Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook reverses crypto ban.....partially!  (Read 162 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

I just got this from a crypto influencer known as Sunny Hussain in his email (since I’m subscribed). It got me excited, however, there’s a catch when it comes to this one. I have a crypto-related fan page talking about my crypto life, token sale reviews, etc., in which Facebook rejected my campaign. Now that they partially reverse crypto ban (ICOs and binary options are still banned), it’s still a good sign though.

What are your thoughts on this guys?

You can read it here: http://fortune.com/2018/06/27/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversed-icos/

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sareineella456

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Good to hear, I don't blame them for banning ICOs but the legit existing companies should be allowed to buy ads.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Yes, I've heard about this. And now tell me, where is the democracy? Ads don't push you to give there your money and invest, is this the same evil like advertisements to drugs which work guaranteed (of course) or other things, cryptocurrencies are free and they don't force you to buy them. It's up to you like buying drugs, toys etc..
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

I just got this from a crypto influencer known as Sunny Hussain in his email (since I’m subscribed). It got me excited, however, there’s a catch when it comes to this one. I have a crypto-related fan page talking about my crypto life, token sale reviews, etc., in which Facebook rejected my campaign. Now that they partially reverse crypto ban (ICOs and binary options are still banned), it’s still a good sign though.

You can read it here: http://fortune.com/2018/06/27/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversed-icos/
This is very good news and I also don't understand why the rate hasn't grown .. This is a very promising signal, even with some ban on ICO advertising. When such companies as Facebook reconsider their attitude to cryptocurrencies, this gives us hope for full adoption in the future.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

I think that lifting this prohibition is the right decision and the Facebook Facebook campaign will grow. But I do not see the crypto market starting to grow from such a positive news. The main thing is not to advertise fraudulent projects.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Yep, those who will get application will be monopolists on that huge market Shocked Shocked Shocked Guys have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain? Found article today on Medium - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
ChopseyMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

I think this good news for us also this news help or motivate people more also people of Crypto market are increasing day by day also this is good news for us because nowadays many websites are giving facilities for Crypto world.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Its nice to hear about this realization of Facebook of not banning the cryptos and icos. Maybe facebook realizes that cryptocurrency is the future of everything now. Well lets pray hard that facebook will fully take out their strict policy in cryptocurrency.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Thank you for the informative news. If Facebook unbans the cryptocurrency and bitcoins add it will be a big promotion and marketing for cryptocurrency and bitcoin. I hope this step by facebook will change the total scenario of the crypto industry. Moreover, I don’t blame them for banning ICOs.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

I think it’s a great news for crypto currency because facebook showing positive attitude for crypto. For this reason this market will become more popular among facebook users.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Actually it is the decision of the Facebook. This is also good in the sense that this will harm the bad coin to advertise their coin and free the market of crypto currency free from the scam coin. They should not ban all the coins from giving advertise because all coins are not bad.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

Actually it is the decision of the Facebook. This is also good in the sense that this will harm the bad coin to advertise their coin and free the market of crypto currency free from the scam coin. They should not ban all the coins from giving advertise because all coins are not bad.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

I'm really happy for this. This may bring positive changes to crypto market. I hope people will get to know about crypto more and start investing in it.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

Good news undoubtedly. Facebook is the most famous social networking site now and I am happy it is atleast allowing crypto ads maybe with some regulations. I am really for this.
That regulation is disallowing ICOs to advertise on facebook which makes sense and that's really the ban should be.

Well this news isn't new anymore and this has been few weeks ago but still fresh in our minds, I'm only waiting for the next big social media platform that will lift their ban on crypto ads too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Good to hear, I don't blame them for banning ICOs but the legit existing companies should be allowed to buy ads.
I just can say that off Facebook will banned the cryptocurrencies ads, very soon and very fast some new social media which will be a crypto positive will be developed, and most of the users would be transferred to that another social media.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: