Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WANTED) - Application Developer/s - High Salary!  (Read 512 times)
supersock8 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:09:32 PM

Seeking professional application designer/developer who can produce professional applications and start working with us with immediate effect.

Current available projects:

1) Taxis - Online Booking
2) Online Food Delivery Order System

Please get in contact via the email below if you have the right skills and are a person who works in a coordinated, effective and timely manner. 

Please be sure to include your portfolio and experience when emailing or PMing us.
Email is highly preferred and these candidates will receive priority. 

supersock3727@mail.com

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LDR

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:14:43 PM

Hey can you please add some more details such as:

App Details:
  • Application Platform?
  • Programming Language?
  • Size of development team?

Company Details:
  • If its remote, why should we trust you? You just joined this forum yesterday.
  • Why don't you have a custom domain for your email address?
  • Name of company?
  • Location/Country of Company?
  • What do you consider a "high salary"? The average full time web dev in the U.S. with 3+ years of experience makes $70k+ a year plus stock options, a high salary would be in 6 figures.

These are the basics and the answers should be public so you can't tell people who email you different things.

supersock8 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:29:34 AM

Hey can you please add some more details such as:

App Details:
  • Application Platform?
  • Programming Language?
  • Size of development team?

Company Details:
  • If its remote, why should we trust you? You just joined this forum yesterday.
  • Why don't you have a custom domain for your email address?
  • Name of company?
  • Location/Country of Company?
  • What do you consider a "high salary"? The average full time web dev in the U.S. with 3+ years of experience makes $70k+ a year plus stock options, a high salary would be in 6 figures.

These are the basics and the answers should be public so you can't tell people who email you different things.

Hello,

You are right, I should have made myself clearer.

I have little-zero experience with applications and perhaps even need a consultation first with an app expert regarding my needs. Therefore, I cannot answer your questions about programming language. I apologize for using the word salary, as it is technically a one-time payment job for creating and customizing the app.  

We feel that if we pay upfront into a trustworthy escrow system then there should be no issues. We are happy to share our real identities if those working with us feel more comfortable but escrow should be enough. Facebook and Skype also are simple too use. We are a new internet start-up in the process of beginning registration this week. Custom email, several domains, web hosting plans are in process of being set-up. Where I live, in Thailand, it takes 4-8 weeks to register a company and is a complicated bureaucratic process where all details must be exact.

I hope this answers your questions and provides information on why initially a lot of information seems to be missing. In my eyes, the right person for job will be able to explain to us which programming language, platforms and team size we should be using.

Our other post may provide further insight:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455241

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: