Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2024 times)
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Facebook is the biggest manipulator of the cryptomarket. First the banned all crypto related advertisement when market was bearish trend and than twitter and google both followed facebook. Now facebook realised market is down and its good opportunity to reverse the ban and invest from their ends too coz BITCOIN will soon go uptrend. And soon twitter and google will also reverse their decision.

Facebook is just promoting thier personalities not a financial stability it seems they are competing with bitcoin which is not good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

This is why, all of the bans for cryptocurrencies should not be taken seriously because those are just temporary decision and anytime it can be change by the leader or the one who created the order to ban cryptocurrency. We should just keep working hard and focus on our works and do not get affected by the news about cryptocurrencies.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

It is good and welcome step taken by facebook.  Additionally it has demanded documents and application it is very good step.  It will prevent scammers to use the facebook.  The investors' interests will be saved with this step.
For the honest companies it will help them spread their message to masses. 
iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

I was really hoping that Facebook will unban crypto.. Because Mark Zukerberg is really a genius with young mind. He understands the new techs. That's why he unbanned crypto i think. Now time for a bull run i think
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

It seems facebook wants to earn more money, I hope that this could help bitcoin to increase by advertising cryptocurrency.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I tried to understand Facebook with their previous decision regarding the ban. They are just considering the majority of their users. We all know that cryptocurrency is not yet known by a 100% of people around the world so this kind of ad is somewhat annoying to them. But I'm glad that Facebook reconsidered. Maybe they are up to something or they know something big that is about to happen in the cryptocurrency world. Okay, I know that I exaggerate it a little but there's a possibility. Let's just wait and see.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Just what I was saying had to happen, now happens. There was no need for a blanket ban, but they just did it, because they

were not ready to deal with the processing of all these applications. I am just glad they saw the error in their ways and made

the correct decision to unban Crypto currency advertisements. They should really consider looking into allowing some ICOs

too, because there are MANY legitimate ICOs out there, that deserve the exposure. I reckon the SEC's position on ICOs

sealed their fate.  Angry
Cryptocurrency trends are suspected to be the cause of fraud and price fluctuations beyond the control of the cost of a lot of social media therefore prohibits the development of crypto, especially bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com
Thank God they have removed the ban. This was just because they just wanted to be on a safe side and prevent from any ads. However, if coins like PRG, ICX, Lisk are promoted via these applications, more people will be made aware of their excellence and great returns.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

Well, it was expected. I knew this ban won’t stay that long. There are so many other forums where crypto is being promoted with peace. Coins like TAU, EOS, Kmd etc have a good reacj of users via them.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

I don't understand why Facebook banned crypto ads before. Do they really care who will pay them money for the ads and what will be advertised on Facebook? I doubt.
Wow it's a very great move by facebook and for that I'm giving them thumbs up. Finally they've done something right for bitcoin and I hope it willwent continue for a long time. And for us here in bitcoin community it's about time to do our part and take this opportunity. Let's grab the chance to advertise bitcoin with our facebook account.
Well, I think they have received an impact of the mysterious forces, this impact forced them to reconsider this issue and then they canceled the ban, perhaps they were wrong in this matter, crypto have more support than what they imagine. This elimination can help the crypto community get many new investments, and this is also good news after a long time crypto face too much negativity, the market will be vibrant again, however, users should also be careful when scam projects will probably come back

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Facebook’s Product Management Director, Rob Leathern, posted updates Tuesday to the company’s “prohibited financial products and services policy.”Facebook Unbans Cryptocurrency AdsIn January, Facebook announced the policy to “prohibit ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, and cryptocurrency,” Leathern explained. “This policy is intentionally broad while we work to better detect deceptive and misleading advertising practices… We will revisit this policy and how we enforce it as our signals improve.”Leathern clarified that there are some restrictions so not all ads will be allowed. “We’ll listen to feedback, look at how well this policy works and continue to study this technology so that, if necessary, we can revise it over time,” he wrote, adding:
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

I was really hoping that Facebook will unban crypto.. Because Mark Zukerberg is really a genius with young mind. He understands the new techs. That's why he unbanned crypto i think. Now time for a bull run i think

Actually, he has become more arrogant and ignorant. Zuckerberg is indeed a great mind behind the simple project that has turned into the Facebook but his reason for banning crypto ads was for selfish reasons. These selfish reasons are still being kept in secret and they include creating of their own coin. Something has for sure gone wrong in the Facebook company and the income that they get has supposedly fallen too much from the time that the banning occurred. Greed is what drives the company now! The loss they suffered from the banning of the crypto ads hit them hard and for the joy, for many of the people, ads are back.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
MichaelMiranda

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

facebook was not ready to deal with crypto currencies that's why at first they ban the adds but I am glad to informed you that they removed it so now the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can publish their promotional adds on facebook sides
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

absolutely a good news for me since many people are using facebook and it was actually has worldwide users that covers most all of the ages . Since cryptocurrency needs volume to earn great success facebook has a big help for it because we can gain buyers and investors from facebook post we do . I am thankful for the facebook for lifting the ban for ICO and cryptocurrency
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Finally, it is a great news that Facebook now unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency ads.  I think they realized that not all ICOs scams they are many ICOs that legit and need to advertise on Facebook and it will give Facebook profit because of it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

This is why, all of the bans for cryptocurrencies should not be taken seriously because those are just temporary decision and anytime it can be change by the leader or the one who created the order to ban cryptocurrency. We should just keep working hard and focus on our works and do not get affected by the news about cryptocurrencies.
That's why I'm not taking seriously the banned that every social media imposes because I believe that it would come that this banned ads will come to end and this could be accepted by the society. And this is the reason also why I keep on believing that someday cryptocurrencies will be implemented as a legal tender.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

i have not read the news about this issue. But, if its true finally we can feel a little relieved. I think facebook is making the right decision to unbanned the ads about crypto.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Facebook is the biggest manipulator of the cryptomarket. First the banned all crypto related advertisement when market was bearish trend and than twitter and google both followed facebook. Now facebook realised market is down and its good opportunity to reverse the ban and invest from their ends too coz BITCOIN will soon go uptrend. And soon twitter and google will also reverse their decision.

All the big boys are into the manipulation .There 250 miliion of tether there waiting to get pump into the market and now this .I am guessing the bought all the cheap coins alts included and they will pump in a month or 2 runs hundreds of adds so the average sucker will buy at a high and then dump

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Finally, it is a great news that Facebook now unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency ads.  I think they realized that not all ICOs scams they are many ICOs that legit and need to advertise on Facebook and it will give Facebook profit because of it.

I guess this is starting point of peak for cryptocurrency since Facebook is now lifting its ban. I think widespread of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency are unstoppable  through Facebook advertisements.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

facebook think a lot about its user. They do a lot of research on the user preference through their AI of reading user preference. And doing so, I think, they have found that people accept crypto positively and doing better in this market. And finally they have changed their decision and unbanned it.

The result for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ads would be no heartbreak. The best result can be for Facebook because he can lose many users. It is good to know that say understand mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: