Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: System Integrated Payment Service [SIPS] 2.0  (Read 7430 times)
CryptoWhiteboard

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

this coin is a fraud, where did that amount of ETH coins come from?

it came from people who were stuck in for months and dumped on eth. it really doesnt help anyone coming here and screaming fruad. somone is working on the project and now thanks to eth you can buy super cheep and hold for bull run. maybe alot of people wernt around last year during bull but even if a coin has no purpose if it can be traded and people think they can make money and sips will be traded even more so now that it can be bought cheeper on eth. look at xp and pcn, both shit coins both had big trading volume recently
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

I would like to be wrong, yes, it is true I would like to, but this coin has no concrete purpose and for an hour the feeling is that it was fraudulent, that I am mistaken, but now, imagine who came in with many BTC units above of 100 sat and see in the book of offers another 1 000 000 000 000 coins in ETH at 0.00000001 ETH
ereverton

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

it came from people who were stuck in for months and dumped on eth. it really doesnt help anyone coming here and screaming fruad. somone is working on the project and now thanks to eth you can buy super cheep and hold for bull run. maybe alot of people wernt around last year during bull but even if a coin has no purpose if it can be traded and people think they can make money and sips will be traded even more so now that it can be bought cheeper on eth. look at xp and pcn, both shit coins both had big trading volume recently

now someone with 9 ETH arrives and buys 1 billion SIPS, does not make sense
DonCryp

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

now someone with 9 ETH arrives and buys 1 billion SIPS, does not make sense
It's a free market. It will be dead if no one comes to buy at that low price, if someone comes in and buy 9 ETH worth of SIPS then I will be happy because still, someone believes in this coin.
 If you think it's unfair because someone can buy 1 bil of SIPS at this dip, then buy more. If there are more than "someone" or more than 1 buy order, believe me, sellers will raise their price soon when people buying in.
Jyn (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

Good morning all,

I was away a few days with my wife and kids, but we got the green light from the old developer and CE to take over the project.

Hi,

Any news from the old DEV on your side?

Kind regards,

Jyn

Hi jyn,

Yes he has mentioned you, and is happy for you to proceed.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Hi jyn,

We have now added an ETH market for SIPS.

https://www.coinexchange.io:9025/market/SIPS/ETH

Sincerely,

I see some people already dumpt there coins on ETH market to get out of SIPS. Thats no problem and there choise ofcourse but sad to see for 1 month of work to get the ETH market added to CE.

So far no other exchanges got back to us but that wil happen for sure.

It is vacation time here in Europe so i have to do a lot of Daddy things with the kids but we wil keep working on Sips first (real visible) updates wil come out in a few weeks.

Kind regards,

Jyn
DonCryp

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Good morning all,

I was away a few days with my wife and kids, but we got the green light from the old developer and CE to take over the project.

Hi,

Any news from the old DEV on your side?

Kind regards,

Jyn

Hi jyn,

Yes he has mentioned you, and is happy for you to proceed.

Sincerely,

Hi jyn,

We have now added an ETH market for SIPS.

https://www.coinexchange.io:9025/market/SIPS/ETH

Sincerely,

I see some people already dumpt there coins on ETH market to get out of SIPS. Thats no problem and there choise ofcourse but sad to see for 1 month of work to get the ETH market added to CE.

So far no other exchanges got back to us but that wil happen for sure.

It is vacation time here in Europe so i have to do a lot of Daddy things with the kids but we wil keep working on Sips first (real visible) updates wil come out in a few weeks.

Kind regards,

Jyn
Great to hear this, thank you for doing such a great job for us all.
CryptoWhiteboard

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

so the old dev said you can take it over!!!! awsome. did he release the github to you? sips is such a good price now i'm glad someone is putting in the work and getting this thing moving again Grin
ereverton

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:29:49 PM by ereverton

100 Sat ETH
ereverton

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

I like to see things happening! Congratulations to Jyn and his team of employees for the excellent job in finding new markets, I look forward to seeing the new steps. Thank you very much
csrampure

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

ETH pair on Coinexchange is also Bad. With low volume.
Only the name Project is good not in practical
ereverton

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

ETH pair on Coinexchange is also Bad. With low volume.
Only the name Project is good not in practical

at first I thought it was bad too, but it is necessary to give credit to JYN, after all he is in the updates and it is the contact in the EC and in the future exchanges that will be announced, we will wait for the pump to see what will happen, with the volume increase is credited for entry into the coinmarketcap
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

volume on ETH market has been getting higher day by day.
price will increase even if this project would meet some difficulty in several weeks.
CryptoWhiteboard

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

volume on ETH market has been getting higher day by day.
price will increase even if this project would meet some difficulty in several weeks.

soon to be #1 eth volume coin. if you sell today your crazy sips may never be a 1$ coin but there's lots of potential for profit if you buy today and hold for a week  
ereverton

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

100 ETH
ereverton

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

New exchanges on the way to SIPS, soon we will be resuming great market value in ETH and BTC Shocked Shocked
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

you might want to create a discord immdtly
ereverton

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

you might want to create a discord immdtly

I trust that JYN will bring SIPS to great reliability potential, we await updates and entry into COINMARKETCAP
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

I want Jyn to renew the website at first.
Formal website makes big reliability.
ereverton

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

above 10 ETH will trigger purchases in BTC
ereverton

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:42 PM