Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's not too late to sell  (Read 1143 times)
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Haha. No way it can go that low. Even if it goes to 5000, there would be millions of people buying in already, i wont expect it to go this low.
But the truth is a lot of people can sell right now to take profits. If they bought bitcoin back when it was 1k, 2k i dont see why not.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:36 AM

But its not too late to hold either.
They are not thinking of long term holding in bitcoin, it's okay to sell if you are okay with the profit you're taking but encouraging others that it's not to sell during those days that everyone is panicking is not okay IMO.
But if someone listened to him probably he's regretting. If selling is needed, sell but if there's no need to its okay. You can't enjoy money if you are thinking about it all the time and ignoring your needs. There are situations that selling is applicable but not all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

It's not too late to sell if you have already a profit from your crypto but it seems it will be a waste of opportunity for that crypto may skyrocket its price in the coming years. The choice is always yours to made, as long as you're happy with it and will not lose your investment too.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

This is not financial advice, just a thought.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.
You are mistaken it is too late too sell, the price is not going to go that much lower and all of those that think otherwise are simply mistaken, if you wanted to sell you should have sold when the bubble was just bursting, personally I did not sold my coins because I hate risks and I do not have a problem holding my bitcoin even at the current prices.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

most of peoples worrying about this falling price, some of them might panic after buying in all time high price and has sold their bitcoin to cut their loss and wait for the beteer price to buying back bitcoin. But you have to underline that no one can predict bitcoin price, and sometimes life doesn't goes well as you planned. the first option is to hold your coin for long term investment, even the price goes down to the lower you can make another investment with cheap price.
What do you mean to sell? People want to buy and more and you are talking about the selling. Selling depends upon the need. If you need cash money for your daily needs then you will sell your coins no matter what the price is. But if you do not need to sell your coin then you should keep them in your wallet and wait for the price to grow more and more.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

I think selling when the market falls is a bad decision, and I prefer to hold on in this year of panic. Bitcoin can definitely increase at a higher price, and I will wait for it.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

with the current market conditions if you want to sell it, it doesn't matter and it's not too late as long as you get a profit, but if you don't get profit then it's better to hold your coins
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken.
It has proven to be wrong, although $6K walls broken last month, bitcoin holds pretty well so far, as the main attraction comes from the ETF files and be able to reach over $8K. The bitcoin market might react if a long-awaited ETF finally approved as there are 7 ETF files are waiting for SEC consideration.

And this is not a good year for crypto I believe. Late 2019 we'll see some action.
I'd say, we'll see some action by the end of this year, at least the price possibly reach $10K as the new resistance level.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

It's certainly not wise to sell when the market goes down, and it's certainly a good idea to sell encryption when the market bounces back.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

It's certainly not wise to sell when the market goes down, and it's certainly a good idea to sell encryption when the market bounces back.

Those people who are selling their coins when the market price is down are just people who are not well experienced about how the market works.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

Don,t sell it right now. It's not the right time to sell it because right now the price is falling down. So you can buy it an then when the price is up you can sell it
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

But its not too late to hold either. The price are starting to pump again and if it continue that way, we all experiencing what we have wanted on the first place. Although we want to sell the remaining coins of us, it still hurt seing those losses produced by it specially those who buy when the price is high. If we still have patience, use it.

Selling your coins today is just a waste of money because the market price will still go back to normal after a few months just like what happened last year when bitcoins reached $19k dollars before the year ends.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

I disagree with you, I prefer to hold and wait for higher prices, selling when the market falls is a risk and also a loss.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

So look, that was just your opinion that bitcoin can fall down to 2-3k $, but some of users could take it as advice. What do they have now? Bitcoin didn't fall so low and even grew to 8500$. With such kind of opinions, based on nothing, you really play a bad game.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

It's too early to sell, this year the price will not be exactly this.
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

I think bitcoin could well reach $2,000 - $3,000 if this $6,000 support get's broken. If you would sell now chances are high you could buy back and thus double your btc holding.

You are mistaken it is too late too sell, the price is not going to go that much lower and all of those that think otherwise are simply mistaken, if you wanted to sell you should have sold when the bubble was just bursting, personally I did not sold my coins because I hate risks and I do not have a problem holding my bitcoin even at the current prices.
Yes I am also agree with you that it is too late to sell, I think that the best time was when bitcoin price was trading in its peak at 20k level, but now the price is trading too low and therefore we should wait for good time to come , when bitcoin price will again start trading above 20k.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

They are not thinking of long term holding in bitcoin, it's okay to sell if you are okay with the profit you're taking but encouraging others that it's not to sell during those days that everyone is panicking is not okay IMO.
But if someone listened to him probably he's regretting. If selling is needed, sell but if there's no need to its okay. You can't enjoy money if you are thinking about it all the time and ignoring your needs. There are situations that selling is applicable but not all the time.
Never sell in these situations if you are a Bitcoin user or investor because the current situations are only favorable for buyers and not sellers. Hold yourself from selling your precious coins for loss and moreover do not sell for little profit but wait till higher market at least of price more than 15k dollar so you will be in benefit otherwise you will lose by selling your coins right now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Never sell in these situations if you are a Bitcoin user or investor because the current situations are only favorable for buyers and not sellers. Hold yourself from selling your precious coins for loss and moreover do not sell for little profit but wait till higher market at least of price more than 15k dollar so you will be in benefit otherwise you will lose by selling your coins right now.

I won't say never. Being in profit is a pretty legitimate reason to sell. There will be plenty of times to get back in if you look at the current market movement. If a situation deems it necessary, then why force holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

very late if you want to sell your assets now because of very low prices. try to wait until the end, maybe there will be a significant increase in the value of bitcoin. I see the price is trying to recover now
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Crypto isn't what you think and isn't as easy as getting benefits from crypto. Selling at low prices will be very risky for losses, and I think in a bad market like now holding is the best way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: