Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..............  (Read 1369 times)
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

The project is interesting. How much time approximately is needed for confirmation transakcie? Will it be possible to mine on video cards? When will mining be started?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elhero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

The project is interesting. How much time approximately is needed for confirmation transakcie? Will it be possible to mine on video cards? When will mining be started?

Our project has a fixed delivery of erc20 tokens of the ethereum platform, without the possibility of mining.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

The application you offer is quite interesting, and certainly, the tourists will soon glance at it, this makes it easier for tourists to get objects and costs are relatively affordable. Expect to be well realized.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

The application you offer is quite interesting, and certainly, the tourists will soon glance at it, this makes it easier for tourists to get objects and costs are relatively affordable. Expect to be well realized.

Thanks for the feedback, undoubtedly, the implementation will be at the highest level
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Great project you will have rewards program some kind of airdrop

Yes, this week we are announcing a large-scale announcement of airdrop and bounty program. follow the news
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
$Nick$

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:28:26 PM by elhero

when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
Uther Dowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I recently found out about your project and I like it. The idea is interesting, but what are your competitive advantages in comparison with other similar projects?
I apologize for any mistakes - Google translate Grin
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

I recently found out about your project and I like it. The idea is interesting, but what are your competitive advantages in comparison with other similar projects?
I apologize for any mistakes - Google translate Grin

A unique functionality, previously not found in applications of this kind. Full decentralization (DApp), cashback at of up to 30%.
Pristav

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D

Pure fraud, the sale of tokens is completed, you can buy tokens only after listing on the exchange.
Pristav

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

the presence of fraud is a sign of a good project  Cheesy Tongue
Pristav

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

my work involves many flights. Do not throw your idea, develop a project! Roll Eyes
albertod

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.

Soon, white paper is announced with a detailed description of decentralization
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

This project is nice and I am happy to have become part of this project. I will do my best to support this project instead of what I can do.

Thank you for your support.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

The project is very interesting. I participated in the bonus campaign, continue to work well, I look forward to the success of this project!

The success that we will undoubtedly achieve
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

after reading the white paper. This is a Very powerful project, Because it has a future vision of the target base. and this project will be successful. Good luck

We are glad that you believe in our idea
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: