Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook lifts ban on crypto ads  (Read 576 times)
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

According to some rumors, from proven sources, Facebook is going to buy Coinbase.
I think it is connected with this lifting of prohibitions. I read about this in early June.
In any case, I don't like when someone changes their minds, it's just not professional.

lafter

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Facebook loosens its earlier ban on cryptocurrency advertisements. However no visible impact on the market as prices of coins are decreasing rapidly. Facebook's this decision will not make any impact on cryptocurrency? What do you say about this friends? https://mobilemarketingmagazine.com/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversal
Although this is a good news but not a positive signal for the market as there are many other influencing factors such as whales, futures contracts, the effect of margin trading. We need more good news, but from this news, Facebook has not been able to keep up with the increasingly popular crypto market. I believe the market will recover soon, there are rumors Facebook wants to buy Coinbase, which is also a rumor bearing positive.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

Its still okay and good news to the crypto community, others too that are harsh to crypto currency too should just revert it..
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

The social media giant Facebook lifting the ban on crypto currency ads did not make a significant impact to reverse the trend of the current market. When most projects start on their marketing, maybe after a month or two, then that will be the time where most people will likely be curious about those ads and make this world popular again, bringing back the hype and reaching beyond its previous ATH.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

The lift on ban might be a good thing for the market. This platform of social media is at the top of its own market and getting the scope to advertise will attract a lot of potential investors. This may create a domino effect and will increase the demand of the coins and will improve the situation of the market.
Francisppauline

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Facebook loosens its earlier ban on cryptocurrency advertisements. However no visible impact on the market as prices of coins are decreasing rapidly. Facebook's this decision will not make any impact on cryptocurrency? What do you say about this friends? https://mobilemarketingmagazine.com/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversal

This is a welcomed development. One of the best news in recent times and rumours of heavy investments from Facebook on Cryptocurrency exchange are making rounds and if true then Facebook will be in the driving seat and a major keyplayer in Crypto space. However these assumptions are still too early to believe fully
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

There was n justifiable reason to place the ban in the first place.it is good they have realised that.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

This is right I think the same way the countries which have banned bitcoin can cancel those decisions, and make the step to allow that put the currency in their area. Because it is extremely positive and useful.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

They're losing their members left and right and people interest in facebook have dropped significantly. It's not surprise why they've decided to unban cryptocurrency in order to bring back their stream of income from crypto related ads. I don't think this would have any effect on anything but good news regardless.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

Although this is a good news but not a positive signal for the market as there are many other influencing factors such as whales, futures contracts, the effect of margin trading. We need more good news, but from this news, Facebook has not been able to keep up with the increasingly popular crypto market. I believe the market will recover soon, there are rumors Facebook wants to buy Coinbase, which is also a rumor bearing positive.
It is good to see Facebook softening its stance against the cryptocurrency market in general, but I doubt this will have a huge effect on the market since the market will most likely continue to stay bearish and would only reverse if a plethora of good news comes forward. This is highly unlikely if you ask me. This year has been particularly unfavorable for cryptocurrencies so far, but I am hoping that the 2nd half of this year will be a different case. Also, many investors would think twice before trusting a company like Facebook that sells its data to companies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

I think it's good news, because Facebook is the most visited platform in the world. Lifting their ban on crypto ads can definitely affect the market. I don't think that we will see them lifting the ICO ad ban, but with their outreach even crypto ads will be seen by billions!
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

There was n justifiable reason to place the ban in the first place.it is good they have realised that.

People getting scammed out of their money through ads on facebook was not a good enough reason?
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

this is so normal crypto are here to stay no one can stop this brand new economy from thriving no one can stop what people like ;^p this is absurd good luck
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

negativity has a stronger impact on the market than the positive ones. so nothing surprising. it is necessary to consider this news only in the long term
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

Yes it is good news for crypto enthusiasts and investors. But what it is worth? does this news cause the market go up? I think it is not working as a catalyst for the market as you can see there is no impact on the market by the news. The market is going down.

biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Yes it is good news for crypto enthusiasts and investors. But what it is worth? does this news cause the market go up? I think it is not working as a catalyst for the market as you can see there is no impact on the market by the news. The market is going down.
yes this is good news for the crypto market. indeed now there is no impact, but let's see some today the market has started to green. we wait, soon the market will start to rise and excited again.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Yeah it happen sometimes that facebook lifts ban on cryptocurrency advertising
because of the certain issue regarding about the legality of the company of bitcoin in others country.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

The slight ban lifting is a welcome development, it shows that facebook can't do without crypto adverts and sure it must have affected their advert revenue greatly. Hence they have to review the ban.  Market will react to the news soon.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Well for me as long as Facebook accept crypto ads ,it can help for the visibility of it to all Facebook users and can get them know that crypto currency do exist.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

To be honest it always happens that facebook lift ban on cryptocurrency advertising
because of the different perspectives of individuals in norms and culture and sometimes they are not updated to the upgrading of technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: