Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anacoin delisted from idex  (Read 118 times)
keycellko (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Anacoin was a promising project. I believed in that project for far too long until i realize there could be something missing from the team. Maybe the marketing didnt work, maybe the team went to the wrong people. I know the team has an awful lot of support but i couldn't figure out what went wrong. It just died like that. I hold Anacoin too long til it lost its value and then delisted from idex. That's the most painful truth i have with working for bounty campaigns. We just have to wait and hope these tokens worth more than its supposed to and end up waiting for nothing.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

yeah but if there is no volume and nearly no one is really interestd in a Project it is just a Logical consequnce that it will be deslisted after a certain period of time

GaryGadoot

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

That's not a good news. Anacoin was thought to be one of the much promising projects. the news of it being delisted might bring many investors to suffer.
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

As far as i know this project doing well in the market. But they need more improvement where they have weakness. Then they will become more acceptable in the market.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

Actually with the ever increasing popularity of the bitcoin as well as the crypto currency market, many coins are coming to the market every day. Now there are more than 1500 hundreds coins that are operating in the market. But it is also hard to be in the market for new coin because of competition. This coin has failed to attract the investors.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

Actually with the ever increasing popularity of the bitcoin as well as the crypto currency market, many coins are coming to the market every day. Now there are more than 1500 hundreds coins that are operating in the market. But it is also hard to be in the market for new coin because of competition. This coin has failed to attract the investors.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

IDEX, however as a decentralized exchange, so they can freely choose remove or add new tokens, so I think this is not really diversify, this is just a disguised as a decentralized centralized.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

It is tough to survive and sustain in the market where there are fifteen hundred different coins. New coins come every day in the market of crypto currency and all of them do not survive; some does while the other fails. This coin has sadly failed to leave its mark in the market.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

The problem is that there are too many altcoins right now. As per the latest reports, more than 10,000 different altcoins and tokens exist and more than half of them are defunct. So the death of ANAT is not surprising for me.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

I am sorry to hear it and sorry for your loss. Hope all other coins will learn from this incident and try to figure out what went wrong with them so that you can avoid doing the same mistake.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

I've been watching this project for a very long time and the main reason why the project has not become popular is the inability to competently conduct PR marketing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: