Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7047 times)
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Can you tell us a bit more about the fees structure?Withdrawals, trading fees,?I think thats alot of room there,to improve,when it comes to exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Timechain, A unique project of a unique name. This project is will help those users who are find some specific niche, The team work of the project is very professional that's why users are more attract the project. I hope it will be great project in the future. Well done guys and good luck for the future. Cheesy Smiley

That's an important part of a project succeeding, finding a niche. A vast number of projects tend to go to wide and lose itself in the process.
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Hi,who did your smart contract audit,can we know the name please?

What exactly is smart contract audit,is it like checking smart contract to see if its good?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

Timechain, A unique project of a unique name. This project is will help those users who are find some specific niche, The team work of the project is very professional that's why users are more attract the project. I hope it will be great project in the future. Well done guys and good luck for the future. Cheesy Smiley

It definitely has a catchy name. I hope the name makes the project gain more good PR so that it can really breakthrough Smiley
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

This is a unique and engaging project that is very professional and focused, I think this is a potential project that promises to be a success in the future. Hopefully the project will develop better and work well. good luck
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Do you plan to make your wallet compatible with hardware wallets like ledger nano s?

You mean like using both at the same time? I don't know if that makes any sense because hardware wallets are much more secure.

Maybe he means something  like a combination of myetherwallet and ledger?

There will certainly be such a possibility. Hardware wallets are always a better and safer option.

I think it is the best way to provide additional security to token holders, I don't know how complex it is regarding development to enable this?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Hi,who did your smart contract audit,can we know the name please?

What exactly is smart contract audit,is it like checking smart contract to see if its good?

Yeah, that's right.Third party usually does that to ensure transparency and to be credible and impartial.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Do you plan to make your wallet compatible with hardware wallets like ledger nano s?

You mean like using both at the same time? I don't know if that makes any sense because hardware wallets are much more secure.

There will certainly be such a possibility. Hardware wallets are always a better and safer option.

I think it is the best way to provide additional security to token holders, I don't know how complex it is regarding development to enable this?

When you have the basics done (of creating your own wallet) I don't think the integration is really that complicated.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Can you tell us a bit more about the fees structure?Withdrawals, trading fees,?I think thats alot of room there,to improve,when it comes to exchanges.

Good question, I'm also interested in withdrawal fees and fees structure in general.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

What percentage of funds have you allocated to legal and licensing issues?
pluc

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

We did investigate the Ledger Nano S interest after seeing it mentioned here a few times. No progress to report yet, but we're investigating what's possible.

About KYC,is only goverment issued ID enough,or proof of residence is needed too?

Whatever your country's regulations require is what we'll require.

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

I didn't find such info on the first page. But you have this so you can ask: "Timechain's token presale is now LIVE for accredited investors. Inquire at hello@timechain.com for full details. "

Some kind of guiide would be a good  thing,there are alot of new people in crypto that could use help,even with basics.

Definitely would welcome a couple of intro, how-to videos. for all us noobs.

And it doesn't need to be an HD well-produced video. Just take a phone and record something.

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

Will you offer a crypto to fiat gateway too?

Yes we will.

Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.

That is basicly a new generation exchange giving us all tools in one.

That's exactly right!

Regarding token support, we're doing everything we can to support as many tokens as possible - and that's not just ERC20s.

Do you plan to offer USD pairings on exchange?Maybe even USDT?

Yup.

When did the development and your work on Timechain start?

9 Months I think is the date that's been given earlier in the thread!

Hope I got everyone, I'll be back after a few pages of comments Wink

Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

What percentage of funds have you allocated to legal and licensing issues?

I would like to know also the amount for marketing too.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

We did investigate the Ledger Nano S interest after seeing it mentioned here a few times. No progress to report yet, but we're investigating what's possible.

About KYC,is only goverment issued ID enough,or proof of residence is needed too?

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

I didn't find such info on the first page. But you have this so you can ask: "Timechain's token presale is now LIVE for accredited investors. Inquire at hello@timechain.com for full details. "

Some kind of guiide would be a good  thing,there are alot of new people in crypto that could use help,even with basics.

And it doesn't need to be an HD well-produced video. Just take a phone and record something.

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

Yes we will.

Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.

That's exactly right!

Regarding token support, we're doing everything we can to support as many tokens as possible - and that's not just ERC20s.

Yup.

Very interesting to have you considering the nano ledgerm it is very popular and quite importantly a lot of people have it for extra security.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

When you have the basics done (of creating your own wallet) I don't think the integration is really that complicated.

I agree, however no matter how complicated it is necessary to be done.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Are we going to be able to sell your tokens on other exchanges?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Very convenient app. Its logo is as simple as the app is.
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Yes we will.

That's exactly right!

Yup.

Very interesting to have you considering the nano ledgerm it is very popular and quite importantly a lot of people have it for extra security.

Ledger nano s is a must nowdays,if you wanna have a good sleep,knowing ur crypto is safe.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: