Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's not too late to sell  (Read 1143 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

This is not financial advice, just a thought.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.

Exactly, $5000-6000 level is kinda a thing if it breakout through it, we might see the market hit a lower low
However, for people who actually bought above this level, i think they should be better to hold off instead of selling because it might be a 50/50 because market might rebound if it fail to breakout the current support level
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.

I think your analysis is too risky, selling at a cheaper price is more likely to lose, I think more to hold and just sell it when the price is high again.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

yes its never too late to buy, or to sell.  Grin
Selling Bitcoin is not relevant at this time because it is irrelevant as we see that current market price is low for the Bitcoin. Low price is due to demand rate and this can improve anytime soon in the upcoming days so we do not have to sell right now. However those who bought Bitcoins in the time when the price was 5.8k dollar can sell now as the current price is 6.5k dollar which will give you profit.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

I think your analysis is too risky, selling at a cheaper price is more likely to lose, I think more to hold and just sell it when the price is high again.
Yes I agree with you selling at this time could suffer more loses. Why not wait till the price could soaring high. I had rather hold and buy some at this lower rate than selling btc.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

most of peoples worrying about this falling price, some of them might panic after buying in all time high price and has sold their bitcoin to cut their loss and wait for the beteer price to buying back bitcoin. But you have to underline that no one can predict bitcoin price, and sometimes life doesn't goes well as you planned. the first option is to hold your coin for long term investment, even the price goes down to the lower you can make another investment with cheap price.
Yeah you are right. They afraid of the more dip I the price and sell their coins for low price. Many people said that the price will hit $3000 soon but I think it will never happen because the price is on the move up and will soon reach to $10k. don’t sell your coins for low price and wait for some more time. You will earn more money if you hold your coins for some time.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

It could be.... To be honest, I don't want bitcoin to fall so much because it will be difficult for it to climb up. I might be wrong, though. I believe that people can be more panicked and will not buy at such a low price.
Do not sell right now though the market value has increased a little from 6.3k dollar to 6.5k dollar but this is not the market we desire for so we should hold tightly after investing money here in the Bitcoin.

Our hold of investment and further investments will increase the price and it will go higher and may cross its previous highest value ever record. It will be our fault if we sell it directly after a little increase which means that we are contributing to decline the market further.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Dont sell now. Just hold until the price is up. do not be discouraged, and sell in low price. If you want to be rich hold for the next few years. And if you have much money buy now. And you will get big profit.
We sell to earn money right? And selling right now when the market prices are not very high might not incur you some good profit. Besides, it is not appreciated to let go the crypto when the market is not good or is down. So better hold and do not sell because we are in the recovery phase and the market will soon be in good position to give away for Christmas. Selling when its Christmas will be the best time of the year to earn and make some handsome money.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

It's not about to think of selling if the price goes down. If you sell it last month, definitely you were in big regrets today.  Btc price goes up by then, some people tried to fool us and take advantage on them.  Optimistic person never rely of what the info they've got info from the others,   instead of what they have made in the future.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

Your strategy maybe yes is good and bad. What if the price of the bitcoin increase and you already sell your bitcoin you lose money. But if you sell your bitcoin and the price decrease more you will get more bitcoin and more profit will come. But suggest better to buy instead of selling bitcoin now.
Bluefel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

The price of Bitcoin is not possible to reach $2000-3000.I think this year the price of Bitcoin is less than $5000.Now the price of Bitcoin has declined in the market.I believe the price of Bitcoin this year will cross $25000.So do not sell now.
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

It won't be too late to sell your encryption. If the market starts to fall, it will probably keep falling. So if you want to sell your encryption, please make a decision as soon as possible.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

I'm sure it will not happen a bitcoin price reduction at $ 2000, it's hard to believe because bitcoin is the strongest in crypto. But if you are very confident with your strategy, then you can sell the bitcoin you have.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Selling can be anytime, but I think if you sell and want to buy back at 2k price it is very unlikely. I think bitcoin will not fall in the 2k price.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Selling your coins right now will just make you lose a huge amount of profit in the future because the market is volatile so expect drastic changes.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

Selling your coins right now will just make you lose a huge amount of profit in the future because the market is volatile so expect drastic changes.

Imagine those people that heeded your advice to sell at 6k lol. That's why it's better to listen to your own intuition. Your money, your trade. Take advices into consideration but be critical about them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

It could be.... To be honest, I don't want bitcoin to fall so much because it will be difficult for it to climb up. I might be wrong, though. I believe that people can be more panicked and will not buy at such a low price.
Do not sell right now though the market value has increased a little from 6.3k dollar to 6.5k dollar but this is not the market we desire for so we should hold tightly after investing money here in the Bitcoin.

Our hold of investment and further investments will increase the price and it will go higher and may cross its previous highest value ever record. It will be our fault if we sell it directly after a little increase which means that we are contributing to decline the market further.
I do not think that there is any need to worry about the price any more. Because bitcoin price is already trading low and I cannot see any more dip in bitcoin price. I think that now bitcoin price will start increasing and we will see bitcoin price above 15000$ very soon.
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

But its not too late to hold either. The price are starting to pump again and if it continue that way, we all experiencing what we have wanted on the first place. Although we want to sell the remaining coins of us, it still hurt seing those losses produced by it specially those who buy when the price is high. If we still have patience, use it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

I do not think that there is any need to worry about the price any more. Because bitcoin price is already trading low and I cannot see any more dip in bitcoin price. I think that now bitcoin price will start increasing and we will see bitcoin price above 15000$ very soon.

Looking at how bitcoin can hardly recover after falls, the increase to 15k $ is not so obvious. If the price will rise, it will be a slow growth compared to last year because people have become more cautious in investing after the price drop since the beginning of the year.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

But its not too late to hold either. The price are starting to pump again and if it continue that way, we all experiencing what we have wanted on the first place. Although we want to sell the remaining coins of us, it still hurt seing those losses produced by it specially those who buy when the price is high. If we still have patience, use it.

Yes it's not like too late to sell it will be too early to sell as price has started pumping and it's the right moment we hodl the bitcoin and sell it at the peak and if there is any dump before December we can even buy more bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

No, the title of the thread should be “It's not too late to buy” the price has started a mild recovery, it is not the most impressive recovery out there but at least it tell to us that the market is not completely dominated by the bears as many people believed, it will take some time for the price to recover but I do not care since I am a long term holder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: