexcoin is the biggest bounty I've ever been in and the others like exchange union, amon, and fidentiax.

My advice if you think the project will be successful in the near future you better hold it or if the project is less convincing may sell partly. Sorry for my bad english and good luck!

Don't mind my english too! 😊 Anyways, thank you for sharing your experienced and for the advice, I am open to accept positive advice as well as willing to learn from the mistakes of others.

That $2000 is big amount especially in a third class country like ours. I am glad to know that there's a chance for me to earn that amount soon all that I need is to choose  what ICO is the best.

One question: The $2000 amount of reward from bounty comes from what specific campaign? Is it social media, translation or signature?
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!

I got good bag of fiat by holding SCL for pretty long. I bought it in the early bird sale and then was able to sell it after 8 months of holding on their "buy-back program".

They arranged the buy back where they would by the coins back at the rate of highest bidder. I bought the coins at 30 cents each and when the buy back program initiated then it went ATH of 1.5 USD each coin. I made whopping profit by selling ATH and thus go good profits from it.

The name of project was Sociall coin. You can still checkout the historical data for this trade. I think many people benefited from this holding.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

There are a few good coins that have made me a bit of money, even though that money now considering this bleeding market is gone now. But the most money I earned was with Docademic, which increased and then I sold and bought other "good" coins with that money, Docademic is still holding its own and my "good" shit coins couldn't.     
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Don't mind my english too! 😊 Anyways, thank you for sharing your experienced and for the advice, I am open to accept positive advice as well as willing to learn from the mistakes of others.

That $2000 is big amount especially in a third class country like ours. I am glad to know that there's a chance for me to earn that amount soon all that I need is to choose  what ICO is the best.

One question: The $2000 amount of reward from bounty comes from what specific campaign? Is it social media, translation or signature?
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad to share my experience with others. Yes you are right for the country that I live in today (Indonesia) That amount of money is very big and even my parents think that I gamble before I explain what is bounty hahaha.

I just follow social media (Twitter + Facebook) + refferal For the biggest reward so far (Minexcoin). For the others I join article bounty, Sometimes I also join signature bounty too.

Actually you can calculate roughly by looking at the number of participants and the total allocation of funds for bounty. That's what I used to do before following a bounty, at least get the reward count that I will get. Hopefully useful and Good luck!!
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

I have earned Electroleum tokens in bounty campaign sometimes ago and I held the tokens for 3 months sometimes, later I sold the tokens for profit and made real money. Thanks

Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

The best bounty thread I've been involved with so far is AE.
Because AE is an excellent token, I participated in it and held it for a long time, which made me get a good return.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

If I had participated in various bounty campaigns, I could probably give you a figure. Right now, the ones that I received are just months old and I do not think it's fair to put a value on them.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

The highest I think should be $1000 so far. I actually realised this from a project called Telcoin bounty campaign. If my calculation were to be right, I held this token for close to a month, before I decided to sell off. I was quite on top of the world then Cos it was my very first bounty rewards. Ever, since then, i have getting returns on other campaigns I have been joining to, but they all have not given me such huge reward at a time like Telcoin did.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I've won around $ 300 wepower token, but it's between $ 60 and $ 70 right now.  It's hard to win Bounty now.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I've won around $ 300 wepower token, but it's between $ 60 and $ 70 right now.  It's hard to win Bounty now.
Prices and rewards varies also in the market price,  all coins are dumping that's why if you converted it in today's price definitely it is just small amount. I'll may suggest to hold it for awhile waiting for price will rise again and you might gain more. We power is just new in the market and it really needs more show up to recognize by investors, hope they could take a look on it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I think it was about 50k usd but if I had held to its max value is was around $3 MILLION. sold too early. sad times.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I have been working for quite sometime for bounty campaigns but i have not sold most of the reward tokens i received due to bad market and low prices at the moment, i had a chance during last bull run but i kept holding thinking that the price could rise more, now i have learnt the lesson and i will sell some tokens as soon as market shows some decent prices as i need some money to cashout now.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

It's like you are asking, "how much is your salary?".

There are open minded people who will share on how much they have earned with these bounty reward tokens but I haven't join any bounty and earned a reward token. Smiley

But the most money I earned was with Docademic, which increased and then I sold and bought other "good" coins with that money, Docademic is still holding its own and my "good" shit coins couldn't.    
That coin is dropping and good that you sold it earlier but that's how the market goes, you earn good, buy another tokens that will stop your progress profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

I earn almost $5000usd on bounties and i keep holding them. I know some ICO are failed and some are success.  So be proud and happy that the amount we received from bounties.
I will get rich for the next few months for holding them.

rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

1) It was near 30k$
2) I hold this token month
3) Sorry but I can't said it. Because I don't say it.
Currencyguide

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

As the whole system of the crypto currency is decentralized, profits from it will differ from time to time also. But to make proper and bigger profit from your crypto you must have to hold on to your coin, remain calm and wait patiently.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

I earned almost $250 wepower token. But in recent time its price fall down. Price is between $50-$60.I believes it is difficult to get bounty. You can try also.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

My biggest advantage of bounty is nearly 100% of the price rise ICO. Indeed many have speculated the price will come down after the ICO and that majority is indeed Yes. But if you dare to take the risk to hold then the result will be much larger and to exceed the value of the ICO. many people are in a hurry but the results are a bit disappointing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: