Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if there is a place better than UPWORK and Feelancer.com ?  (Read 178 times)
LaborCrypto (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

We are incredibly proud of our purpose and mission to transform the freelance marketplace into a fairer system for all – together WE thrive.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6417156114655305728
 Register on www.laborcrypto.com to be a part of the movement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Two observations I made as I visited your website :

1. The use of smart contracts to ensure that work is done before payment. Other freelance sites have job milestones that are completed and part payment made after completing each member milestone. How is your method better than the milestone method?

2. On one part of the website, you indictated no more banking no fees but barely scrolling down I can see that laborcrypto charges users about 3% fee. Can you reconcile these two contradictions?

Thank you.
LaborCrypto (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

They will be a milestone in LaborCrpto as well, and once each milestone is achieved the smart contract will release funds based on those, those milestones of course are set prior to the job starts.

as for fees, 3% is a lot less than what Upwork freelancer and many more charges ( 20-30%) 3% is exactly what credit cards or PayPal would charge but don't come with any protection if there is a dispute between client and freelancer,  but what more is, the revenue sharing every quarter. so users that are active in the platform will share 50% of the revenue collected from ( 3% transaction fee + Ads revenue) proportionately based on each individual contribution. so as the platform grows so does the Ads revenue and that will be shared with the users and if you do the math, you will find it worth much more than 3% of the transaction fee, this would be build loyalty and repeat business.

This project is already in the making, check out the website soon as well will be sharing the progress soon.

thank you for your question.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

They will be a milestone in LaborCrpto as well, and once each milestone is achieved the smart contract will release funds based on those, those milestones of course are set prior to the job starts.

Ok but then this is still the same method as other freelance sites. My question was how it was better than the others?

as for fees, 3% is a lot less than what Upwork freelancer and many more charges ( 20-30%) 3% is exactly what credit cards or PayPal would charge but don't come with any protection if there is a dispute between client and freelancer,  but what more is, the revenue sharing every quarter. so users that are active in the platform will share 50% of the revenue collected from ( 3% transaction fee + Ads revenue) proportionately based on each individual contribution. so as the platform grows so does the Ads revenue and that will be shared with the users and if you do the math, you will find it worth much more than 3% of the transaction fee, this would be build loyalty and repeat business.

This is quite a good strategy, as I am sure such incentives will boost commitments among users.
sushil

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

This project is already in the making, check out the website soon as well will be sharing the progress soon.

thank you for your question.

This seems to be a good strategy. but the question is will the freelancer will get to work in different field and who are gonna hire is it only related to crypto ?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Up to 50% bonus to presale investors!! That's kinda crazy.
The crypto freelance platform idea is actually not new. Projects like Storm are already on it. But saying that your platform is better than Upwork is a big claim. You can't beat a giant like that with just low fees. The main issue is of getting the clients. And since your platform only accepts your native token, getting traditional clients will be very difficult. Less clients = less work = less freelancers = less revenues. Have you thought about this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: