Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7055 times)
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Does anyone happened to have any info on the total supply of this coins, I think the images on the tread doesn't loaded here.
If anyone have the info, I'd appreciated for the help.

4,000,000,000 tokens is the total supply, at USD0.01, making the hard cap USD 40 Million  Cool We'd love to hear your feedback on this!

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

I presume you will be buying out your tokens in stages and burning them to make sure supply in circulation is in check following models of other big exchanges?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join your sale?

Hi WillerTex! Right now we are in private sale period, so it's for accredited investors. During the public sale, in Q42018, there will also be KYC. As we are an exchange, it's key to success that we work with regulators. This means doing KYC/AML  Wink

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

What will be the minimum during sale in Q42018?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Do you guys have a whitepaper or a website? That would be really useful for new potential users and investors. The website is optional but the whitepaper is mandatory. I might have missed it.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Do you guys have a whitepaper or a website? That would be really useful for new potential users and investors. The website is optional but the whitepaper is mandatory. I might have missed it.

Yes m8, here is the website - https://timechain.com/

And you can check a bit more details about the project here - https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf
Young Alyssa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Hi ! It looks of this business will be better in the near future.
Very good plan, informed website!
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

And you can check a bit more details about the project here - https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf

That does not look like a white paper to me.Can we expect a WP soon or is this instead of WP?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

Is there some image explaining these allocations? I am also interested in more data about the overall spread.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

That does not look like a white paper to me.Can we expect a WP soon or is this instead of WP?

I second the request for a more detailed whitepaper. It would be beneficial to understanding the project purpose.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Do we know how will fees look like for withdrawals?

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Of course...but you also can't deny the practicality of that...even if the fees would be a little bigger.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Hmm maybe its too early to define that, but I'm sure that the team will come up with something fair.

This will be very important in order to be relevant and competetive. Fees are always the most important factor in the end.

Of course...but you also can't deny the practicality of that...even if the fees would be a little bigger.

What type of fees are we talking about? transaction fees or some other type?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

Yeah, transaction fees. I mean the platform has to have some money income.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

So that would be used for platform maintenance or would that found new developement?
killer9966

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

So that would be used for platform maintenance or would that found new developement?

Maybe some of it....but also for the team as well.
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?
Kavorka

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

What pairs will be supported by the Timechain exchange?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Practicality is important, but if that practicality is taking too much money a lot of people will choose to be less practical and save more money.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?

I think it is still early for that, but if everything goes well that moment will come sooner then you'll be able to notice Cheesy
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
banaynay

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Maybe some of it....but also for the team as well.

I would assume it would be used for system maintenance. Maybe the team can comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: