Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeIO 2 More Days  (Read 133 times)
Comfy (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Personally I ambuying more TIO today before the BIG Friday Announcement

but wait there is more TradeIO has just announced another Airdrop, what this the 4th, 5th, 6th Announcement?
I cant keep up, cant talk buying more TIO

GO TIO
xx_gReyz_xx

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Thank you for your announcement! I found the information on their website. Here is the link for more information guys and who are interested with the airdrop.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/verified-ico-ingot-coin-to-airdrop-2-5-million-tokens-to-trade-io-community-569fc468bbd
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

You are most welcome that you are buying more TIO. I am suggesting you a link there are information regarding airdrop it will help you if you are interested https://medium.com/@trade.io/verified-ico-ingot-coin-to-airdrop-2-5-million-tokens-to-trade-io-community-569fc468bbd
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

That's an interesting post. Trade.io will drop 250 million ICC tokens to both ICC and TIO community. With this benefit, trade token holders will receive many advantages and get lots of altcoins.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

This is really great. Actually many coins are coming to the market daily and this is one of them. This coin is really good as per the article. After going through the article and find it interesting. Actually this will be a blockchain based wallet that will be integrated. This will focus on different area and hope that this will have a good response.
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Great information. This information is available in the website. In the website every information is available. This information will help the investors.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

This is really great. Actually many coins are coming to the market daily and this is one of them. This coin is really good as per the article. After going through the article and find it interesting. Actually this will be a blockchain based wallet that will be integrated. This will focus on different area and hope that this will have a good response.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

The article seems to have portrayed the coins benefits quite well. With so many new coins coming into the market, this is one of them and looks promising as well has the potential to sustain in the market for the long run. Let us hope that the coin will get good responses.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

I too heard much about this and was planning to invest here too. Maybe I will go for it as it sounds really great. Hope this TIO will do pretty good in future.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Yes of course it's very interesting that coins go out every day to the market. A new coin is a new price.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: