Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Manage your Budget?  (Read 337 times)
Onecrypto18 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

A lot of families have always have the challenge of managing their budgets especially on pay day. Most families exhaust their monthly earnings just midway into their pay day, while they struggle for the remaining half of the month.

My question to you is this: How do you manage your budget in order to save for the rainy days?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

To manage your budget efficiently, considering a lot of thing should be seen. First is that we could first deduct the savings amount for this is the most convenient way on budgeting while saving. After that, next thing to consider is all the bills needed to be paid. Priority those who is near the due date. All the expenses can be eventually be budgeted after paying necessary bills. The key in budgeting income is to follow the simple equation which is Income -Savings= Expenses. Through this you might achieved an efficient budgeting scheme while saving enough money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

It depends on how you need to use daily cash, you should be able to make a schedule for your expenses. Because I am not married then I just buy my personal needs and eat with my girlfriend, every month I always set aside my money to save and I set aside my money for investment to use when I'm in need of money. I think you should be able to save money for the future such as investment and insurance, if you need goods or other things you should think first before buying, whether you buy is needed or not.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

An excel spreadsheet is the easiest way, although there are plenty of (free) online budgeting tools. Simple format, just fill in your earnings, then all your outgoings (including savings, investments etc.), and that will give you a balance. Best way is to draw up a yearly plan, then you can include the 'once a year' payments as well to plan ahead. Don't make the mistake of not including your savings in outgoings, you never know when you might need an emergency stash, and just saving 'the leftovers' is not a plan. I made my own (very basic), but just google 'free budget planner' and you'll get plenty of options.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

I receive my payday twice a month, so what I do is divide my salary according to my expenses to keep track of my budget and I dont usually buy things that are not needed so that I wont go beyond my budget. I also make sure to save 10% from my salary for emergency purposes.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Get all the list of your expense then give a break down on each of those in percentage. If you know how to compute in percentage, budgeting is super easy but math is complicated Grin That strategy always works for me and save my butt in time of poverty when pay day is a long way ahead.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

My question to you is this: How do you manage your budget in order to save for the rainy days?
Listing your expenses will help to budget your money for the upcoming days.

You have to be patient of writing down and cutting down your expenses. Don't buy the things that you want and buy only the things that you need.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Budget management is quite essential in our economic life. But as much as we know the importance of saving, the less we do the act pf saving. I know that it is difficult to save, but I believe that it is more difficult to have nothing to left in case of an emergency or when rainy days came in to our lives. Here are some of my tips on how to manage our budget. First, prioritize saving rather than expenses. Income must be subtracted to savings then the difference will be your expense rather than the opposite. Second, learn how to distinguish what is a need and a want; always put first what is your need. Lastly, commit yourself in saving for you to be able to become consistent in saving. Besides, saving is about consistency. And consistency is the key for a good budget management.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Instaco

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Spend what you can spend, and look for more opportunities to make profit.

Managing your budget for me is all about increasing your spending power together with increasing your streams of income.

When I don't earn much, i reduce my budget to a level that will enable me to sustain my needs for daily living.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

There are apps available you can you to help you manage your money (ex. PocketGuard, Wally). They're really useful. And most of them are free! It's like having a pocket sized financial planner. Taking advantage of technology is a good thing. Smiley
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I always make sure to keep 50% of my paycheck as much and as often as I can. The others go to rent and bills, groceries and leisure. It can be challenging but somehow I manage.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

in order to have a proper budget management, i set out a well detailed scale of preference in order of need, i think the reason people have budget management issues is not because they have a low income, human wants are alway insatiable, the more income you receive the more responsibilities knocks on your door, the reason is that people dont know how to differentiate between their need and want, they tends to give more priority to their wants rather than their need. My scale of prefer detailed my needs in order of importance and if there is left over then it extends to my wants.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

I draw a table in the notebook for each month. I divide all expenses into categories, such as food, transport, sweets, household, entertainment ... and so on - and for each fixed a constant amount that I spend for a month.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Savings first before expenses, that's i do after receiving my salary. I always put budget first to my needs rather than to my wants. At the end of the month if i still have left money that's the time i buy my wants, if sometimes i didn't use that i put it in my savings and in my emergency fund
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

A good trick would be to have a log book where you put all your expenses for the day/week/month (depends on your preference) so you can easily track your expenses. Another trick would be to set aside a certain part of your salary as your monthly savings. Then for what you have left, that's what you use for your daily expenses and make that amount fit until you get your next paycheck.
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

When it comes to budgetting I usually make a list of each week expenses. Then just put in a certain amount that i need to spend the whole week. I dont really buy things that are nit in my list. 50% for savings and the resy is for bills and foods and others.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

To me the best way to manage my budget is to spend on necessities alone and also plan what to spend on
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

A lot of families have always have the challenge of managing their budgets especially on pay day. Most families exhaust their monthly earnings just midway into their pay day, while they struggle for the remaining half of the month.

learn about Cost of Living, emergency fund, tracking of all expanses and income and don't forget it is super easy : Income>expanse = winning and income<expanse = losing.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

The best way to manage your budget is to live within your means first. Then look for ways to increase your income if your current salary or income is not enough or you wanted more financial freedom. Doing work here in bitcointalk will help.
KASUD36

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

I plan my budget according to my income and reduce all unnecessary expenses which will exceed my income
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: