Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7055 times)
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

On what platforms will Timechain be available?
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I've read that your platform will be integrated with MetaWallet, isnt  it called Metamask instead of MetaWallet?

Metawallet means that they will support many kinds of tokens.

So it wont support only erc20,right?

It says it will. And it makes sense because ERC-20 is the most used by projects. Neglecting that could cause problems in the future. And ERC20 can be stored on hardware wallets and more and more people are using those for security reasons.

These issues are usually addressed in more detail in the whitepaper or yellow paper. I seem to remember someone from the team posting somewhere in this thread some technical version of the document - I don't know why they didn't additionally put it on the first page along with other important info though...

They should as everyone that comes first to the project looks at that first page for the essential info. Everything should be present there.

Hopefully someone can share such a document regarding this project? or are they affraid of leaking too much relevant data?
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

When does the main sale start and will there be a bonus available?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.

Well basicly each project that has it own produced blockchain so means coin not token needs a wallet.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I've read that your platform will be integrated with MetaWallet, isnt  it called Metamask instead of MetaWallet?

Metawallet means that they will support many kinds of tokens.

So it wont support only erc20,right?

It says it will. And it makes sense because ERC-20 is the most used by projects. Neglecting that could cause problems in the future. And ERC20 can be stored on hardware wallets and more and more people are using those for security reasons.

These issues are usually addressed in more detail in the whitepaper or yellow paper. I seem to remember someone from the team posting somewhere in this thread some technical version of the document - I don't know why they didn't additionally put it on the first page along with other important info though...

They should as everyone that comes first to the project looks at that first page for the essential info. Everything should be present there.

Hopefully someone can share such a document regarding this project? or are they affraid of leaking too much relevant data?

I think that he is talking about a simple onepager.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Why don’t you have more Telegram members? How come there is no more activity?
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

You mean like what kind of systems?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

You mean like what kind of systems?

He means like desktop,Android,iOS  and stuff like that.
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.

Well basicly each project that has it own produced blockchain so means coin not token needs a wallet.

Not really....most of them are based on etherium blockchain.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Not really....most of them are based on etherium blockchain.

I believe that is what he said, those based on ETH are called tokens  Wink Wink Wink
n.ilik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

activities are minimal  Sad
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

What kind of activities are minimal?Care to elaborate?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC and Whitelist?
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

The problem of wallets is that of the need to install and some can carry a threat. I try for this reason to work less with such projects, or they can hack.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

maybe he meant ream responses... I hope the team does find the time to reach out to the community, answer a couple of our questions.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

maybe he meant ream responses... I hope the team does find the time to reach out to the community, answer a couple of our questions.

Yes it would be good to have team answering here too. But most teams tends to focus on Telegram.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Yes it would be good to have team answering here too. But most teams tends to focus on Telegram.

They should be focusing on all social media because this forum is huge and so are Facebook and Reddit.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I am not sure but there are or there will be multi-wallets where you can manage pretty much all coins at the same time. That's definitely what is needed to make crypto easier to handle.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

-Desktop app for initial launch
- Web app for fiat to crypto exchange
 -Mobile app for Android and IOS in 2019
 -dApps for decentralized exchange
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

For now long you have the project in the development?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: