Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to HODL or not ?  (Read 585 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Before selling it if you really need it for your needs it is very unfortunate if you sell it at current prices and it is far from the capital you buy. With the current price is very drop and painful, certainly you do not get the benefits and you will lose. If you want the benefits you should be patient to wait for the stable bitcoin price, and I know it is very difficult because the bitcoin price is declining and makes us all very sad.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

Need more patience in that case. Hold you coin, market price are starting to recover. And i think after a month all crypyo currency price will be okey soon.
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

If you cannot stomach 70% drops, this may not be the asset for you. While Bitcoin Gold is likely to increase in value as the market gets reflated, it's not bitcoin, as someone else mentioned. Picking any of the forks, besides maybe BCH, will bring more long-term risk, in my opinion.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:23 AM

you better wait, patience and wait until the price rises again, this only happens temporarily, later the market will also improve. do not sell now, we know the price is still very cheap, you will be very loss if sell now. better be a little patient to wait for the normal price back.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

if only I ask you to hold it first because the market is not good now at the bottom of the price now we just wait for it long term

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

My friend bought bitcoin at $17k and he still hold it. He believe bitcoin is long term investment and he not panic with market condition right now. I think you should hold it too and waiting maybe in next 2 years
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

If you do not know how to trade on the exchange, then it's better simply HODL
I've been keeping bitcoin since 2016 and I'm not even worried. I will not be affected by price fluctuations, because I bought it 10 times cheaper.
And yes, I sleep peacefully. Cool
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?
After I read what you are experiencing, my suggestion should you hold it for now, do not take steps that will make you regret, then you buy Coin for $ 110, and now the price drops to $ 26, you will lose, anyone knows what will happen tomorrow, you should hold what you have now.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

As you see, bitcoin gold will definitely have a hard time to recover. If you will sell it right away, you'll have a huge loss. You shall hodl it further, buy some more altcoins while they are on dump mode and let us wait for the bull run to sell them.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

I think you need to have a plan B as you can sell your bitcoin gold to ETH and buy other altcoins that has potential to grow in a short period then sell that alts once you get profits. Then if you want to buyback some btc gold then sell your alts.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Holding bitcoin is good because they have possibility that your money will back. Your invested money was very little the better you gonna do is to buy more bitcoin because this is your chance to get more bitcoin with lower pricea and you will ba able to get more money on that.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

My friend bought bitcoin at $17k and he still hold it. He believe bitcoin is long term investment and he not panic with market condition right now. I think you should hold it too and waiting maybe in next 2 years

Not only he there are many people who bought the bitcoin at very high will hold them because the cannot sell for low price. If they have more money now it is the right time to buy inorder to average the bitcoin.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Does Bitcoin's HODL or Not? But you ask about Bitcoin Gold. I will therefore respond to Bitcoin Gold.
Hard Fork Bitcoin gave Bitcoin Gold a new cryptocurrency with Equihash algorithm. The price situation is the same for all cryptocurrencies. Prices are based on the Bitcoin price.
If you wait for a further rise, do not worry, the rise will certainly come. At this price Bitcoin Gold $ 24 I would not sell. What value will Bitcoin Gold have, so price is given to him by people, be patient and your time will come.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Bitcoin holding is a bad strategy for those who have experience in margin trading. They can earn at any bitcoin price. But you need to have experience, knowledge and flair. If you don't have it, you better not risk it. Keep your coins and expect a rise in price. This will happen necessarily but in order to keep your coins you must have a guaranteed income in Fiat.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

You must have your own predictions as well as trust in crypto coins. Do not be too hasty in making decisions, rest assured crypto will survive in the long run, and holding is the best way to make a profit.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

As of now you need to hold your coins because the market price is still dumping or you can invest a huge amount of coins today because most of the traders are panicking and selling their coins which makes the market prices to dump.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Hodling is the best thing you can do at a moment as price is not too high and if you sell now then you will be getting less profits so try to buy as much as you can as price is low right now and in future it will bounce back which can give you best profits on your investments and if you sell now then you will surely regret in future when you will see much higher price of bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

You buy when the price is high, but why do you sell at a low price. Relax, this is not over and crypto can still increase, then holding will be the right choice to save your money.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

Do not rush. And do not panic. Market prices fluctuate. You have to wait for the market price to go up to sell it. Or you can make an investment. And the rest you do to trade.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

sure HODL. current price of bitcoin is not for sell, Its time to buy Bitcoin and fill my bags with bitcoin(although its not possible) Sad . I am not selling now any bitcoin , I am Holding tightly my bitcoin for this moment. I would sell them when bitcoin would be minimum $15k 
If a person is holding bitcoin for a long time then he should continue holding it for some more time, because price is trading too much low and if a person will like to sell he can only get a big lost, but if he will continue holding his bitcoin i think that it will not only recover his lost but will also make a good profit for him. You just need to hold your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: