Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7047 times)
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

We are pleased to offer you listing on our website https://coinatory.com
Please fill in the form here https://coinatory.com/free-ico-submission/

We can also publish press releases and write an article about your project.

Thanks for promoting the project.Exposure is always welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

Some answers!

- We do not have Kopi Luwak, sorry. It's overrated anyways;

- The Wallet app is currently in Alpha stage, it should be publicly released soon;

- @Sarma Our advisors are listed on timechain.com

- @Lognak I think centralization of services is a strong enough selling point for now;

Feel free to tag me directly for more questions!

Thank you for answering community questions. And for the update - so it means you guys are testing it, does that continue in Beta too? or will it be open?

You're welcome! We are testing it, yes - and it will continue in beta at least for an iteration or two. We plan on opening it to a limited subset of the people who have subscribed to our mailing list (which you can do on timechain.com) - we don't want to release to the general public if there are any risks considering the matter we're dealing it. So in general I would say you can expect to have it during the last beta iterations at the earliest (which is likely 3-6 weeks away)

Are you going to engage those people to make some kind of video review of beta testing?

Great news, even though we have a small chance to get in beta testing, but seeing that it is coming in only 6 weeks tops makes me really happy.
Flunrextcardsonh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

Greetings team. I want the project luck. In right mind project, brilliant website!
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Some answers!

- The Wallet app is currently in Alpha stage, it should be publicly released soon;

- @Lognak I think centralization of services is a strong enough selling point for now;

Centralization is something that can be seen from different angles.I would support centralization in situations like this only if security will be paramount!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Some answers!

Centralization is something that can be seen from different angles.I would support centralization in situations like this only if security will be paramount!

But isn't crypto all about decentralization on all fronts? Bringing centralization in will only further today's crypto from its initial concept. I hope there's a way around it.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

Will Timechain MetaWallet support _____ token?
Yes. Timechain will hold all major cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need.
The MetaWallet is an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalization. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority. Contact the partnership team to know more - hello@timechain.com. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.
Look better.  I have a major security question . How secure will your wallet and exchange be ? currently, we have seen a lot of attacks on the top exchanges and wallets .
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Do you have currently any important partnership?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Yes. Timechain will hold all major cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need.
The MetaWallet is an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalization. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority. Contact the partnership team to know more - hello@timechain.com. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.
Look better.  I have a major security question . How secure will your wallet and exchange be ? currently, we have seen a lot of attacks on the top exchanges and wallets .

Yes,thats crucial issue at the moment,so it should be sorted properly.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

That is why it is important to have a whitepaper - to address all the priority questions, and this one is definitely one of the top questions at the moment.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

That is why it is important to have a whitepaper - to address all the priority questions, and this one is definitely one of the top questions at the moment.

Or one of those one-pagers that have a bunch of important information about the project. But also an AMA could resolve a majority of those questions.
cmdr1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Or one of those one-pagers that have a bunch of important information about the project. But also an AMA could resolve a majority of those questions.

I think everyone is rooting for an AMA as well but that takes additional effort from the team. But hopefully when they reach a certain point they will have time for it.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

I think everyone is rooting for an AMA as well but that takes additional effort from the team. But hopefully when they reach a certain point they will have time for it.

Those kinds of efforts should be taken into consideration when devising a strategy early on. It's not like nobody knew about this and all of a sudden they have to allocate resaurses and time to that one thing. It's in their best interest.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

Those kinds of efforts should be taken into consideration when devising a strategy early on. It's not like nobody knew about this and all of a sudden they have to allocate resaurses and time to that one thing. It's in their best interest.

Hi Mr Slave! Indeed AMAs are a useful way to communicate with the team, and we'll be announcing ours soon, as well as the release of the whitepaper. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Its nice to see you listening to the voice of the community. A real refreshment in contrast to some other projects.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Some answers!

Thank you for answering community questions. And for the update - so it means you guys are testing it, does that continue in Beta too? or will it be open?

You're welcome! We are testing it, yes - and it will continue in beta at least for an iteration or two. We plan on opening it to a limited subset of the people who have subscribed to our mailing list (which you can do on timechain.com) - we don't want to release to the general public if there are any risks considering the matter we're dealing it. So in general I would say you can expect to have it during the last beta iterations at the earliest (which is likely 3-6 weeks away)

Are you going to engage those people to make some kind of video review of beta testing?

Great news, even though we have a small chance to get in beta testing, but seeing that it is coming in only 6 weeks tops makes me really happy.

Yeah it will come sooner then you think, and it will be interesting to test it out.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Some answers!

But isn't crypto all about decentralization on all fronts? Bringing centralization in will only further today's crypto from its initial concept. I hope there's a way around it.

I'm thinking about that a lot lately. I remember first buzz words about bitcoin and one of the most repeated ones were "no regulatory bodies". So were do we go now?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

When can we expect open beta testing of your platform?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?
descuri

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?

Now this is an interesting question. Maybe they havent yet decided on actual fees.
cmdr1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?

I sure hope that there will be some kind of testing that is opened for public,or even some kind of beta testing with rewards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: