Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ..............  (Read 1369 times)
elhero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 05:57:15 AM by elhero

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

What's unusual about your project?

A feeling that the site made a schoolchild in 20 minutes ...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

xepcoh

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

Ukrainian translation reserved
dltsm

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

Czech translation reserved
Marakaya

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Why you make this app on blockchain, not like regular app?
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

From your ANN there's no way to understand how your app would be "decentralized" and which would be the advantages of this "decentralization. Which problem did you solve, using the blockchain?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Your project plans to cooperate with many tour operators. But do you have an agreement with at least one of them? Or at least a signed Memorandum of cooperation? Have you contacted these people? Do you have any documents to prove that they know about you? I have already seen several projects focused on the industry. tourism, but none has yet been able to create a complete product.
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

When listing?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Why you make this app on blockchain, not like regular app?

Blockchain is a unique technology, applications created on the basis of blockchain have undeniable advantages over standard applications.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

From your ANN there's no way to understand how your app would be "decentralized" and which would be the advantages of this "decentralization. Which problem did you solve, using the blockchain?

The main task of decentralization is the preservation of personal data of users.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?
WonTM

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:23 AM

An small description of how will be the airdrop could be useful. Currently there are no info about it.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

An small description of how will be the airdrop could be useful. Currently there are no info about it.

Soon, we will definitely add information and conduct the airdrop and bounty program.
Nightz

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Nice Project. Good concept and ideas. It will worth in future.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

No information on your team ?
Doesn't make people want to trust you.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Traveling already became big business. It also many Cryptocurrency project that also taking this theme as their purpose.
Now it's time for voyager, it offer many benefit when someone choosing this project to make an investation or choosing it to make their travel easier.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

No information on your team ?
Doesn't make people want to trust you.

We private the sale of tokens, during the course of sales each of the investors familiarize themselves with the team personally. Soon we will announce the full team
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Traveling already became big business. It also many Cryptocurrency project that also taking this theme as their purpose.
Now it's time for voyager, it offer many benefit when someone choosing this project to make an investation or choosing it to make their travel easier.

We are going to our main goal - to maximally improve the travel process using blockchain technology.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

The project is interesting. How much time approximately is needed for confirmation transakcie? Will it be possible to mine on video cards? When will mining be started?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

The project is interesting. How much time approximately is needed for confirmation transakcie? Will it be possible to mine on video cards? When will mining be started?

Our project has a fixed delivery of erc20 tokens of the ethereum platform, without the possibility of mining.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

The application you offer is quite interesting, and certainly, the tourists will soon glance at it, this makes it easier for tourists to get objects and costs are relatively affordable. Expect to be well realized.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

The application you offer is quite interesting, and certainly, the tourists will soon glance at it, this makes it easier for tourists to get objects and costs are relatively affordable. Expect to be well realized.

Thanks for the feedback, undoubtedly, the implementation will be at the highest level
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Great project you will have rewards program some kind of airdrop

Yes, this week we are announcing a large-scale announcement of airdrop and bounty program. follow the news
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
$Nick$

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:28:26 PM by elhero

when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
Uther Dowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I recently found out about your project and I like it. The idea is interesting, but what are your competitive advantages in comparison with other similar projects?
I apologize for any mistakes - Google translate Grin
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

I recently found out about your project and I like it. The idea is interesting, but what are your competitive advantages in comparison with other similar projects?
I apologize for any mistakes - Google translate Grin

A unique functionality, previously not found in applications of this kind. Full decentralization (DApp), cashback at of up to 30%.
Pristav

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D

Pure fraud, the sale of tokens is completed, you can buy tokens only after listing on the exchange.
Pristav

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

the presence of fraud is a sign of a good project  Cheesy Tongue
Pristav

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

my work involves many flights. Do not throw your idea, develop a project! Roll Eyes
albertod

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.
Nightz

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.

Soon, white paper is announced with a detailed description of decentralization
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

This project is nice and I am happy to have become part of this project. I will do my best to support this project instead of what I can do.

Thank you for your support.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

The project is very interesting. I participated in the bonus campaign, continue to work well, I look forward to the success of this project!

The success that we will undoubtedly achieve
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

after reading the white paper. This is a Very powerful project, Because it has a future vision of the target base. and this project will be successful. Good luck

We are glad that you believe in our idea
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.

Once again I want to clarify - not partners, but prospective partners. With each company under consideration, a conversation was held about possible cooperation, all the organizations listed listed interest in the project.
$Nick$

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization
$Nick$

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization

Public sale was in our plans, but we collected the necessary amount for the implementation of the project with private sale. After listing to the stock exchange, everyone can buy our tokens. I do not think that this can negatively affect decentralization
Nightz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink
Uther Dowl

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink

It would be something to argue about. Whether they are official partners or not, eventually we will find out. Wink But I believe that the program will show its necessity (and I'm sure it will show, because the idea is really attractive to people) and there will definitely be companies that this idea will attract.
Pristav

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

This platform is quite similar to the airdrop token that I have joined an ERC20 token, however with your dedication on this project hopefully the fulfillment of a decentralized application for tourists and travelers platform will be successfully be placed on the blockchain!
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><

Very soon, on the eve of the listing on the stock exchange
$Nick$

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Uber?? Wow Cool
"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

I'm also surprised, but the project is like a scam. I see no activity, maybe this topic of the forum was abandoned...
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

Crypto-currency one big to scam, which was thought up by Donald Trump!!
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

I know about what I speak.
Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

I think prospect is what - isn't clear yet.
Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
I missed something, the airdrop and bounty programs has already ended?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

This week! The official announcement of the airdrop, follow the news on Twitter and the telegram.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Please do not worry. Developers are actively involved in the project, and they are preparing you a bomb! Soon, the voyager activates a strong advertising campaign, millions will know about us!
$Nick$

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

Please do not worry. Developers are actively involved in the project, and they are preparing you a bomb! Soon, the voyager activates a strong advertising campaign, millions will know about us!
It would be nice to hear from you at least some news a couple of times a week
Pristav

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

Why so long? where is my money?
Pristav

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

What trading exchanges are in the near future?
$Nick$

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Why so long? where is my money?

Are you their investor? I sympathize if so  Grin
Mishania_13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Hi guys! what are the nearest events you are planning?
Pristav

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

1.7 btc   Roll Eyes let's see what happens
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

🔥GIVEAWAY+AIRDROP🔥
10 winners will be selected and each will receive 20,000 VGR, the remaining participants will participate in the airdrop for 1000 VGR.
Summing up results will occur after the sum of participants reaches the necessary mark or 31.08.18

To receive coins, follow the instructions on the picture!

https://a.radikal.ru/a19/1808/5f/2aa1f9da1c4a.jpg
minebitcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

How can I buy your tokens? Very interested in your idea.
nicholid

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

When is the bounty program planned? I went through the airdrop, but I'm also interested in the bounty
mido0o

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

When is the listing expected? I follow the project with the opening theme.
Brinx

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

I want to learn more about the project, how can I talk to the project team?
leonardo886

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

Where can I find out about the project team? Why is there no information about the members of the team?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

How can I buy your tokens? Very interested in your idea.

Tokens can be purchased only after listing on the exchange.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

When is the bounty program planned? I went through the airdrop, but I'm also interested in the bounty

After listing on the stock exchange (very soon), we announce the holding of a bounty program.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

When is the listing expected? I follow the project with the opening theme.

Soon very soon. Follow the news on our official resources.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 09:34:36 PM by elhero

I want to learn more about the project, how can I talk to the project team?

With the project team, you can chat in our chat telegram - @voyagerchat

elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Where can I find out about the project team? Why is there no information about the members of the team?

We conducted a closed token sale among large investors. Each investor was given information about the members of the team. After listing on the stock exchange, we will introduce each member of the team.
hothanhsang

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Often I travel. For work and rest, up to 10 times a year. Described functions are the ideal solution for all travelers. I hope the project does not turn out to be a scam, and the application will go down in the tops.

A similar situation, I also want to believe that the project will work.
rileriscool

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

Will you implement the DApp application?
angelvic73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

And what about the white paper of the project? Where's she? How can we study the project in more detail?
Jihsen

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Completed airdrop and became interested in the project. I'm waiting for the listing! The idea is excellent, but you need a serious approach to business.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

The travel industry is a potentially huge market and I believe this project will succeed. Great job from the developers. Is the crowdsale on how can I participate in this project
sanctumware

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

Everywhere is written - FIRST decentralized application, what you do not understand? Do not ask such stupid questions, learn to read.

My question is this. What is the development stage of the application now? Are there any sketches already, or are you unfounded?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

I really like that the developers of the project always answer questions in the topic. Act in the same spirit.

Naturally, we always keep in touch.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

Often I travel. For work and rest, up to 10 times a year. Described functions are the ideal solution for all travelers. I hope the project does not turn out to be a scam, and the application will go down in the tops.

A similar situation, I also want to believe that the project will work.

We will surely develop the best application in the sphere of tourism. Do not doubt!
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Yes, DApp application.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

And what about the white paper of the project? Where's she? How can we study the project in more detail?

Soon. In anticipation of the listing, we will lay out the white paper of the project.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

The travel industry is a potentially huge market and I believe this project will succeed. Great job from the developers. Is the crowdsale on how can I participate in this project

Join our official online resources. Participate in the airdrop. We are on the verge of listing
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Everywhere is written - FIRST decentralized application, what you do not understand? Do not ask such stupid questions, learn to read.

My question is this. What is the development stage of the application now? Are there any sketches already, or are you unfounded?

Yes, of course there is work. http://v01.voyagerapp.club/ - the first layout, demo version 0.1.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I see this project will successfully lured many investors and the project will run successfully.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bicentenario200

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Where will the project tokens be used in addition to the application?
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

I see this project will successfully lured many investors and the project will run successfully.
Indeed, Voyager will attracts a lot of tourists abd travellers it will revolutionize the travel industry in many regions around the world.  It has a big potential business opportunities that will be useful and helpful to the prospect investors.  Hope the dev team can provide the link for whitepaper for the more information.  Also intensify its socila media sites to really spread the goodness of the project and its goal to cater the needs of tourists and travellers.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BuE22

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

WHAT IF YOUR APP IS ANNOUNCED ON REGULAR CHAIN A LOT MORE PEOPLE INVOLVE IN IT AFTER THAT.
angelvic73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

In general, the project is interesting. For investment, we are waiting for the release of white paper.
bicentenario200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

Why the silence in the Internet resources of the project? When will the traffic?
luca51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Which exchanges are expected to be listed "soon"?
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

I think lots of people are like to travel ( personally I like). And I believe to have this app will greatly simplify the process of traveling.
vbulden

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

When is the application expected to be released?
kehaq

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Very interesting functionality of the application. I hope that you will complete all of the above
lendircinta

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I think this question is better to ask in telegram or directly to devs. But I think that it will be there for a couple of month.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Where will the tokens be used in addition to the Voyager application?

The VGR Token will be used by all of our travel partners in their markets.
DanWin1210

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Is it planned to release the application on the appstore and google play sites?  Huh
minebitcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

At the moment, the project does not have media support, and without it, in any way. When do you plan to fix it?
nicholid

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

If the project gets on the stock exchange, I will be with you. And, by the way, how are things with partners? When should we wait for announcements?
$Nick$

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

This week! The official announcement of the airdrop, follow the news on Twitter and the telegram.
Thanks for the airdrop. You know how to keep a promise  Wink
nicholid

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Airdrop performed! Now I'm your hostage  Grin Grin Grin

We are all now hostages  Cheesy
Brinx

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Thanks for the airdrop. You know how to keep a promise  Wink

I believe that fulfilling promises is a great start.
leonardo886

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

If everything works out, this will be my favorite application!
Especially pleases cashback ))
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

I think this question is better to ask in telegram or directly to devs. But I think that it will be there for a couple of month.
If the application issues in the release team and just know his dev because they authorized to announce it all in public
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Is it planned to release the application on the appstore and google play sites?  Huh

Oh sure. After running the application, we will hit all resources.
hothanhsang

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Another question, how to get tokens from the site after the airdrop?
rileriscool

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

The idea is simply wonderful. Smiley The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you. P. passed the air duct, everything is in order. Wink
angelvic73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

I read the topic of the project, very interesting. A lot of questions are asked, perhaps I'll ask one more. Because of what you did not do public ico? In my opinion, he would have been successful.
Jihsen

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

What is the main mission of the Voyager?
sanctumware

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

Yes, of course there is work. http://v01.voyagerapp.club/ - the first layout, demo version 0.1.

This is already good. It's great that you are developing.
bicentenario200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Where can I communicate with project investors and developers?
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

In the field of cryptocurrency, there is one rule: if a little-known small project promises to be added to the Binance - it's a scam =) Cheesy Especially if next to Binance list Yobit and EtherDelta =) Do you know about this?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
amir468

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

The tourist market is huge, it's a fact. A great idea, and if you implement it, I'm sure the project will be known.
luca51

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Which exchanges are expected to be listed "soon"?

HITbtc, YObit.

Ok, I'm on yobit and am waiting for the listing Wink
vbulden

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

I directly felt the idea of ​​the project Smiley Already I can not wait to become part of the voyager community Cheesy
kehaq

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

It would not hurt to add animation to the site. Too everything looks dim
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

In the field of cryptocurrency, there is one rule: if a little-known small project promises to be added to the Binance - it's a scam =) Cheesy Especially if next to Binance list Yobit and EtherDelta =) Do you know about this?

We do not declare that tomorrow we will reach the exchange. We say that this exchange is in the lists of expected. Naturally, the first exchanges where we try to get to is YOBIT, HITbtc and so on. Larger stock exchanges will be after the release of the application (6-12 months).
Binance looks very promising. How do you want to get on the list of tokens that are already on it? Will it be a paid listing or a monthly
Binance voting?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Do you have any data in which numbers do you fall on the stock exchanges expected to be listed?

Unfortunately, we can not receive such information. At the moment, we are waiting for an early listing on a pair of listed exchanges.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

You have so many pending partners stated on your OP.
Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
And definitely not the first platform to deal with tourists and travelers.
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.

Ok thanks. Waiting how you will gonna beat the odds here in crypto.
And if those "expected partners" will really be on board with your project??
Uther Dowl

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

When is roughly expected, at least, the alpha version of the application?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 11:38:51 PM by elhero

sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I want you to develop it without giving up to the end. Many coins are priced, people on the management side sell and escape.
In order not to do so, I think that it is information disclosure of a strong community and people of the management side.
KAPOOR787

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Good Project.....
vovocrypto

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Inserir cotação
Transmitiu um lançamento aéreo, obrigado. De fato, esta é a primeira vez que vejo esse projeto no campo do turismo. Boa sorte. Implemente o projeto.
vuongnguyenhaoinvest

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

resverd
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

I want you to develop it without giving up to the end. Many coins are priced, people on the management side sell and escape.
In order not to do so, I think that it is information disclosure of a strong community and people of the management side.

Funds for the implementation of the project have already been collected, and we are already actively developing our plans. The other day we are announcing team members.

This information should be informed as soon as possible, the belief is always the most important thing for a project in the present stage. I expect the project will go in the right direction.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Funds for the implementation of the project have already been collected, and we are already actively developing our plans. The other day we are announcing team members.
I would like to it's proceed in a better direction.
I'm expecting your activities.
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

This is a block chain project for travelers. The market is very large and the development of VOYAGER coins is expected by investors.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Transmitted an airdrop, thank you. Indeed, this is the first time I see such a project in the field of tourism. Good luck. Implement the project.

I have already seen many projects in the field of tourism. and every project is interesting on its own. I believe that tourism is a sphere that needs to be developed and improved, because it really is of interest to people.

life manager

Activity: 336
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

When is roughly expected, at least, the alpha version of the application?
According to the road map, the alpha version should be released in August 2018, and the beta version in September-October 2018

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
dancerholefg

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

I find that this is a necessary service for travelers from all tourist sites in any part of the world. I saw the birth of it is wonderful
vbulden

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

The launch of our testnet will be January 2019 (with tesnet demo coins) and official launch soon after, also in Q1’19.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: