Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's not too late to sell  (Read 1143 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

This is not financial advice, just a thought.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I do not know based on what you built your analysis, but I do not expect the price will return to those levels "at least soon."
Demand is creating this price level, and it currently gives a price higher than 6000 dollars.
It's the negative news that makes the price crumble in the last months.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.

We cannot predict what would be the price of bitciin this year but it is all connected with the demand of the people to bitcoin, also to the whales, etc. The more the demand, the higher the percentage that bitcoin will pump. The more the whales hold their bitcoins, we can assure that the price of bitcoin will remain or pump unless they will sell it and it will have an impact to the price of bitcoin.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

No this is not a good time to sell,  if you have funds just buy the bitcoin now. Because due it's low value we can buy now and hold it for future. Once the price reach the highest level you can sell and earn more income in future. Don't get panic about current situation sure the market will recover. We can expect by the end of this year the price will touch the moon. But we cannot predict the  bitcoin price may it will increase tomorrow or it will take some time to increase.
Marysmith_90

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

For me,if I were you, I would be buy some Bitcoins, because due it's low value we can buy now and hold it for future.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I don't agree. The Big Investors are just waiting for the right time time to invest sooner. I believe even the Wall Street is now planning to penetrate the crypto industry. I'm expecting bull run at the end of this year. It is much better if you will start to accumulate more Bitcoin now rather than sell it.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

if you are sure you will benefit from your investment why not sell because it takes advantage of the opportunities available to benefit from what we invest it is the purpose in investing with bitcoin
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

I do not agree with it. Our support level of $6,000 is actually holding and it was able to stand its ground once again. I get what you are trying to say but no one knows the future. If you sell and the price did not went down as you predicted then you are screwed. To be honest If you are a short term trader you should wait for the price to break the support level before selling and identify the bottom to buy again.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

It sounds so strange that anytime the market goes down just a little bit we all are engage in panic sales. First of all you should know that cryptocurencies are very volatile so times like these are expected but as a good trader you should know that the prices will come up again so why should you engage in panic sales and further bring the market down. I just people would understand crypto better.

JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Of course its not too late because we should hold it, why do you want to sell it in dip price when you can sell it in the highest possible price in just a couple of months. Learn to hold if you want to have a hefty profit.
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

I do not agree with you. Your analysis does not make sense. Bitcoin will not fall to the price of $ 2000- $ 3000. Bitcoin will still stay at the $ 6,000 mark. Negative issues that make Bitcoin not move from adversity. If the issue is gone, I'm sure Bitcoin will slowly rise and return to the real path, the path of victory.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

No one, and I repeat, no one can predict what is going to happen next in crypto market. You sell your holdings and in the next hour or day, it can go back to $8000 and you'll regret it. Anything is possible here and that's what keeps/makes crypto interesting Wink
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

If price breaks the 6,000, I do not think it is going to deep badly more to $2,000 or $3,000. I'm expecting that market is going to take a positive decision this month ending.
ybharti

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

For me,if I were you, I would be buy some Bitcoins, because due it's low value we can buy now and hold it for future.

Same thoughts here.

I don't agree. The Big Investors are just waiting for the right time time to invest sooner. I believe even the Wall Street is now planning to penetrate the crypto industry. I'm expecting bull run at the end of this year. It is much better if you will start to accumulate more Bitcoin now rather than sell it.

Exactly. Big investors or whales are ready to buy your bitcoins at lower prices. You would make a loss and that would be a profit for them.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

Maybe you are right, maybe not. because crypto market and all market is unpredictable so none of us can make sure anything about it.
We just follow the things that we believe truth. Market always bring us a nice surprise.
it's same like almost people guess easy winning for German football team against Korea but finally Korea won 2-0.
that's why I love to hodl everything I believed

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

You are promoting the sell high and buy it low again strategy which is also a difficult activity except if you have always the right timing of it which is tough like what if the Bitcoin will not to reach below $6,000 but instead the bull run is just started and you have already sold your Bitcoin therefore you will end in regretting too. Maybe if you have specific details on how Bitcoin will down as low as $2,000 then maybe many would sell their Bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

I do not think that now is the right time to sell bitcoins. Bitcoin has been at its minimum price level for 6000 dollars for a very long time. It seems to me that below this threshold it will not fall, so if you sell your bitcoins now, you can be a loser. In addition to selling bitcoins as a part of investors, there is still some manipulation of bitcoin prices in the market. It can start to grow dramatically any day.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

If you have bought bitcoin above the current price then obviously its not a good deal to just sell it. Remember that by just holding your bitcoins, you are not losing any money. So it doesn't make sense at all to sell if today, specially if you are in for the long haul. You could always buy bitcoin when it goes down, and continue to accumulate as many as you can.

If price breaks the 6,000, I do not think it is going to deep badly more to $2,000 or $3,000. I'm expecting that market is going to take a positive decision this month ending.

To be honest, I think that $6K support level might be holding on for a long time unless we really see negative news and FUD that will really put some doubt on those holding at that price and just decided to push the sell button. As for the positives, well, we can't really tell right now, hard to see when its going to happen but I have no qualms that it might be just around the corner.

costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

Selling at this condition in the market is not a good idea, market now is very low, I recommend to hold your token until market condition bounce back, to earn real profit.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

I do not agree with you, no one told where the price btc go. This market is too small and always manipulated, making the price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: