Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7047 times)
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

Does Timechain have any ambition to overtake some of the most known exchanges like Coinbase or Binance for example?

I didn't quite understand that Timechain would be like an exchange, it would be nice though for projects to not have to pay so much to get listed.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

I sure hope that fee will be competitive,that will attract a lot of new users
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

Do you plan to introduce any kind of staking,or even masternodes?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

When can we expect the wallet to be developed?

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.

I'm sure that a detailed roadmap will come soon. Better to have a roadmap later then sooner but unaccurate one.

There is nothing in the whitepaper either?

I didn't notice a whitepaper link. Did you maybe find a whitepaper somewhere?

Here you go good sir:

https://timechain.com/assets/Timechain_ConceptWhitePaper.pdf

Thank you for sharing it, I was also looking for it. But I didn't find a roadmap in it - did I miss it?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Can someone explain this? I have been into crypto for a couple of months but still don't know what that is.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

I presume it will be at the same time as the rest of platform is finished. Since its all in one.

It would be easy to track progress on a road map or some kind of time plan, but I am unable to find one, at least there's not one on the first page of this thread.

You're right, I haven't found one either - hopefully the team will post one soon.

I'm sure that a detailed roadmap will come soon. Better to have a roadmap later then sooner but unaccurate one.

Here you go good sir:

Thank you for sharing it, I was also looking for it. But I didn't find a roadmap in it - did I miss it?

I don't think it contains a classic roadmap if that's what you're looking for. I guess the team is flexible about it.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Here you go good sir:

I don't think it contains a classic roadmap if that's what you're looking for. I guess the team is flexible about it.

That's not a bad idea. They need to be flexible if they get a huge funding or if they are not getting enough funds.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

Here you go good sir:

I kinda like classic roadmap,and i hope team will add that.I got used to  it now,it simply works i think
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Do you have bounty campaign going on yet?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

I'm also interested in bounty.WIll it include a signature campaign?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Yes! We'll be revealing our staking model, as well as our token economics, very soon. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Nice surprise, so we will have ability to stake?
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

Does Timechain have any ambition to overtake some of the most known exchanges like Coinbase or Binance for example?

I didn't quite understand that Timechain would be like an exchange, it would be nice though for projects to not have to pay so much to get listed.

Any competition to Binance is very welcome as they charge way to much for listings and a lot of small projects suffer 'cos of this as they can't afford to pay to get listed.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Do you plan to offer USD pairings on exchange?Maybe even USDT?
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

I'm also interested in bounty.WIll it include a signature campaign?

Yes, it will and junior members will be able to participate and contribute to the project too which is nice.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Oh yes, that would be good!
sexymadafaka

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Well it says so in the title: Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange
killer9966

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

Here you go good sir:

You know what...I even think that's the right approach. What does roadmap even mean in crypto?
You should be dynamic and adapt.
djuro74556

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Here you go good sir:

You know what...I even think that's the right approach. What does roadmap even mean in crypto?

Yeah but its good to have a big picture about the project that everyone can understand.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

Here you go good sir:

Yeah but its good to have a big picture about the project that everyone can understand.

The community needs to understand the project in order to invest in it.
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Hi do you plan to protect the exchange from hacks and other attacks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: