Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103717 times)
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:38:33 AM

I just hope the devs will take the time to provide us with some information, this radio-silence is doing the coin no good. For those that are looking for a pool to mine while waiting I have added FCK to my freshly started NOMP installation at http://dutchpool.org:8000  Roll Eyes

thanks, looking good!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cienki7

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:58:37 AM

I just hope the devs will take the time to provide us with some information, this radio-silence is doing the coin no good. For those that are looking for a pool to mine while waiting I have added FCK to my freshly started NOMP installation at http://dutchpool.org:8000  Roll Eyes

thanks, looking good!

btw, can you mine x11 coins on your pool?

Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:21:57 AM

thanks, looking good!

btw, can you mine x11 coins on your pool?
Yes, currently I have Darkcoin which is X11 but I will be adding some more very soon Smiley

Spekske

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:14:29 AM

Although I have been a long time supporter of this coin and the new devs, the current situation with no news at all is simply not a positive development. A lot of people including myself have been putting countless hours into mining and keeping a pool available for others to mine, and at some point would love to see FCK moving somewhere, even if it's just a little bit at a time, but now it seems dead in the water. I don't want to sound dramatic but at some point someone has to decide what to do, take over, decide what algo to go for or leave it as it is, get the website done etc. etc...... anyone ?

cienki7

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:02:14 AM

such a waste, it could be really good coin with meaningful name.

Spekske

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

Blockreward halving is also due in about 12 hours making it 25000 per block.

ibidem

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:43:11 AM

Blockreward halving is also due in about 12 hours making it 25000 per block.

Current difficulty is 0.00716233

Time to mine before halving. I hope nothing is fucked up with all these complicated fork mechanisms and our coins are safe.

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

Although I have been a long time supporter of this coin and the new devs, the current situation with no news at all is simply not a positive development. A lot of people including myself have been putting countless hours into mining and keeping a pool available for others to mine, and at some point would love to see FCK moving somewhere, even if it's just a little bit at a time, but now it seems dead in the water. I don't want to sound dramatic but at some point someone has to decide what to do, take over, decide what algo to go for or leave it as it is, get the website done etc. etc...... anyone ?

It's a shame development has died. It is indeed a great coin. Perhaps someone should take the reigns to keep the fire burning.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Spekske

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:00:10 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 06:07:31 PM by Spekske

It's a shame development has died. It is indeed a great coin. Perhaps someone should take the reigns to keep the fire burning.
Blockreward halving is imminent in about 40 blocks. I am sure as a community we can keep this coin going, my pool at http://dutchpool.org is available and will be for the near future and if we don't hear from the devs we will find someone that can help or I'll try and dig into it myself Smiley

NekoMiko

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:23:39 PM

So, what's going on with this coin?

I would be glad to put a few MH/s into it, if it doesn't turn out to be a waste of time.
However, as how things look at the moment, there are just no exchanges or buyers for this coin. I tried Comkort, put a million FCK there at 1 µLTC, no buyers in over 2 weeks...
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

So, what's going on with this coin?

I would be glad to put a few MH/s into it, if it doesn't turn out to be a waste of time.
However, as how things look at the moment, there are just no exchanges or buyers for this coin. I tried Comkort, put a million FCK there at 1 µLTC, no buyers in over 2 weeks...
At the moment it seems the devs have run off, this coin however has some steady supporters including myself. As a community we can always find someone to help us make changes if needed, but for now the code is working fine, wallets are available, and I do not see any urgent need to change what is working fine, I have forked the repo on Github in case we want to take over as a community. As far as exchanges are concerned, I think 1 good exchange is all this coin needs, so please all keep voting at https://www.swisscex.com/voting so within a few weeks we should make it onto the exchange. I would strongly urge not to go for more exchanges for now, all that will do is spread buying and selling and lower the price in general as all individual exchanges need to somehow sync their trade, better have 1.
If you are looking for a pool to mine there should still be some available including mine at http://dutchpool.org

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

Dead?
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:33:40 AM

Dead?
No it is most certainly not dead. Just very slow at the moment Smiley

cienki7

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:04:21 AM

Looks like someone with Dev skills need to take it over. It would be good idea to create fck foundation.

Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:19:06 AM

Looks like someone with Dev skills need to take it over. It would be good idea to create fck foundation.
Yup, we need a roadmap for FCK. I already started asking around to see if we as a community can fill in all the holes. Please add to the wishlist if you feel like it, what we need is at least:

* website, plain and simple with coin specs, wallet downloads and please no bs stories nobody reads anyway
* wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux
* Pools

What I can provide is a pool, already running at http://dutchpool.org and if needed I can host a website, I am no designer or dev so if anybody feels like it just let me know. I can also provide a blockexplorer for FCK. I managed to compile the Linux daemon and Windows QT wallets from sourcecode, so now we just need someone to do a Mac wallet. I have also contacted someone that built a mobile app for another coin to see if we can adapt it for FCK. Furthermore I think we should stick with what we have, meaning scrypt and no changes that will most likely fail as we have already seen. FCK already has had 2 blockreward halvings, currently giving 25000 coins per block which is perfectly alright compared to a lot of other coins.

mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:02:10 PM

Yup, we need a roadmap for FCK. I already started asking around to see if we as a community can fill in all the holes. Please add to the wishlist if you feel like it, what we need is at least:

* website, plain and simple with coin specs, wallet downloads and please no bs stories nobody reads anyway
* Pools

What I can provide is a pool, already running at http://dutchpool.org and if needed I can host a website, I am no designer or dev so if anybody feels like it just let me know. I can also provide a blockexplorer for FCK. I managed to compile the Linux daemon and Windows QT wallets from sourcecode, so now we just need someone to do a Mac wallet. I have also contacted someone that built a mobile app for another coin to see if we can adapt it for FCK. Furthermore I think we should stick with what we have, meaning scrypt and no changes that will most likely fail as we have already seen. FCK already has had 2 blockreward halvings, currently giving 25000 coins per block which is perfectly alright compared to a lot of other coins.

+1 for keeping it scrypt, no point in mucking around w/new algo, and don't forget to take control over pre-mine (or whatever is left from it).

Also, folks,  please keep voting on swisscex https://www.swisscex.com/voting, coin needs to have a reasonably functional exchange with some exposure and volume to have a future at all.

Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:11:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 10:15:45 PM by Spekske

* Pools

+1 for keeping it scrypt, no point in mucking around w/new algo, and don't forget to take control over pre-mine (or whatever is left from it).

Also, folks,  please keep voting on swisscex https://www.swisscex.com/voting, coin needs to have a reasonably functional exchange with some exposure and volume to have a future at all.

I'm not too concerned about the leftovers from the premine, I think most of it has been paid in bonuses during the relaunch phase to p2pools. I would like to ask any of the runaway devs if they're still reading this why the sourcecode was reverted to version 0.9.0.0 while the windows qt wallet that can be downloaded from the website is version 1.0.0.1 Huh When compiling from the current source you will get version 0.9.0.0.
And yes, keep voting !!! We have a nice position but we need the votes !!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:23:28 AM

Hello my Friends, how are things going here? I haven't popped in for a while, you were remaking the wallets. My old qiwoman account was compromised so had to make a new one. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Spekske

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:54:17 AM

Hello my Friends, how are things going here? I haven't popped in for a while, you were remaking the wallets. My old qiwoman account was compromised so had to make a new one. Smiley
Hi ! Please read the previous posts.The devs did a runner, haven't heard from them in over a month now, so it's up to the community to take over this coin. I do like the idea someone proposed to setup FCK foundation or project as a community thing and take it from there.
I will have a new wallet available in a few days to include the latest OpenSSL fixes Smiley

cienki7

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:52:38 PM

Hi ! Please read the previous posts.The devs did a runner, haven't heard from them in over a month now, so it's up to the community to take over this coin. I do like the idea someone proposed to setup FCK foundation or project as a community thing and take it from there.
I will have a new wallet available in a few days to include the latest OpenSSL fixes Smiley

That's fanstatic! Thanks for your work, I think community can bring it back to life! I have not sold a single FCK and i have about 100m of them

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: