Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPP: Escrow based on Nebulas blockchain  (Read 90 times)
marianr2d2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Here is a recent Nebulas DApp which, in my opinion, has real life usability for us, cryptoheads: www.nas-escrow.com

The smart contract can be found on the website and It allows to trade any asset by holding the agreed amount of NAS on the contract until the funds are being released by the buyer. It works like any other escrow service without the transaction fee and without any 3rd party centralized storage involved.

In case of a dispute, the developer will handle it without any fee. In the future, the contract would allow new address enrollment for the dispute handling in exchange for a small fee. A rating system will be also put in place.

Currently the dashboard allows the sellers/buyers to initiate an escrow transaction, by providing asset agreement, NAS price, and other relevant info. The shipping cost will be calculated based on selection.

Messages can be exchanged between parties and an action history is recorded on the blockchain. The dispute will be handled only based on that information.

Please feel free to try it. Any feedback is much appreciated as well as feature requests. Hope no dispute will be needed and you will be able to trade assets as we all want: in a safe and simple manner.
Dudetheory

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

In market there are lots coins are there also those coins have different value and different purpose also many tech is helping us in various way based on this statement its really amazing also the market is getting digitize day by day so it is helpful for us.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

Every coin needs blockchain because of customer security. If any coin hacks then people will afraid to invest on that particular coin. So they need to ensure security for their loyal investors.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

This is extremely incredible. As a matter of fact the market of digital money is getting more modernized step by step. This market of cryptographic money is getting acknowledgment from the general population of the all kinds of different backgrounds now daily. An ever increasing number of ventures are accompanying diverse sorts of present day highlights. This coin is one of them.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

This is extremely incredible. As a matter of fact the market of digital money is getting more modernized step by step. This market of cryptographic money is getting acknowledgment from the general population of the all kinds of different backgrounds now daily. An ever increasing number of ventures are accompanying diverse sorts of present day highlights. This coin is one of them.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

I went to the site, I don't really understand it, does it mean users can only trade on Nebulas coin? And why should I use the site to trade where i have exchanges that are instant and fast? I need more in depth explanation how this work?

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: