Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 06:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you consider the Best Bounty manager?  (Read 255 times)
siagh357 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

To me a best bounty manager should be someone who treat you as an employee, respect your time for working with you and pays you on time. I have been here not for long, I participated in most twitter campaign,medium and telegram of Legend Sylon , it can take months, he won't bother to open even the spreadsheet in public mode for you to see your stakes. Sometimes, after working so many weeks, he just announce CAMPAIGN PAUSE, without any tangible reason, means you work for nothing. Isn't a way to hold bounty managers accountable on this forum? It grieves me that no policies are set out by moderators of this forum to bring to book on managers that cheat members here.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

I totally agree with you. The best bounty manager should give you enough respect and value your time. Steps should be taken to follow up the activities of bounty managers.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

So far the beat bounty am running on is controlled by Goblin team.. I have been on wapinter, bounty hive and bountyguru. Goblin team have my respect for appreciating the time hunter but to make it happen. I havent hear about legend sylon but if he's like that then ita bullshit!!!
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Exactly, you are right... Most of the bounty manager are not even care about the participants which is very bad. Our time and internet connection fees should be appreciated by paying us as they promised us before the start of the campaign.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

Very much in my opinion a good bounty manager with a management that is of course very large and extraordinary. For the best surely everyone is different in this case. For me personally the best Arteezy, Wapinter, hua-hui. All the bounty managers I mentioned are certainly the best. And many more.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

you are actually right whit all you said, a good bounty manager should respect people's effort and time, also understand hunter is not a play hunters take their time doing one or two things. and also paying the hunter with good rewards.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

You're not going to make any difference posting a thread here. Bounties are not that hard, pressing retweet is not work. If you treat them as work, you're in the wrong game. No harm in doing bounties, but anyone expecting to make a fortune is (arguably) delusional.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

To consider a best bounty manager I already made a research on them if how many bounty they hold and become successful because the many bounty he gets succeed has he gain more percentage to be a good manager.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

I always like to work with amazix team. As far as i am concerned, they have been the best. Although, i have not worked with all the bounty managers, but with what i have heard and seen people said, i prefer amazix.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

To me a best bounty manager should be someone who treat you as an employee, respect your time for working with you and pays you on time. I have been here not for long, I participated in most twitter campaign,medium and telegram of Legend Sylon , it can take months, he won't bother to open even the spreadsheet in public mode for you to see your stakes. Sometimes, after working so many weeks, he just announce CAMPAIGN PAUSE, without any tangible reason, means you work for nothing. Isn't a way to hold bounty managers accountable on this forum? It grieves me that no policies are set out by moderators of this forum to bring to book on managers that cheat members here.
Yes, I agree with you that there needs to be an appreciation for the hard work of bounty participants. Choosing a good project is indeed very difficult, but at least by following a good bounty manager a bounty hunter will gain comfort in his work. I choose a good manager by looking at the experiences and successes they've achieved.
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

investigate spam campaigns. The proposed framework identifies an on-the-fly spam campaign. In addition, label and score campaigns and gather information about them. The framework described provides law enforcement with a strong platform for investigating cyber-based criminal activities. Responsible for what happens is a good manager.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

I prefer bounty managers that are always attending to their participants. Those that give bounty participants audience.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

i have been working alongside sylon since I have started here in Bitcointalk. And so far i find him the best bounty manager. I have worked with arteezy and really I became frustrated because it takes so much time to update the spreadsheets and i find it hard to contact him through PM. On the other hand,sylon can easily be reached, very responsive to inquiries, has a clear set of rules. Bounties that he had been handling are the big ones.  He will allow you to leave the campaign and still receive your stakes and also reminds you to change signature If ever there had been updates. You really cannot blame the bounty managers because they are just taking action based on the heads of the project. Maybe some reasons for bounty cancellation or setbacks cannot be divulged entirely so as to protect the name of the project and also prevent investors from pulling out. After all, it really is very hard to maintain the bounty project considering how the market is doing the past few months.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

At this instance there is no abuse of participants and the puase is because of project management not the bounty managers.
These things happen, it is uncomfortable but it is part of bounty world, you just have to suck it up.

I dont think that there are best bounty managers, they are the ones which have proved that they can do the job and those who do it not so good.

jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

I will say the entire bounty campaign managers have been at their best with the management task as it is not easy to manage a campaign and in most cases managing campaigns simultaneously but in all I think sylon and the Amazix team are best
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

I think bounty manager have some quality like time since, intelligence, work in any position and respect to others. Then he will be a great bounty manager.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

I prefer that bounty manager should follow a democratic process in decision making. A good bounty manager will have importance for the employee as well as for the public. He will follow the path of honesty and always think for the welfare of his team and project. He will have good leading quality.
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

It seems to me impossible to name one manager that he is the best, now everyone has some kind of inconvenience, I have no claims only to one yahoo62278.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

I prefer that bounty manager should follow a democratic process in decision making. A good bounty manager will have importance for the employee as well as for the public. He will follow the path of honesty and always think for the welfare of his team and project. He will have good leading quality.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

If I had to choose, I would choose the Amazix team, which is experienced because it's responsible for enough bounty threads.
The most important thing is that most of their bounty threads pay within 30 days.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: