Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you consider the Best Bounty manager?  (Read 241 times)
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

If I, the best manager is he who tries to sort and choose the bounty that will be managed so that one day if bounty is finished we can all get the results. Except, in the project they have their own manager to manage bounty campaign, it is a different matter. And another good bounty manager is he who wants to help or respond to problems experienced bounty hunter.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

"A good bounty manager should be altruistic. He/she should have the traits of non-biasness and should seek for the welfare of both the people, users and the team simultaneity in an ethical manner. If the bounty manager talks up unethical means, then that will bring havoc and chaos in the market.
"
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

I think the best gift manager is someone who treats the participants with respect, appreciates the time spent working and paying the work of the participants on time.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Based on my experience in this forum, I feel that Sylon is the best Bitcointalk manager when it comes to altcoin related bounties since majority of his bounties turn out to be legit and profitable while Yahoo seems to be the best Bitcointalk manager when it comes to Bitcoin related bounties in this forum. There are so many superb bounty managers in this forum like Wapinter, Darkstar etc. These managers have tons of experience which is why it is easy to trust them.

Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I think that a good bounty Manager should answer the questions that are often asked by the rebels, and they begin to ignore. Also have a good idea what project to work with
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Someone who is effective one who respects a bounty hunters time who feels you need to be rewarded for your time spent working one who is not rude and also one gives you the utmost attention when you have an issue that i consider a good manager.And my award goes out to btcltcdigger that guy is awesome you do deserve some accolades
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

I do not have a favorite bounty manager as at this point. I think that a lot of these bounty managers need to do more than they already are doing right now. Majority of them lack patience, which is one of the basic things that are required for them to have, I know that many bounty hunters might be really annoying with the questions and not keeping to rules, but as a bounty manager, you ought to be patient with these people and not be rude also.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

I have participated on the bounty campaigns by sandra evans and they were really good, I don't know if they keep being like that but you can definitely give them a try.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I also agree to your point. I hope all the bounty manager really cares for the bounty hunters. Especially when the bounty hunters ask just a small detail on the distribution, and they replied with a rage text, is that normal? Hope that the bounty manager also treats the bounty hunters as their employee, and not a slut.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

To me a best bounty manager should be someone who treat you as an employee, respect your time for working with you and pays you on time. I have been here not for long, I participated in most twitter campaign,medium and telegram of Legend Sylon , it can take months, he won't bother to open even the spreadsheet in public mode for you to see your stakes. Sometimes, after working so many weeks, he just announce CAMPAIGN PAUSE, without any tangible reason, means you work for nothing. Isn't a way to hold bounty managers accountable on this forum? It grieves me that no policies are set out by moderators of this forum to bring to book on managers that cheat members here.
I agree with you, the bounty manager should give you confidence in it. Unfortunately, there are a few teams, but I can highlight the Amazix team, which I think is the most professional.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

For me, I think that the best bounty manager who is patient, seeks to listen, and attends to the worries of each of its bounty hunter.  One who is trust worthy, and also respectful. One isn't in it for his selfish desires, but for passion, and to fulfill purpose. While it might be almost impossible to come across a bounty manager who possesses all of these qualities, there are some that ticks almost all of the boxes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: