Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] BFL Little Single 30GH/s  (Read 1044 times)
kpriess (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

Yes, I will make an invoice and send you a receipt for the shipping charges, when I do that PayPal protects me as well..

I have way much more feedback than you actually, my feedback goes back to 2011, when the broken "feedback system" that is used nowadays didn't exist and we had a thread of good sellers/buyers.. This is why I mentioned seniority before, everyone around here are probably too new to be on that list..

Anyways, I also have several other accounts including HardForums, eBay, OC.net, etc. But I'll also require you to prove that you are not a random guy on this forum that will do a chargeback after you've received the merch..

Or on another account.

Indeed.
kpriess (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:01:40 PM

SOLD.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: