Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook reverse crypto advertisement ban  (Read 409 times)
diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Is Facebook even a valuable platform for finding people interested in crypto? fb now is just memes and pics, I feel like the best place would be here and more (ahem) "modern" sites like Reddit, so the market reaction to this "whitelist" doesn't surprise me at all, counting on it not even being a complete unban.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

Facebook announced today that they will reverse crypto ads ban. Surprisingly, the market is still falling. Seems very irrational. Any thougths?
The market isn't reacting that much, why?

There's no indication that there will be more money that will come in to crypto that quickly, they have announced it few days ago and you're expecting a quick reaction.

Give it time, the market needs time to recover and with such news if there's a good news, there's no progress found but if there's bad news, quick reaction is happening.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

yes, the market is still experiencing a severe decline it took quite a long time to return to normal prices.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

If Facebook launch a coin the crypto will become popular

Even they accept crypto or not still if they don't spread this the price of btc won't go high

We experience a lot of drops but after they launch a coin here the price of btc will go high I'm sure
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

Facebook announced today that they will reverse crypto ads ban. Surprisingly, the market is still falling. Seems very irrational. Any thougths?
There are bunch of other reasons why market is falling and a single good news like this won't be enough to push the price up.
Panic among the buyers/sellers should go away before market can feel the buying pressure, almost all have short positions open on crypto market right now.  Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aulenezaremski518395

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

only tele and twitter support crypto ?
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:17:07 AM

It doesn't always mean that if there is a good news related to cryptocurrency, the market prices of cryptocurrencies will go up high. It is how people will take that news, if they think it will drive the price to increase greatly then expect another small recovery. While this reverse in banning cryptocurrency advertisements a great news because crypto related companies can now continue to promote their service through facebook, which we all know that is one of the biggest platform to promote all types of businesses. I already said it before that facebook can resist but to accept crypto ads again, because this market can make huge money.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

There is nothing to worry about, the market will take time to react to Facebook crypto ads latest policy. I know fully well that the news information will give a positive impact on the crypto market soon.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

Facebook is merely trying to appease the world by doing this
Simply because they are about to launch their own personal crypto currency

I don’t agree with Facebook on this
It’s not good to be goose/gander
You can only be one
But Facebook terms and conditions are rational
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

Yeah, must mean Facebook is about to jump in and really push/peddle their own crypto/shit and this reversal is really about that and them.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

This is something for no reason. reversal of this news suddenly and certainly does not have a specific basis. If indeed there will be a rise I think these effects will not give great influence to the condition of crypto. Besides, it certainly will not be as fast as it was also this will affect the value of the crypto.
JoonasR (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

In long term it definitely makes a huge difference
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

This is the first time I have heard this news and if you could provide any link that would be great.

Anyway although this is a positive news I do not think the banning of social media has a big impact on the price back then and now when they reversing their decision I do not think it will also have a big positive impact.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

It's take time to recovery. Good news will appear slowly and price will go up. I think we are go green in July. There were too many dark days, we need some bright days. I bought full bag and wait
JoonasR (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

This is the first time I have heard this news and if you could provide any link that would be great.

Anyway although this is a positive news I do not think the banning of social media has a big impact on the price back then and now when they reversing their decision I do not think it will also have a big positive impact.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/facebook-scraps-ban-on-cryptocurrency-ads-2018-6

Here it is
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Faceb appears to have relaxed its ban on encrypted money market advertising.
Instead of starting to restrict it, facebook has restricted advertising in the encrypted money market for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

Facebook wanna to create their own blockchain but they started to ban other ones. Why they just ignore the power of blockchain specially in this space. Banning ads was affected to markets bad but they reversed their decision. Let's see who will be right at the end of this "ban" game
JoonasR (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

What do you reckon, Google will follow?
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

A good information for the community! Facebook has recognized the importance of crypto and has changed. But I want the managers, the nations will accept and support bitcoin and altcoin developers!

In reality Facebook was not getting as generous advertisers than ICO issuers and they don't care about anything else except profit.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

If Facebook launch a coin the crypto will become popular

Even they accept crypto or not still if they don't spread this the price of btc won't go high

We experience a lot of drops but after they launch a coin here the price of btc will go high I'm sure
I have heard that Facebook may really have this plan. They claim that they will launch cryptocurrency plans on their social software. I don't remember where I saw it, maybe it's just another rumor.
Of course, I still expect that this will happen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: