Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Warhammer 40k Figs!  (Read 1213 times)
2Legit2Bit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 08:24:24 PM

WTS various Warhammer 40k Tyranid minis for BTC.  Just don't have the time for it anymore and fidgured someone here might be interested.

https://i.imgur.com/m7P7N.jpg

Shown are 2 boxes of Tyranid warriors new on sprue, 1 Carnifex w/venom cannon & barbed strangler, 4 hormagaunts put together and 2 on sprue, 8 spinegaunts put together, 2 new in blister Raveners.  Ive also got a couple lictors, a brood of genestealers, and abunch of bits not pictured.  PM for details or better pics.  Thanks!

Bananas not included!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2Legit2Bit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 06:45:18 PM

Who is that coming down the devils staircase?

https://i.imgur.com/rBHp0.jpg

Why its a brood of genestealers, all primed up and ready to eat the faces off your best friends imperial guardsmen.

That shiny fellow lurking on the left? He's just a lonely lictor looking for a new home. Will you be the one to make his dream come true? A life in the shadows has left him jaded and lonely. His last fleeting hope is that he can find someplace to belong.

PM me and lets get these fellas settled in to there new home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: