Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2024 times)
SezerC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

this is good news and I think it is a wise decision. crypto requires the facility to spread its vision and mission to the public, with the aim to attract the attention of investors and the world.

but on the other side, some ICO scams make some mistakes, which consequently is facebook involved to market the scam ICO's ads.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com
I think this is the right decision. Why banned advertising, if it can be filtered by providing projects with some kind of guarantees and official documents.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

This is a good news since we all know that facebook is a huge community and it is a good way to promote or advertise bitcoin and other things. Even ordinary people are using facebook so it will surely get the attention of many people leading to find out more about bitcoin.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

That only proves that it takes further analysis and reviews to arrived in to a certain conclusive decision that bitcoin, along with the entire crytocurrency operation is not a potential threat to the society. Instead, it is a legit systematized unit of exchange and market tool for trading and exchange which also gives opportunities to gain profit if utilize correctly.
phosphine

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

The time had come for Facebook evacuated this boycott. The crypto showcase is simply too enormous presently to dodge it totally. They are simply going to miss on the tremendous incomes that they could be making as opposed to nothing by any means. Likewise the more youthful age is going for the cryptographic forms of money and Facebook doesn't has any desire to pass up a great opportunity for that as well.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I just read this news, I think I left behind the news.
and I still have to check the truth of the news, but if this is true. there will be much good news in the future about the crypto industry

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Hmm, this is a news or rumor that Facebook removes/unbans Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I hope there will be an official news from Facebook regarding for this news, so I hope there will be a great news
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

I read that facebook is very actively developing in the crypto system! I really like that people constantly change their minds about the crypto market! Those companies and people who said that this is a soap bubble, now develop themselves in the crypto market or use this network!
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Well, it's a good news for us. In my own opinion, I think there will be a sudden rise of price once it's applied, I can say that it will have a very good effect in the market since there's a lot of people who use Facebook in their daily lives. It's a good thing for us and the market, now we will expect a sudden rise of price in this month.

I dont think unbanning cryptocurrency advertisement in facebook has a huge impact in the market. This news was a month or less older already and if you notice the market still suffers. Although, it bounced back a little bit, and it wasnt related with this news. Btc price is falling again, It could possibly fall below $5,000 and that would be a disaster for the weakhands.

I agree that it's most likely something that has little to no effect on the price of Bitcoin itself. More likely it affects smaller crypto projects and ICOs or whatever they're peddling these days. I don't think too many people are click on ads that lead them to some legitimate site to simply buy Bitcoin.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Well this is the result for a certain country that banning the use of cryptocurrency and taking some time for them to find a way to accept the system without the possibility to be abuse and use in any form of illegal transactions which means it is to undergone regulations. After this if all are set then regulations for cryptocurrency will be set and will promote crypto that means also to unban crypto ads on social media and google.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

I am not surprise that facebook has removed the so called ban on bitcoin and cryptocurrency ads. Because you know any plans against the ban of cryptocurrency will not be fruitful. Bitcoin has really come to stay.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

well, I've seen an awful lot of crypto ads on facebook now. and now I hear that facebook got interested with crypto and facebook will make their own crypto, whether the news is true?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

This is good to hear. It is really going to strengthen the cryptomarket.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

I'm late to the news, I didn't know this up until now, I think Facebook unbanned it since these ads are also a big help to the Facebook team as well, I don't think they should actually ban these ads, they just really need to give sufficient information about what their goal is, being Informative rather than catching the attention of the people around Facebook, this is good news, and I think that these ads deserve one more chance.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

I think this is the right decision. Why banned advertising, if it can be filtered by providing projects with some kind of guarantees and official documents.
I think that there will be few projects with guarantees, if at all there are such. Grin
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

This is great news for cryptocurrency. I think that this news influenced the fact that bitcoin began to grow. I think that soon Google will also follow the example of Facebook. The era of good news for bitcoin began.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Looks like facebook has banned ico ads, I followed one of 1, at the time I wanted to post and share post. Listed facebook already blocking the ico.
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Good news, because I had good account on facebook ) but I thing Facebook have good intendtion for crypto, it we’ll be something interesting like ton maybe)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

They will simply miss out on the tremendous income that they can make as opposed to nothing by any means. This is the result of a certain country banning the use of electronic money and taking the time to find a way to accept the system without the possibility of abuse and use in any form of illegal trading.
sunao11

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Look that is good news for crypto currency industry. Now they can promote their project to many people who are using. I think Facebook is a good place to reach and get investor and make projects to come popular
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: